Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (52716 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Asamoah Gyan To Divorce Wife, Gifty Gyan, Demands DNA Test For His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
What man in his right mind would divulge his wealth and/or where his fortune is hidden WHILE GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE?!

Any person who believe this man is broke is deluded!

Like he in Europe or USA where he gonna be forced to part with 50%? That shii ain't possible in any West African country
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2018
shukudi:

Don't be deceived man.
My guy don wire him money to a safe place in order to avoid losing to divorce what he has spent his life to earn.

He is in Ghana not USA or Europe.

No woman can clean him as long as the case is in West Africa
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by LZAA: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Flamboyant footballer, Asamoah Gyan, who plays as a striker for Turkey's Kayserispor and captains the Ghanaian national team, is reportedly broke and has just £600 in his bank account.

Asamoah who left Sunderland in 2012, spent three years at UAE club Al Ain where he earned almost £200k a week and scored an impressive 123 goals in 120 appearances. He later made a big money move to the Chinese Super League, spending the 2015 and 2016 seasons at Shanghai SIPG where he earned £227,000-a-week before returning to the UAE with Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai.

Last year, he moved to Turkey's Kayserispor and now things appear to have taken a turn for the worse and he is reportedly unable to provide for his family.
According to MyNewsGh.com, the Ghana captain was asked if he had any other accounts in the countries where he has played football and Gyan, who has 51 goals in 105 appearances for his country, reportedly said: "My front and back, up and down is that money (£600) you see there."

Family sources say he has not spoken to his wife or three children since August, even at Christmas when he usually visits, and his kids are understood to be getting worried about their dad's whereabouts.

Back in October, it was reported that he filed for divorce from his wife, Gifty Gyan, at the Divorce and Matrimonial Division of the High Court, Accra. He also reportedly denied fathering their three children and demanded a DNA test be carried out on the kids to prove he is their father.
According to the report, he's awaiting DNA tests to confirm their paternity, with the results coming out in early January 2019.

Sources: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/ghanaian-footballer-asamoah-gyan-is-reportedly-broke-he-has-just-600-in-his-bank-account.html

Na to avoid paying huge settlement
Most stars do and have done it
Eboue wey dy really broke had more than 600 pounds and he played at bigger clubs compared to gyan
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by LZAA: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

He is in Ghana not USA or Europe.

No woman can clean him as long as the case is in West Africa
Be like u no sabi ghana
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2018
LZAA:

Be like u no sabi ghana

Teach me you that "sabi or saby " Ghana

How many cases have you seen where rich men or rich women shared 50% of their assets with spouses in Ghana?

I think it's time Africa men start marrying women earning the same amount as them or as rich as them because if you marry a stay at home wife or one you earn far more than you pay more during divorce and if Africa become sane like USA in the later years to come, they'll be hunted badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by poseidon12: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Since he is going through divorce, I don't think he is broke. He is more likely trying to hide his assets from his wife. You also have to take into account the fact that he is denying being the father of the kids.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by poseidon12: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:
Wants to escape child support

Exactly.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by LZAA: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

Teach me you that "sabi or saby " Ghana

How many cases have you seen where rich men or rich women shared 50% of their assets with spouses in Ghana?

I think it's time Africa men start marrying women earning the same amount as them or as rich as them because if you marry a stay at home wife or one you earn far more than you pay more during divorce and if Africa become sane like USA in the later years to come, they'll be hunted badly.
U are missing the point bro
Gyan plays in europe(eurasia)
all his wife(ex at this point) has to do is to make small noise and his club will take action if he defaults thanks to SJWs on the net
U are right about one thing tho
Over here even the judge won't give a hoot
Over there...baba wee get the sack and wont get solid jobs again
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2018
LZAA:

U are missing the point bro
Gyan plays in europe(eurasia)
all his wife(ex at this point) has to do is to make small noise and his club will take action if he defaults thanks to SJWs on the net
U are right about one thing tho
Over here even the judge won't give a hoot
Over there...baba wee get the sack and wont get solid jobs again

The judges in turkey are not sane as well... It'd make more sense if it were in a sane European country

The wife is still the one losing ..the judge in Ghana won't give her kobo

What do you think about my suggestion of African men changing their marriage style? It may hurt them in later years to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by poseidon12: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2018
philip0906:
Lots of dumb peeps in here...Like peeps actually believe Gyan is broke? grin only few peeps here understand that Gyan doesn't want to pay child support for kids he isn't even sure belong to him

Exactly. It's all about avoiding child support for children he thinks are not his.
Too many dumb people in Nigeria (not only on Nairaland)

