Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. (2927 Views)

Can I Run Gta 5 Game On PC With 2gb Ram? / Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita / How To Play PSP Games On Pc With Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by LucemFerre: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2018
GameGod:

I still don't understand why PS4 Controllers are so ridiculously expensive, maybe it's because of the durability and the premium finish.

Expensive? Compared to which one, XBone's? They're almost the same worldwide depending on the retailers. And in nigeria, XBone's is like 7-10k more expensive than DS4
Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by davo90tico(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
GameGod:

I've your number I'll contact you bro wink
Nice one bruv
Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by GameGod(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
LucemFerre:

Expensive? Compared to which one, XBone's? They're almost the same worldwide depending on the retailers. And in nigeria, XBone's is like 7-10k more expensive than DS4
No i mean compared to PS3 controllers. The PS3 controller is 3.5k and the difference between the two of them is just the touchpad & light bar.
Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by GameGod(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
MasterPDON:
I see. Thanks. I'll do some research and if I see that there are enough games using the touchpad and gyroscope, I'll get the ps4.
As far as I'm concerned, all games use the touchpad as a replacement of the Select/Back button or zooming in maps using two fingers. And i don't think you're going to like the gyroscope on PC. For me, i use non of those features, i just connect the pad with Bluetooth and play my PES peacefully wink
Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by MasterPDON: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
GameGod:

As far as I'm concerned, all games use the touchpad as a replacement of the Select/Back button or zooming in maps using two fingers. And i don't think you're going to like the gyroscope in PC. For me, i use non of those features, i just connect the pad with Bluetooth and play my PES peacefully wink
I've already decided that I'll get the ps3 pad. I'm sure the touchpad and gyroscope won't improve my gaming experience. Ps4 pad is almost thrice the price of ps3. No need to spend that much if the ps3 pad will give me what I really, really need - Accurate analog controls and triggers.
Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by LucemFerre: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
GameGod:

No i mean compared to PS3 controllers. The PS3 controller is 3.5k and the difference between the two of them is just the touchpad & light bar.

Oh, ok... My bad
Re: Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. by crafteck(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Ps3 pad isn't as convenient as p4 pad, it's not as durable either. P3 pad lasts for about 2 months of heavy usage, p4 pad lasts at least 8 months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Install Fts 18, With Obb / Xbox 720 To Get Touchscreen Remote? / Brand New Ps3 Slim 250gb [god Of War3, Avartar,dantes Inferno,final Fantasy 13]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.