Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven (2808 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
1) Lord lugard - he deserves a room in hell

Oh lord lugard! May you never see anything good wherever you are. For merging two visibly different regions into a country and naming it Nigeria. Ah, it shall never be well with your dead spirit. Peace shall be far from you. Even if you reincarnate back into this world, may good things never locate you. May the souls of those who died for the sake of the useless country you created continue haunting you in death.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by RedPanthar: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh lord lugard! May you never see anything good wherever you are. For merging two visibly different regions into a country and naming it Nigeria. Ah, it shall be well with your dead spirit. Peace shall be far from you. Even if you reincarnate back into this world, may good things never locate you. May the souls of those who died for the sake of the useless country you created continue haunting you in death.

grin

I take God beg you leave me abeg
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by donbachi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na to just exhume him skeleton,sit am down and sentence him to death by hanging.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stay tuned for the full list of the remaining people. I am very angry now. So I don't need any preaching from anybody. That online pastor should take note. Just read and go. sad
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by fireback: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
father mbaka is number two

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
2) Yakubu Gowon

For denying the freedom of over 8 million people from a country which you have sworn will never be better, May you never see freedom in your grave. For also denying them their rights in the country you forced them to be citizens, May you be denied the right to even drink water in your grave. May flogging and torture be your portion forever in entirnity.

3) General Sani Abacha - the first ever dead ATM machine to be discovered

Your punishment shall be great. As you have looted a young struggling helpless country dry, so shall your spirit be dry wherever you are. Demons shall loot your happiness. All your earthly possessions shall be looted from you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
4) General Tukur Buratai

Your case just tire me. As you have supported evil and dinned with the evil, so shall evil befall your house hold. If I catch you in heaven ehh.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
5) Joe igbokwe and Lauretta onochie

As you have gone against your people for stipends from your fellow cursed people, disgrace and shame shall be your companions all the days of your life.

6) John Nwafor

As you have killed your own people for personal gains, nothing good shall ever locate you. You shall forever be haunted wherever you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
What about the berbecue dude grin
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Holyterrorist:
What about the berbecue dude grin

Who is he?
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by jenny005: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:
Stay tuned for the full list of the remaining people. I am very angry now. So I don't need any preaching from anybody. That online pastor should take note. Just read and go. sad
U need 2 be delivered n not only been preached to....... Cos its like u are possessed....Let JESUS into ur life for HE is able to help u from ur anger..... Pls dnt take offence

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Who is he?
A well known buhari supporter on this forum,his moniker is mannabqgrills.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
jenny005:
U need 2 be delivered n not only been preached to....... Cos its like u are possessed.... Pls dnt take offence

So tell me, why do you think I need to be delivered? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Holyterrorist:

A well known buhari supporter on this forum,his moniker is mannabqgrills.

That one sef, I don't even know what to say about him.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh lord lugard! May you never see anything good wherever you are. For merging two visibly different regions into a country and naming it Nigeria. Ah, it shall be well with your dead spirit. Peace shall be far from you. Even if you reincarnate back into this world, may good things never locate you. May the souls of those who died for the sake of the useless country you created continue haunting you in death.

FYI, Lord Lugard was Jewish.

I don't understand why you Igbos refuse to take responsibility for the mess we are in rather than blame one crypto Jewish English man ?

Who brought about the centralization decree and abolished the perfect regional govt?

You idiots better start admitting your role in empowering the Fulani .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

I don't understand why you Igbos refuse to take responsibility for the mess we are in rather than blame one crypto Jewish English man ?

Who brought about the centralization decree and abolished the perfect regional govt?

First of all, who ever told you that lie did a really good job. Please applaud him on my behalf. Secondly, I don't give a hoot about where that man is from. All I know is that he will never make heaven.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by LukasPodolski: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
better own up to your mistakes.

Lord lugard and the Hausa/Fulanis are not responsible your woes in Abia, Imo Anambra Enugu e.t.c

They are not the reason why you don't have access to Clean water, good roads, good healthcare, education system e.t.c

fvcking idiot.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by IJOBA2: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

LALASTICLALA THIS IS HATE SPEECH AGAINST OUR IBO BRETHREN

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by LukasPodolski: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020

Lord lugard and the Hausa/Fulanis are not responsible your woes in Abia, Imo Anambra Enugu e.t.c

They are not the reason why you don't have access to Clean water, good roads, good healthcare, education system e.t.c were they?

fvcking idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by jenny005: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

So tell me, why do you think I need to be delivered? undecided
pouring out anger on someone dat is long gone is nt worth it. Lest u forget anger has it own spirit (not of GOD but of satan). Im telling out of experience cos i had d spirit of anger. So my dear try controlling ur anger cos its nt gonna change anything or help matters at all.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

They are not the reason why you don't have access to Clean water, good roads, good healthcare, education system e.t.c

fvcking idiot.

