Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment (44838 Views)

‘i’m Still Young’, Bello Defends New APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Akinz0126(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:
Shehu sanni is a bastard. Fact!

I wonder if you lot derive pleasure from melting insult @ others on faceless social media...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by AllenSpencer: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Short Dwarfs have a big problem
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by AllenSpencer: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:
Shehu sanni is a bastard. Fact!

I knew that fact a long time ago. Just surprised he is just show casing it

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by IchBinBrait(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Akinz0126 post=74243559][/quote]

hahahah grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by deepwater(f): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
I thought they said dangote was apolitical.

People deceiving themselves, the guy is scared of having another business mogul in power. Because he is comfortable with an illiterate in power. The guy milked this country with the refinery scam ..lol
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by richhy84: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
dangote should face his business and be neutral. I will be disappointed if he take the appointment. I don't want him bring himself to dirty Nigeria politics. he is a mentor to many people
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Iamgrey5(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
olaric:
Dangote and Otedola should have stayed off politics. The question is: What happens to their investments should another party like PDP wins next year's Presidential election? And APC apologists should not tell me that Buhari can't lose because their overconfidence is not helping them to feel the pulse of the masses--it is not going to be a walkover for Buhari.

What happened to Atiku's investment when he crossed to PDP? Was it totally destroyed?

What happened to Tinubu's investment when PDP was in power?

You really think the elites of this country don't know how to reach compromise at the expense of the public. Think again MR!

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by deepwater(f): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
kuuljay:
Good business men are experts in predicting tomorrow and making a move for it,only the foolish will allow sentiments blind them from falling in line if you can't beat them.the moguls have since towed the line.respect it,its their personal decision,go ahead and make yours

There is nothing like good business men.
Just have unfettered access to federal loan, u self go no know say u be good business man
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by KoeChz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
johnkay1:
The way some people chase FTC, you'll think it is Champions league
no be ordinary champions league na uefa
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by kuuljay(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
deepwater:

There is nothing like good business men.
Just have unfettered access to federal loan, u self go no know say u be good business man
so who will give you the federal loan? Is it not the ruling govt?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by krownjoy97: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
The brooms dat u used to start receiving billions of naira from Nigeria account every month now bcom bad broom.

God is watching u SHEU Sanni
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by 34webers(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians pigs and idiots will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People pigs and idiots.

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetuatlly keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised youth of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiaries

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015

Or the hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

May Nigeria and Nigerians pigs and idiots of bia bastards never win in the end

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria pls let ipob pigs and idiots have their bia bia
Fixed. Pls always be specific.
Nigeria and Nigerians are not synonymous to pigs and bia bia respectively. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Jonadull: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:

I knew that fact a long time ago. Just surprised he is just show casing it
cheesy cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by deolu2000(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dangote will use all the money he has saved through billions in tax relieve to in turn fund APC campaigns throughout NG, sense will not kill this APC, the GRAND MASTER OF SCAMMERS.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Jonadull: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Akinz0126:

I wonder if you lot derive pleasure from melting insult @ others on faceless social media...

Shut up
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by CaptainFM1: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
olaric:
Dangote and Otedola should have stayed off politics. The question is: What happens to their investments should another party like PDP wins next year's Presidential election? And APC apologists should not tell me that Buhari can't lose because their overconfidence is not helping them to feel the pulse of the masses--it is not going to be a walkover for Buhari.

Something magical happened recently ....From over 10millions uncollected voters card few months ago down to just 900,000. Who collected them? When and where? INEC has already opened the door for massive rigging.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Akinz0126(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up

Shut down...perhaps you need a toy?I can as well get you one tongue tongue
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Yyeske(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetuatlly keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised youth of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiary

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015

Or the hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

May Nigeria and Nigerians win in the end

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Your wailing just got started, wail louder, it is music to our ears.
Sai Buhari
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by dheilaw1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People

Perhaps it may be

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised youth of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiary

no they are not supporting apc against the nigerian people, they are only supporting apc against foolish people like you who wants Nigeria looted dry by atiku .. Foolish goat from potopoto republic

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by jrusky(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:

Perhaps it may be

Bro you have said it all. Dangote will regret this and I can assure him and Otedola they will both go down with Buhari at the appointed time. Saddam never think.or thought anyone in the world can toppled him but he ends up in gallow. Ghadaffi never belief any man on plate can stop him but he ended up being tied to the back of a truck dragged on the tarred road till all his skin peeled off.

