Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? (335 Views)

Am Selling A Business Idea..guaranteed Profitable: Interested ? / Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? / Hey am Selling a Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? by Eres94: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Next year is approaching and most of us want to
get it running with either needing capital to start
lucrative businesses or wanting to invest in the
next big tech or business idea out there.
We are well aware of the current state of our failing
economy which is coming hard on youths, well am
hoping that we all (investors & those with the
ideas) harness the opportunity to coming together
as a social group..a platform where we can
exchange money and ideas or better still partner
together to make whatever business ambitions we
may have a reality.
I did create a Facebook group >Ideas & Investment
Stock Exchange< (IISE). for those who believe I am
making sense with this.. kindly send your request
and feel free to meet and chat with like minds as
yourself.

Anyway I have a hot and sizzling business idea
with a constructed plan that am selling. it has a
guaranteed multi million naira potential in the span
of 8-12 months and am selling it at #100,000 (still
opening to a bargaining). plus would like to be
involved as a partner.
I need the money to pursue another biz idea that am very more passionate about..
Thanks.. Emmanuel (Enugu city)
whatsapp/call/text: 08136156015
Re: Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? by philip0906(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2018
You're selling a "business idea" for 100k? Lol
Re: Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? by Eres94: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2018
philip0906:
You're selling a "business idea" for 100k? Lol

I don't see the reason for your laughter, you don't know the nature of the business idea, why such price ?, the strategy behind the sale, such ideas carry value that can be sold... its also simple yet would reel in millions in the long run
so be reasonable
Re: Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? by philip0906(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Eres94:

I don't see the reason for your laughter, you don't know the nature of the business idea, why such price ?, the strategy behind the sale, such ideas carry value that can be sold... its also simple yet would reel in millions in the long run
so be reasonable
Then you should be looking for funding not "100k change"...or don't you want to "reel in millions"?

1 Like

Re: Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ? by Eres94: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
philip0906:

Then you should be looking for funding not "100k change"...or don't you want to "reel in millions"?

hmm, go through the post again, am looking to sell not generate fund,
thanks 4 your concern

(1) (Reply)

Data Bonanza / If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In / We Sell Data For All Networks And Convert Gift Cards To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.