Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? (387 Views)

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? by nigeriagospel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Am a Christian and sometimes feel bad when christian from certain denomination felt they can bribe God with poverty as if looking poor or being unkempt is a license to heaven golden seat.

I have never met a good looking lord chosen member in my life, is it that they are preached to not to look good or there is something a non member cannot decode about the church.

They look poor and unhealthy, and consider non members as evil.

Am just sharing my observation and not in any way mocking them and their doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? by Goshen360(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
nigeriagospel:
Am a Christian and sometimes feel bad when christian from certain denomination felt they can bribe God with poverty as if looking poor or being unkempt is a license to heaven golden seat.

I have never met a good looking lord chosen member in my life, is it that they are preached to not to look good or there is something a non member cannot decode about the church.

They look poor and unhealthy, and consider non members as evil.

Am just sharing my observation and not in any way mocking them and their doctrine.
nothing wrong with that if it helps them to make heaven. But the desire of God is for his children to be king here on earth and also in heaven. The desire of God is to transfer the wealth of this world to his children. But it better to live in poverty if such wealth will make one to miss heaven. I think the Lord chosen opted to rather be poor here on earth and make heaven at last. Nothing wrong with that. But the are ignorant that one can still be rich and serve God faithfully.
Re: Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? by onward4life(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Let God be the Judge.

(1) (Reply)

. / PHOTO: Jide Sanwo-olu Pays Personal Visit To Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue / Trending Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Storms Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.