Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) (1097 Views)

Benefit Boys: Viral Video Of Secondary Schl Students With Exotic Cars And Phones / DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by Horlatundex(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Giving is a gift and that is exactly what DJ Cuppy did….She gifted her 10 foundation students new Samsung Phones……

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by Horlatundex(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
See more photos

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by yanabasee(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
She is a terrible singer....

I hope she will get to feature that Ghana-yoruba guy that have been screwing her sister......one day!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by Abortions: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
yanabasee:
She is a terrible singer....

I hope she will get to feature that Ghana-yoruba guy that have been screwing her sister......one day!!!
shey u fit sing Besides the thread is about giving not singing.
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by HungerMustGo: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
She's a good girl with a good heart no matter what haters say about her songs
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by Peterdredd(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice of her smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Foundation Students With New Samsung Phones (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Her students? Me I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Wows In Gorgeous Dramatic Outfit / Iniedo Flaunts Curves As She Slays In New Outfits (photos) / Tekno Fans Rain Curse On A Facebook User That Wish Tekno Died. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.