You can't even see that you are the big idiot here. Your plan to turn this thread into a tribal war has already failed. Did I mention only Fulani in my list?
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by tobechi74: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you are in heaven,will you protest? Or will you sponsor hoodlums to disorganise the peaceful protest
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
tobechi74:
If you are in heaven,will you protest? Or will you sponsor hoodlums to disorganise the peaceful protest

I will protest if I see them there. After destroying Nigeria, they want to enter heaven. It shall never be well with their souls.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

grin

I take God beg you leave me abeg

I no hold you ohh smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by LukasPodolski: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

You can't even see that you are the big idiot here. Your plan to turn this thread into a tribal war has already failed. Did I mention only Fulani in my list?
will you keep quiet?

as if we don't know the motive behind the thread, blame Lord lugard for the 1914 amalgamation, because the Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria Today.. mtcheew.

Even the Azikiwe that persuaded Ahmadu Bello from leaving the union is a saint according to you foolish people.

I've been seeing you guys clamouring for Southern Nigeria republic after realising that Biafra is a pipe dream. hahahaha
As a Yoruba man, being part of a tribe is a choice, the day the Yoruba nation agree your Southern Nigeria republic, i will disown the Yoruba tribe.

The decay in Abia was caused by Lord lugard and Fulani.

today if they're not blaming Tinubu, then it's fulani, tomorrow it's Lord lugard..

goats.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
jenny005:
pouring out anger on someone dat is long gone is nt worth it. Lest u forget anger has it own spirit (not of GOD but of satan). Im telling out of experience cos i had d spirit of anger. So my dear try controlling ur anger cos its nt gonna change anything or help matters at all.

Any Nigerian who is not angry at the state of this country and our leaders ( past and present) I must have a problem. Maybe it's a mental one.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by jenny005: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

I will protest if I see them there. After destroying Nigeria, they want to enter heaven. It shall never be well with their souls.
And hw abt ur own soul.. Do u think u will make heaven with d words dat is cuming out of ur mouth. Let ur words nt lead you to your total damnation which is hell...
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

will you keep quiet?

as if we don't know the motive behind the thread, blame Lord lugard for the 1914 amalgamation, because the Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria Today.. mtcheew.

Even the Azikiwe that persuaded Ahmadu Bello from leaving the union is a saint according to you foolish people.

I've been seeing you guys clamouring for Southern Nigeria republic after realising that Biafra is a pipe dream. hahahaha
As a Yoruba man, being part of a tribe is a choice, the day the Yoruba nation agree your Southern Nigeria republic, i will disown the Yoruba tribe.

today if they're not blaming Tinubu, then it's fulani, tomorrow it's Lord lugard..

goats.

Your plan has failed ohhhhh! It has failed woefully!

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by MagicBishop: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Muna4real:

First of all, who ever told you that lie did a really good job. Please applaud him on my behalf. Secondly, I don't give a hoot about where that man is from. All I know is that he will never make heaven.

You should know that the real power behind the throne of England is Baron Rothschild.

You should know that the entire English ariaticracy and nobility are crypto Jews.

Since the time of the Puritans, the Jews have been marrying their daughters to English nobles and lords.

This is allowed in Judaism as Jewish women can be married to gentile men only if it benefits the Jewish nation. The Talmudic injunction to this law cites the story of Esther and how her marriage to Cyrus the Great helped save the Jews in Babylon.

For one to be recognized to be a Jew according to Talmudic law, one must have at least a maternal great grand mother to be a Jew.

The Jews began marrying their daughters to English nobles who they bankrupted with debt and bailed out on the condition only that they marry their daughters.

The result of this is that virtually all the English upper class , aristocrats and royals of today secretly identify as Jews.

Prince Charles was circumcised by a Jewish Rabbi and was never baptised .

Just take a look at an older picture of a younger Queen Elizabeth and you will see how strikingly she looks like Anne Frank of the fake of Holocaust diaries .

