Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. (1274 Views)

My DDR GSD From Household Kennel / The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. by oluomoadebayo: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anasin Kennel Services, a subsidiary of Anasin Global Services Limited is proud to announce the sale and installation of customized professional kennels to the general public, dog breeders, Police, Military K9 Units, etc.

We signed an agreement with a top European company to distribute and install their products in Nigeria and neighboring countries. Kennels can be designed and customized according to your choice and they are very reliable, movable and durable.

The kennels will arrive in various forms such as metal, impregnated wood, galvanized rod, etc. Send us a private message for more detailed information.

We can help to set up your new K9 -Unit center also and you will not regret a thing.

1 Like

Re: Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. by oluomoadebayo: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. by knyte(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awesome one man
Re: Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice
Re: Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. by Goodluckzubi: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
How much for the one that the Gsd is inside.
Re: Professional Kennel Sales And Installation. by chisommartins: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Contact pls

(1) (Reply)

Quality Lhasa Apso (abuja) / How's My Dog Doing? For An 8 Months Old Working Line? / Help Please! Male Dog Restless Due To Scent Given Off My Female!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.