Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake (44126 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video) / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by itspzpics(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Caption this beautiful romantic photo of Popular music stars Dj cuppy and Zlatan at brodashaggi birthday party. See More below

Watch DJ Cuppy surprise Broda Shaggi with a birthday cake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2kFlqjH0kn/?igshid=1wipf0sq2ft1r

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-romantic-photo-of-zlatan-and-dj-cuppy-licking-ice-cream/

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by itspzpics(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
See How Dj Cuppy Suprise Broda Shaggi With a beautiful birthday cake, Watch Video HERE

He wrote ;

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by amaniro: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cuppy love don't tell me you're dating that guy.. I'm so heartbroken
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2019
amaniro:
if truely she is dating this guy it means she doesn't have good taste. This guy will just use and dump her.

33 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by KingLennon(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2019
amaniro:
What are you trying to say?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by happybee: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2019
This is just to decide the public..
The real dj cupid boyfriend na

Broda Shaggi...grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by shuttox: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by femi4: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Creamy yummy Gelato
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by alienvirus: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Cuppy, tell daddy to give him Range 2019. Abi?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Jestin: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Any question of the day Oya hit me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by solmusdesigns: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2019
cool

Lemao

finnaly Broda shagi don get him crush attention

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by maxiuc(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy

This is one of the reasons why I am scared to give birth to a baby girl

21 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Cute Gelato Cake.
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by dfrost: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
This babe sha must appear in social media space.

Social media: the new acceptance mode for inferior complex individuals.

Let me come and be going.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
This one cuppy is surprising everyone with birthday cake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by nabegibeg: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
itspzpics:
Caption this beautiful romantic photo of Popular music stars Dj cuppy and Zlatan at brodashaggi birthday party. See More below

Watch DJ Cuppy surprise Broda Shaggi with a birthday cake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2kFlqjH0kn/?igshid=1wipf0sq2ft1r

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-romantic-photo-of-zlatan-and-dj-cuppy-licking-ice-cream/

Village people are watching grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by charleff512(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Broda Shaggi Is a real definition of a talented Nigerian Youth.The guy don do agebero till him turn celebrity.Love Bro!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Xucxex: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
cuppy dating shaggi dis is serious

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Lemao

finnaly Broda shagi don get him crush attention

Lol! "DJ Copied"

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by abukuru(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Na play na play..brother shaggy don turn celebrity, to turn celebrity this days nor dey hard,

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by sylve11: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Boringdraw1:
if truely she is dating this guy it means she doesn't have good taste. This guy will just use and dump her.

lol...........

take this as a guide to life and women........ ''women are attracted to 'i don't care' guys generally''. wink cool

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by JeffSiberstein: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Did u guys not notice that after cuppy and zlatan did that song the boy started posting how much he buys clothes to impress her which I don't think he used to shop at those boutiques prior to meeting her. Oga zlatan non finish you money ontop woman remember u are coming from nothing that girl already has had it from beginning.

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Neddstark: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Let them date abeg. Otedola will just hand over his finances to his other daughters, this one is crazy grin grin grin
See the way she's licking that ice-cream like its cum from a rod

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Good girls too like rough guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by aAK1(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2019
So someone can no longer deactivate his account again?

I can't delete my threads, my comments and now even my own account?

Is it by force to be a nairalander?

Is this some kind of society or what?

See me see trouble o.

Better resolve that problem cos I don't want this moniker on nairaland.. I want to be visiting nairaland only as a guest henceforth.

Seun, do something

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.