Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday (33142 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday / Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by boss1310(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Nope @ the bolded. It came from my mum. My mum was very industrious and harsh while I was growing up. She handled me with very tough hands. I thought she was very wicked. But will pet me later. It was all for my own good.
While my dad was very soft with me. He wasn't tough with me and I loved it that way.
I was more closer to my dad than my mum, cos he truly pet me, smiles .

It was when my dad died, my mother and I had to be closer due to his demise and due to the fact she's getting old. She was no longer tough like when she was young and vibrant. We bonded well, when she became old.
My mum taught me to be strong, and industrious was well. Everything I am today is because of my mum. Although I love my dad but my mum taught everything I needed to know in life

Anyways dads should do what's necessary to make the kids appreciate them. That's my two cent.
he was your dad and helped raise you from infancy no matter how he contributed that deserves appreciation and I mean equal appreciation
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by Westaslave2(f): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
tossie101:

He is fool i don't care about his ban, they trying to use ban to subdue us while we get insulted everyday.. I can't be intimidated, if he bans me I relax.. I can even create account with 3mins if I want..
babe don't let anyone intimidate u
dat guy have done his worst ,banning me for 2months 4 telling one of his fellow bmc dat he is "as clueless as buhari" just 2weeks after i said it
I need a revenge
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by adesbreath: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2018
boss1310:
I want to say something about the things most of us are guilty of.people tend to love their mother more than their father and why.there are people who you won't know their father is still alive cos they barely talk about them
imagine my kids as grown ups and treating me unfairly compared to their mother after how I ve dedicated and denied myself many things for the sake of their upkeep.
Fathers tend to be strict but they are only trying to show you there are two sides to life and when you deal with harsh realities of life it is that training from your father, but some people will grow up and see it as wickedness and forget about their father.you don't expect him to be too emotional just like your mother.your father have few clothings and whatever money he saved he used it to buy properties for the future it doesn't mean he is stingy.its just love but not the same physical appearance as the mother's
I love both of my parents but I love my father the more cos that man taught me almost all I know though he was very strict with me yet I treat them equally when showing them care.I wonder how fathers feel when you carry all the love to your mother and am not just speaking from this topic above

Being strict does not mean you should not show love and compassion to your children.. also if you love your wife truly with all your heart your children will stand by you and always be fair when taking care of their parents but if you maltreat your wife esp and your children see this and cry about it. They will give you cold approach when they are grown.
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by troublemakea(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
boss1310:
I want to say something about the things most of us are guilty of.people tend to love their mother more than their father and why.there are people who you won't know their father is still alive cos they barely talk about them
imagine my kids as grown ups and treating me unfairly compared to their mother after how I ve dedicated and denied myself many things for the sake of their upkeep.
Fathers tend to be strict but they are only trying to show you there are two sides to life and when you deal with harsh realities of life it is that training from your father, but some people will grow up and see it as wickedness and forget about their father.you don't expect him to be too emotional just like your mother.your father have few clothings and whatever money he saved he used it to buy properties for the future it doesn't mean he is stingy.its just love but not the same physical appearance as the mother's
I love both of my parents but I love my father the more cos that man taught me almost all I know though he was very strict with me yet I treat them equally when showing them care.I wonder how fathers feel when you carry all the love to your mother and am not just speaking from this topic above

Hmmm....this touched me
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by OdefaGirl(f): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
OboOlora:
How is this news?
A prostitute built a house for her hopeless Mum and it made frontpage? How does this encourage real hardworking women

U don't talk like that, she is an actress even if she is adding jara to her occupation at least she has one...and they don't pay them sand na money, u hear.
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by Rozaytee: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
boss1310:
abeg some papa's no dey try jare... Mine literally abandoned me.... So I don't think.. I can give 2fvcks about him in dis life... I don't even care whether he is dead or alive
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by boss1310(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rozaytee:
abeg some papa's no dey try jare... Mine literally abandoned me.... So I don't think.. I can give 2fvcks about him in dis life... I don't even care whether he is dead or alive
we are not talking about deadbeats nor are we talking about the moms who abandoned their kids too.as for your old man thats his loss
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by Rozaytee: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2018
boss1310:
we are not talking about deadbeats nor are we talking about the moms who abandoned their kids too.as for your old man thats his loss
moms deserve more love biko
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by Cindy95(f): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Looking like a spineless orangutan... Useless pleb!

*Tueh*
it's better to be a primate orangutan than to be a shapeless nd hopeless amoeba. pls go nd get a life. u need to visit the rehabilitation center for help.
don't carry this hatred over to 2019 cos it will shock u when Nigeria grow together in love nd unity... u may not be alive to witness it.
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by casualobserver2: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Cindy95:

it's better to be a primate orangutan than to be a shapeless nd hopeless amoeba. pls go nd get a life. u need to visit the rehabilitation center for help.
don't carry this hatred over to 2019 cos it will shock u when Nigeria grow together in love nd unity... u may not be alive to witness it.

Madam so you are on this thread? I remember coming across you on the US Visa thread. Have you decided to go for Canada? I have been told by my guy abroad that student loan will soon be available for people going to Canada. If you are interested then let me know.
Re: Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday by Briller: 10:14am On May 23, 2020
Come on!! There's nothing special about this that this lady cannot afford. If she channelled the income from her acting into a good business that gives her Return on Investment, with 15m she could do this.

This house is decent and won't take a fortune to build.
Guys, stop thinking every lady is a LovePeddler that makes money only by sleeping with men. With genuine hustle, you too can do this in less than 6months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Launching Of Dj Cuppy's Foundation In Abuja / "Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO / Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.