Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts (760 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Reality show star, Alex Asogwa had a great time on boxing day unveiling the various gifts she recieved from an anonymous God mother.

Earlier today, Alex Asogwa wrote a lenghty post to appreciate her fairy tale godmother.

She wrote;

Whoever this particular fairytale God mother is, I heard she isn’t active on Instagram but I pray she sees this somehow. You made my day and prove to me that sometimes, when everything is going bad in a day, something good might just be on the way�. I’m unspeakably grateful. If I type till tomorrow, it won’t be enough to express my gratitude. May your pocket never run dry. May God bless you and protect you. May peace and positivity never leave your life. Amen
STORY strictly for my patient #teamalex
On this day, for reasons I couldn’t place, I was in a terrible mood and all I wanted to do was cry. It got worse when I called most people that could make me happy and they weren’t picking up. I was about getting my nails done but painting black was all I wanted because of my mood. I started a live video as most of you can remember because team Alex always has my back and @aycomedian saw my terrible state and asked me to visit the house. I ended up painting and saying “please clean I don’t like it about four times”. I ended up leaving with my nails the same way it was initially. I got to the house and as usual @midas_interiors and some other lovely souls cheered me up and I left for my fittings for #burnalive . I got to @medlinboss room and this surprise was waiting for me�. Who wouldn’t be happy?��‍♀️. I automatically changed my mind and said I’ll go for the concert in heels, ditching my initial “it must be sneakers argument “. Thanks unknown fairytale God mother for trusting @medlinboss to get all shoes in my size. I heard this particular fairytale God mother was the same person that surprised me with an iPhone Xs max in Abuja on 15th November, right before I went on stage. Thanks to all my fairytale God mothers for always surprising me.

See the gifts here;
http://mercyobidakemedia.com/alex-appreciates-a-fairy-tale-godmother-who-gave-her-several-christmas-gifts/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts by yanabasee(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
I knew she was a lezbian.....
Re: Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts by rossyc(f): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice
Re: Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts by Giddymoney(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one think say na America she dey..
Re: Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts by Peterdredd(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Beauty queen indeed
Re: Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts by Auladimeji(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fairy godmother ke?Na goddaddy

(1) (Reply)

Alyssa Acre Has A Nice Ass / Most Successful African Actresses In Hollywood...guess The Nigerian In List / Why Popular Nigerian DJ Xgee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.