Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager (22362 Views)

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido has said he did not slap Kizz Daniel’s manager, Tumi, on his Twitter page while also apologizing for doing nothing.
Davido and his gang members were accused of slapping Kizz Daniel’s manager, Tumi during his Eko Atlantic concert yesterday, though the pop star has now denied the allegations.

A man identified as Peter gave details on the incident and even mentioned that Kizz Daniel had to leave the concert peacefully without any altercation with Davido. He wrote;
Apparently Kizz Daniel could not perform at #DavidoLiveInConcert because Davido slapped his manager at the backstage of his concert

Davido just finished performing on stage and wanted to go and change backstage and he met Kizz Daniel manager walking towards the same place and his guys pushed him away, then Davido asked his guys “who be that” and they answered that it was Kizz manager

Then Davido just entered 30 billion gang shit and went straight to drag out Kizz manager that was jejely going on his own and gave him a hot slap and poured drink on his face and was like “don’t Bleep with me”

Kizz Daniel stood up and left the show like a sensible human being then Davido still went ahead and performed Kizz Daniel song alone just like that.
Kizz Daniel also unfollowed Davido following the allegations, though he is yet to make a public statement on the incident
Davido took to Twitter to deny the allegations, see what he wrote below;

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/625/davido-denies-slapping-kizz-daniels-manager

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Bossontop(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2018

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido didn't did it, was there any caught?? grin grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by yungmayor02(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
"I apologize for doing nothing"

Does that sound like an apology to you OP? angry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by mummyson26(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Medicine after death
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Bossontop(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Davido didn't did it, was there any caught?? grin grin
Hahahahah......they didn't caught him

[img]https://media1./images/a4f8ddfe01f388d1abc7022150398bc8/tenor.gif?itemid=4535581[/img]

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don’t believe Davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by bigtt76(f): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
When eye dorty you can't see well naaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jason555:
Davido has said he did not slap Kizz Daniel’s manager, Tumi, on his Twitter page while also apologizing for doing nothing.
Davido and his gang members were accused of slapping Kizz Daniel’s manager, Tumi during his Eko Atlantic concert yesterday, though the pop star has now denied the allegations.

A man identified as Peter gave details on the incident and even mentioned that Kizz Daniel had to leave the concert peacefully without any altercation with Davido. He wrote;
Apparently Kizz Daniel could not perform at #DavidoLiveInConcert because Davido slapped his manager at the backstage of his concert

Davido just finished performing on stage and wanted to go and change backstage and he met Kizz Daniel manager walking towards the same place and his guys pushed him away, then Davido asked his guys “who be that” and they answered that it was Kizz manager

Then Davido just entered 30 billion gang shit and went straight to drag out Kizz manager that was jejely going on his own and gave him a hot slap and poured drink on his face and was like “don’t Bleep with me”

Kizz Daniel stood up and left the show like a sensible human being then Davido still went ahead and performed Kizz Daniel song alone just like that.
Kizz Daniel also unfollowed Davido following the allegations, though he is yet to make a public statement on the incident
Davido took to Twitter to deny the allegations, see what he wrote below;

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/625/davido-denies-slapping-kizz-daniels-manager

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by naijaboiy: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
so what now happened Davido? There's no smoke without fire.

Pompous froggy grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
ItzBIM:
And the cycle continues, voting between Buhari or Atiku is like choosing between hiv or cancer. One is a thief, one made your country the poverty capital of the world yet u still want to vote them in. Our mumu don do. Stop with the recycle of this fossils.

Vote change.
Vote for new ideas.
Vote sowore

Spread the word please .
Why are you spamming everywhere? And derailing every thread ?
Ogbeni behave o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by josiegirl27: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Davido didn't did it, was there any caught grin grin
they did not caught him...did dey caught him?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by EmekaBlue(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin No evidence of the slap
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Larryfest(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Without the manager doing anything he got slapped even after davido has already been told that he is the manager of kiss Daniel..... Story don't add up

7 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
4601CE:

Why are you spamming everywhere? And derailing every thread ?
Ogbeni behave o

Because our mumu don do
We can’t contibue like this.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by shachris02: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Davido didn't did it, was there any caught grin grin

looked at you. David are not spoken the truth. she is guilties.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
He has a pure heart
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
ItzBIM:

Because our mumu don do
We can’t contibue like this.
It’s like you’re hungry for ban .
You’re violating rule 1 and rule 18 .
I’m warning you now
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by AgbariOjukwu1: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
I no believe Davido
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by swaggzDawg: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol...I swear Davido na savage
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by ItzBIM(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
4601CE:

It’s like you’re hungry for ban .
You’re violating rule 1 and rule 18 .
I’m warning you now

Alaye who are u voting for next year.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by latexxbro(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=yungmayor02 post=74244160] "I apologize for doing nothing"

Does that sound like an apology to you OP? angry[/quoteif not it's apologize then I wonder if it's in insult in your village..
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by latexxbro(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=yungmayor02 post=74244160] "I apologize for doing nothing"
Does that sound like an apology to you OP? angry[/quote if not it's apologize then I wonder if it's in insult in your village..
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Emceesaka: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
At least DAVIDO deny slapping Kizz Daniel's manager and also apologize, that is all. Life has to go on. DAVIDO thanks for your understanding and concern. Abeg make anybody no carry fight enter next year oooooo.
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by latexxbro(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
yungmayor02:
"I apologize for doing nothing"
Does that sound like an apology to you OP? angry
if not it's apologize then I wonder if it's in insult in your village..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by FisifunKododada: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by Passionate888: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Many people no go believe, but them believe say bubu get integrity..
Re: Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager by mjbaba: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yiu slapnt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents / Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage' / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.