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Fake news
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by IloveToMess: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
If you believe this that means you can believe that buhari is 74 years old.

grin Ma Niggar

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by holyeye1989(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2018
ONLY FAKERS BE LOVING WHEN YOU HAVE ....WHEN E RED THEN YOU GO AMA WHO BE FRIEND......
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:24am On Dec 29, 2018
ceejayMAX:
No sense of investment.I cry for you undecided

God forgive me please.
Ghanaians are ugly.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:

Spot on. The fear of alimony and child support is the beginning of wisdom. See what they did to Emmanuel Ebue. Please guys pass the message on, every successful man should sign a prenup before getting married because they only love the money.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
I have a friend on facebook who's a Mexican but lives in UK. He works as a cleaner and he hears peanuts.

The day we met, he said to me that he has been following me for a while and he believes I am his Angel.

The words "You are my Angel" struck me and I decided to do my best to help him but wasn't sure how.

So, I asked him what he could afford and his exact words were " I can only boast of $1k and I have numerous mouths to feed"....

By the special grace of God, the same guy is doing well that he travels at will.

All we did was to invest in financial trading (forex and crypto).....

If Gyan finds himself a real tutor or account manager, he's bound to bounce back hard...
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by wink2015(m): 3:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Flamboyant footballer, Asamoah Gyan, who plays as a striker for Turkey's Kayserispor and captains the Ghanaian national team, is reportedly broke and has just £600 in his bank account.

Asamoah who left Sunderland in 2012, spent three years at UAE club Al Ain where he earned almost £200k a week and scored an impressive 123 goals in 120 appearances. He later made a big money move to the Chinese Super League, spending the 2015 and 2016 seasons at Shanghai SIPG where he earned £227,000-a-week before returning to the UAE with Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai.

Last year, he moved to Turkey's Kayserispor and now things appear to have taken a turn for the worse and he is reportedly unable to provide for his family.
According to MyNewsGh.com, the Ghana captain was asked if he had any other accounts in the countries where he has played football and Gyan, who has 51 goals in 105 appearances for his country, reportedly said: "My front and back, up and down is that money (£600) you see there."

Family sources say he has not spoken to his wife or three children since August, even at Christmas when he usually visits, and his kids are understood to be getting worried about their dad's whereabouts.

Back in October, it was reported that he filed for divorce from his wife, Gifty Gyan, at the Divorce and Matrimonial Division of the High Court, Accra. He also reportedly denied fathering their three children and demanded a DNA test be carried out on the kids to prove he is their father.
According to the report, he's awaiting DNA tests to confirm their paternity, with the results coming out in early January 2019.

Sources: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/ghanaian-footballer-asamoah-gyan-is-reportedly-broke-he-has-just-600-in-his-bank-account.html

Countries also make the same mistakes like Asamoah Gyan by failing to save money and plan very well.

Administration in Nigeria especially from the military government of General Ibrahim Babangida till the present democratic government under President Muhammadu Buhari never saved money but keep plunging Nigeria into more financial crisis by borrowing money from China and other countries and spending this money without any sound economic blueprint with the consequences of leaving this huge debts for the incoming government or administration after them and most importantly leaving this debts for generations unborn.

When our former finance minister, Mrs Okonjo Iweala proposed that the money in the sovereign wealth fund should be saved but governors during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan was demanding for the money to be shared to the states. When the money was shared to states by the federal government, the state governors looted the money and also looted the bail out funds given by the federal government to address workers salaries issues.

As a major crude oil producing and exporting countries we are supposed to save money but Nigeria never saved money wisely nor invest money in capital infrastructure especially during the good old times of when crude oil sales in the international oil market was between $100 to $150.

What did Nigeria 's leaders do with the money the government earned from high price in crude oil?

Venezuela another crude oil producing and exporting countries like Nigeria is also in financial problems like Nigeria coupled with the political problems they are having with the government in the United States.

Crude oil exporting countries like Qatar, UAE, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc are not feeling the financial pains Nigeria is presently experiencing because their government planned very well with the money they receive and they also saved money both in the domestic bank and overseas. They also diversify their economy unlike that of Nigeria and also manufacture exportable products.

General Sani Abacha our late military head of state was looting and frittering away to to his stealth offshore bank accounts huge amount of our collective commonwealth. The huge amount of money could have fixed this country and take it to the level South Korea and Japan is today but for his personal greed.

Nigeria keeping running a very expensive presidential system based on a very oppressive military imposed unitary federal system that focused on sharing the crude oil money from one part of Nigeria to the rest of idle and unproductive states.