Day of reckoning will surely come.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Yyeske(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
jrusky:

Bro you have said it all. Dangote will regret this and I can assure him and Otedola they will both go down with Buhari at the appointed time. Saddam never think.or thought anyone in the world can toppled him but he ends up in gallow. Ghadaffi never belief any man on plate can stop him but he ended up being tied to the back of a truck dragged on the tarred road till all his skin peeled off.

Day of reckoning will surely come.
Your grammar alone ..... Sighs. ....., don't even know where to place you.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by omoakin87(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
Bad Belle is allowed!! angry

But if this gentlemen had opted PDP you would had created stamped on front page abi?

hypocrisy of highest order.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by jrusky(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Your grammar alone ..... Sighs. ....., don't even know where to place you.

Mr man leave grammar face the reality. Grammar has not help anyone so shut da f u c k ok.

I'm not here to speak grammar Mr man so get life.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by ObaKlaz: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s]
cheap expired opium at work again
Baba, u slash your own comment join. grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by HENRY940: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Akinz0126:
Only a fraudulent person sells one plot of land to two buyers...

Sense no go kill me

My broda sense wee not keep you jarè
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Idecievedyou(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
BabaO2:

Who is Nigerian people? Only selfish, greedy and lack of visionary people are in PDP. Name one people in PDP that is not selfish and does not place personal interest above Nigerian people
and name one person who is not corupt in the apc, apc is like the head quarter of coruption wit a slogan ''mr integrity'' attached to the criminal called buhari who will forge a result, who lied to nigerians that he doesnt have more than 10milion in his accnt, a man who told nigerians he is coming for only for years, a man who knew atiku was corupt but still flew in atikus private jet for his own campagn, a thief who did not think to investigat Ganduje's criminal case, but says he is fighting coruption..what a hipocrat, buhari is the most corupt person so far to even have around him a goat called yahaya bello who wil not pay salary to helples work..buhari is a thief
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by frowland(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:

Assuring Dangote and Otedola? Who are you if I may ask?
There is reason those guys are at the very top while people like you are cheif commentator of Nairaland. Rubish.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by kinibigdeal(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:

Perhaps it may be

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetually keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration's enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day or the flags been hoisted today in Baga

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised Youths of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiary

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015, or a celebration of the 11 million jobs lost in less than 3 years

Or the excellent economic environment created by Buhari and the APC which transported rice from =N= 7500 per bag to almost 20,000 and the naira dollar exchange rate which hit 500 to $ under them.

May be it is the cold hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Dangote will never never never campaign for APC or any politicians. That man have got discipline, however he may donate money. I can't say same about Otedola though
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Silly self centered beast. The same broom you wanted so bad without going to the polls to test your popularity. Adurunwa bastard. If dangote was as stupid and dumb as you are, he won't be the richest man in Africa.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Idecievedyou:
and name one person who is not corupt in the apc, apc is like the head quarter of coruption wit a slogan ''mr integrity'' attached to the criminal called buhari who will forge a result, who lied to nigerians that he doesnt have more than 10milion in his accnt, a man who told nigerians he is coming for only for years, a man who knew atiku was corupt but still flew in atikus private jet for his own campagn, a thief who did not think to investigat Ganduje's criminal case, but says he is fighting coruption..what a hipocrat, buhari is the most corupt person so far to even have around him a goat called yahaya bello who wil not pay salary to helples work..buhari is a thief

PMB is not corrupt!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.