Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others (11592 Views)

Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / 2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
"Vote for"

So yoruba people have taught u to correct spelling?

Or did u grow up in osun ?
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by Chukazu: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nathdoug:
SO GOVERNOR IKPEAZU THAT IS DOING WELL SHOULD BE VOTED OUT BECAUSE OF YIUR LIFELESS PARTY..
STUPID ZOMBIE KALU THAT IS NO LONGER WITH BRAINS

Ikpeazu is doing well, "inside Well?" undecided

What is your definition of "doing well?"

What are the prove ?

1 Like

Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
This man should be in jail.

Only sycophants support and listen to him.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by igwefivestar(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
20Ebisco:
Orji Uzor Kalu, a former governor of Abia state and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has stated that for Abia to get it right, its people should reject Governor Okezie Ikpeazu and all the three Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senators in the upcoming 2019 general elections.

Kalu convassed support for the APC governorship candidate in Abia State, Dr. Uche Ogah as the election approaches, pointing out that there was no doubt that Ogah has capacity to lead the people of the state to greatness.

The ex-governor, who stated this in an interview with journalists in his Igbere country home in Bende local government area of the state, on Friday, decried the dilapidated state of infrastructures in Abia, which he claimed were executed by his then government.

He stressed the need for the people of Abia state to vote wisely in the forthcoming election, urging them to look beyond money and vote in competent candidates.

The APC chieftain believes that his party’s, gubernatorial candidate (Ogah) would perform well if elected as governor, vowing that he and other like minds would resist any attempt by the PDP to manipulate the forthcoming election in the state.

“I want to call on my fellow Abians to bring genuine change in our state. Abia needs change. The change will start from the governorship position.

“In fact, the governor, all the Senators they ought to go. I mean, all of them, so that we will be able to rearranged this state the way I left it. I believe that Dr. Uche Sampson Ogah has all it takes to do it. If he is given chance, he will perform well.

“Again, I want to use this medium to tell Abians that they should not solely rely on money. If people have stolen money and they don’t use pay workers’ salaries, they don’t build roads, other infrastructure our people need. They should be able not to take the money from people who stole it. Still vote the right people.

“I’m one of the 36 governors who left 12 years ago and still continue challenging any Commissioner, any Chief of Staff, if I have stolen public funds. The answer is No. I never touched public funds. It was all spent on infrastructure,” he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/28/abia-2019-kalu-urges-abia-people-vote-gov-ikpeazu-sen-abaribe-others/
if not for one thing, I would have say that this guy is a disgrace to Abians.

Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by package7(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kalu = Malu....you guys have murder sleep, you will never sleep... Foolish man
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by jrusky(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
When two adult slept together to produce kid and a useless coward like Kalu comes their way as parent then they need to change their prayer point.

I have never seen where a billionaire become errand boy for people that suppose to be his gate men. It baffles me a lot.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by Omeokachie: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kalu is saying that Ikpeazu should be voted out so that he can rearrange the state to the way he left it! cheesy

Clearly it was brain surgery Orji Uzor Kalu went to Germany to perform. They forgot some huge amounts of cotton wool in the course of that surgery. grin

You only need to know the state in which Kalu left Abia to know that im don kolo.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by movetoca: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
This thief that picked TA orji as his successor should just shut the fvck up. T.A orji still remains the worst thing that ever happened to Abia state all because of you imbeci!e. Ikpeazu is just a boy boy for T A orji and his family. Ikpeazu is too slow to be a councilor talkless of being a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by movetoca: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
This thief that picked TA orji as his successor should just shut the fvck up. T.A orji still remains the worst thing that ever happened to Abia state all because of you imbeci!e. Ikpeazu is just a boy boy for T A orji and his family. Ikpeazu is too slow to be a councilor talkless of being a governor. But Abians should vote out PDP by all means, they have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by movetoca: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
ekobami:
Abia Needs Someone Like Alex Oti.

PDP Always Use Abia State To Fund Their Campaigns
Abians should vote PDP out. It's a serious matter that everyone in that state must make sure they accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by badesco(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
If he like let him support buhari, he must surely go to jail for kwaropshon.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by sammie99: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gov. Victor ikpezu, abaribe n others are 4 continuity.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by Stanbaba30: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
you did not use public funds you say? Chineké meeéh! And ur telling us to vote APC in Abia? God forbid.
Re: Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others by Konze70: 3:40am On Dec 29, 2018
This Orji of a person is a piece of shit, look at what he's telling people as if Abians forget easily."So that they will rearrange abia and return it the way he left it" . Orji you are a fool shame on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Parties, Others Want All Elections Held In 1 Day / 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB / Security Situation In Lagos As At Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.