My point being, the Jews you worship today, are the sole architects of the current and old Brirtah Empire .

Since the Napoleonic wars, the Jews have led England like an ox by it's nose .

Same Jews you worship also were behind the slave trade that saw to you Igbos being considered as prime products to be shipped to their auction houses and plantations in the Americas.

Even the current UK PM, Boris Johnson is a Jew who spent time in a Jewish kubitz when he was younger and holds dual Israeli and British citizenry .

The City of London - not to be confused with London City- is an autonomous zone controlled fully by Rothschild banking cartel.

Do you also know that London has the highest density of Russian Jewish criminals who fleeced Russia dry during the privatization era that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Are you aware that these Russian Jewish billionaires like Chelsea's Abrahamonivich also hold dual Israeli and UK citizenship ? Are you also aware that 80% of Jews that returned to Palestine from the 1950's to late 70's were from the Soviet Union?

Same Soviet Union that alligned with the Jihadists to wage war on you?

And I guess it is pointless to tell you how Rothschild Judaic Kingdom gave the Nigerian side all the WW2 excess weapons they could ship to Lagos.

Then there is Royal Dutch Shell which came into the scene after the war . Do you know who owns all the controlling shares and held the board position? You guessed it - Rothschild ,!

You may not care of their origins but it is important to let you know they don't also care about yours .

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
jenny005:
And hw abt ur own soul.. Do u think u will make heaven with d words dat is cuming out of ur mouth. Let ur words nt lead you to your total damnation which is hell...

Story for the gods. If you like, preach from now till tomorrow, those people will be forever dammed for causing the pains of over 170million people. Even in their next life, they will never know the word PEACE. Pains and sufferings shall be their potion.
Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

will you keep quiet?

goats.

It's like your uncle is among those people I mentioned. That's why you are pained grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven by Muna4real(f): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

You should know that the real power behind the throne of England is Baron Rothschild.

You should know that the entire English ariaticracy and nobility are crypto Jews.

Since the time of the Puritans, the Jews have been marrying their daughters to English nobles and lords.

This is allowed in Judaism as Jewish women can be married to gentile men only if it benefits the Jewish nation. The Talmudic injunction to this law cites the story of Esther and how her marriage to Cyrus the Great helped save the Jews in Babylon.

For one to be recognized to be a Jew according to Talmudic law, one must have at least a maternal great grand mother to be a Jew.

The Jews began marrying their daughters to English nobles who they bankrupted with debt and bailed out on the condition only that they marry their daughters.

The result of this is that virtually all the English upper class , aristocrats and royals of today secretly identify as Jews.

Prince Charles was circumcised by a Jewish Rabbi and was never baptised .

Just take a look at an older picture of a younger Queen Elizabeth and you will see how strikingly she looks like Anne Frank of the fake of Holocaust diaries .

My point being, the Jews you worship today, are the sole architects of the current and old Brirtah Empire .

Since the Napoleonic wars, the Jews have led England like an ox by it's nose .

Same Jews you worship also were behind the slave trade that saw to you Igbos being considered as prime products to be shipped to their auction houses and plantations in the Americas.

Even the current UK PM, Boris Johnson is a Jew who spent time in a Jewish kubitz when he was younger and holds dual Israeli and British citizenry .

The City of London - not to be confused with London City- is an autonomous zone controlled fully by Rothschild banking cartel.

Do you also know that London has the highest density of Russian Jewish criminals who fleeced Russia dry during the privatization era that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Are you aware that these Russian Jewish billionaires like Chelsea's Abrahamonivich also hold dual Israeli and UK citizenship ? Are you also aware that 80% of Jews that returned to Palestine from the 1950's to late 70's were from the Soviet Union?

Same Soviet Union that alligned with the Jihadists to wage war on you?

And I guess it is pointless to tell you how Rothschild Judaic Kingdom gave the Nigerian side all the WW2 excess weapons they could ship to Lagos.

Then there is Royal Dutch Shell which came into the scene after the war . Do you know who owns all the controlling shares and held the board position? You guessed it - Rothschild ,!

You may not care of their origins but it is important to let you know they don't also care about yours .

All these long epistles of lies because of a person that is cursed by God and man? Lol. They will forever rot in hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Stops His Convoy To Assist Women Fetching Firewood (PHOTOS) / Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. / This Look On Buhari Says It All About Laureta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.