Nigeria as a country foot the financial bills of an unproductive civil service sectors from local government, state government and federal government.

UNTIL NORTHERN NIGERIA FORGET ABOUT NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY AND SERIOUSLY FACE THEIR GOD GIVEN AGRICULTURE AND SOLID MINERAL TO EARN REVENUE FOR THEIR OWN WELLBEING

Northern Nigeria will continue to experience financial tribulation and misery far aggressive and worse than the little one Ghanaian International footballer Gyan Asamoah is presently facing.

Currently, the crude oil money from the Niger delta region is being used to finance the war against the Boko haram insurgency at a time oil producing community in the Niger delta region are crying for development.

Nigeria is currently waiting for an increase in crude oil price instead of diversifying into Agriculture, solid mineral and mobile phones and IT technologies.

We must drop our wasteful presidential system of government and adopt parliamentary system to cut down the huge cost of governance.

Our legislature at the federal and state level should be run on part time to cut down cost of governance.

The war against corruption must be sustained to save Nigeria from the evil generation of corrupt public office holders and their jingoistic sycophants.

Corruption is one of the main reasons Nigeria is not growing or developing as money meant to fix our decaying social infrastructure such as school, universities, hospital, fix the power sectors, create jobs is stolen.

Restructuring must be implemented to save Nigeria from disintegration emanating from the oppressive military imposed unitary federal system of governance.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by ColdIce: 5:07am On Dec 29, 2018
u think say na by to buy cars full comound
in errighaz voice.
big man for accra come poor
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Ubiudumo(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2018
He's playing a 50 Cent. This guy can't be broke. He just doesn't want to give his ex wife money. Period.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by tightpussy156: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2018
stupid blogger, he has $600 in account but has assets all over an still received salary so how is that one broke.blogger u have no news yet.A man can has 150,000 naira in account as at December 2018 but has more than five houses for rentage, businesses an still received salary will you call that one broke.common sense.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by sugarcoatedhoni: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2018
mmb:
The ghost of that penalty he missed in 2010 world cup will continue to hunt him.

Gyan you never see anything yet.

When i heard Gyan, this is what came to my mind.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by ike007(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Omo Igbo... When you know you know. .. Badt guy
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2018
bolliejay:

who told you that Ballack and Iverson are broke?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-12/allen-iverson-s-lifetime-deal-is-still-working-out-for-reebok

Do you know how many liabilities he is battling with? 800k a year can't really help him.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by LZAA: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

The judges in turkey are not sane as well... It'd make more sense if it were in a sane European country

The wife is still the one losing ..the judge in Ghana won't give her kobo

What do you think about my suggestion of African men changing their marriage style? It may hurt them in later years to come
I agree on the change of marriage style
What works there can never work here
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by chaloskyx: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2018
hes not broke he just trying to avoid loosing so much money cause of the divorce settlement. 50 cent did a similar thing to avoid paying a woman who sued over a sex tape
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by sorepco(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2018
na lie be dat. e no wan pay fivorce settlement moni. if the dna proves him right he will show his real acc. c wetin 50 cent do.
he is still playin so cant b broke

lordm:
I doubt if this true
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018
chaloskyx:
hes not broke he just trying to avoid loosing so much money cause of the divorce settlement. 50 cent did a similar thing to avoid paying a woman who sued over a sex tape

Loosing what when he's not in Europe or USA
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Stevenpaul076: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Is not true bro..is better you come out and accept your responsibility and leave those olosho wey you dey knack...
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Toni19: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
African players and their foolishness. Always after money but not career building. Everything is wrong with Africa. Ball on d or, none, world best none, World Cup none, highest goal scorer in a season, none, only didier drogba, mikel , Essien and Obafemi martins get sense. Others Na women, cars and clubbing.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by Timoleon(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:

you are wise. if he was a retired footballer, the claim might hold water but he isn't retired. He is already filing for divorce with his wife, claims the children aren't his. certainly he is most likely keeping all the funds low key so as to avoid parting with the funds when divorce is finalised.

For a footballer to go broke especially in the modern age where mega money is paid, its either one of two things or both combined in one...divorce or scam...the story of Eboue and Wilson Oruma comes to mind. Footballers hardly have enough time to blow through their money regardless of how much they try.

The other possibility in this case is that the blogger is a shity person and is just looking to trend.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? by BlcoChina2018: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Ghanaians are ugly? Can you paste your photo so we can see how “beautiful” you are?

Oritsewhandey:

God forgive me please.
Ghanaians are ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A / Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video / Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.