Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (42258 Views)

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Peteryt01: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
muykem:
Fake news from pit of hell. How many solders make a brigade.
1500 to 4000 soldiers make a brigade

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by mightyhazell: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Be like i go run leave this my Monguno Job oh embarassed
this your strenous effort to always loud it here that you are in borno ,. What exactly is the aim sir?
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by AK481(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nnmamdi Kanu prophecied something like this some days ago.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Bizibi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrioticNaija:

No wahala, at least them go don KILL u first. Ewu biafra

simple mathematics u nor sabi,
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII
smh
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by ajebuter(f): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Be like i go run leave this my Monguno Job oh embarassed

Please do....As a matter of urgency..

Life more than wealth...

Be safe..

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Vtrd: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Its a lie, Boko haram cannot dislodge an army of over 2000. SR is the headquarters of fake news
Hahaha.
Look at this Yoruba man.

I wonder the party you will support by the time apc choose an igbo presidential candidate.

3 Likes

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Icon79(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
BH has infiltrated the Nigerian Army, they would keep overrunning the soldiers until the NA can flush out all the BH infiltrators amongst them.

O pari

nokatakata:
so 2000 soldiers trapped and 700 missing? 2700 soldiers cannot face boko haram? are you saying boko haram are over 5000 in numbers? What is really happening with all these kind of news. How can boko haram be taking over any territory and trapping soldiers? Something is definitely wrong and at this point I don't think this is only about boko haram, i think some external forces have joined boko haram to continue to kill Nigerians.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by pamcode(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wait Baga is the headquarters of JTF and it was taking with no warning or pre-fighting
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by chiedozie198100: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
iamJ:
we have to keep up the fight, they are paid to do this, they signed up for it, if you dont want to be in such situations, dont fill the form, simple

those miscreants from the yeast will soon come and blame buhari for this

i pray ur entire family faces this same predicament.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Timatayo1: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
God will continued to protect our soldiers ,but anybody who support this government or this president for all this killing of innocent military and civilians God will me I no go talk am finished but add anything by yourselves
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
baliyubla:
How did BHT get to the stage of rounding up over 2000 of our troops like chickens? The dullard must resign now. There might be no Nigeria by 2019 when the dolt is eventually voted out.

Yet some brain damaged Nigerians were queuing up in Uyo to welcome PMB ...

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bajosky: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hope Nigerians under the Spell of 4+4 still believe we have a sincere Commander in Chief who has resurrected the Boko haram terrorist activities and emboldened them with killer Herdsmen scoring higher in performance than our past Glorified Nigerian army been one of the best in world peace keeping.

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by winnersmith: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Your foolishness and stupid are legendary
iamJ:
we have to keep up the fight, they are paid to do this, they signed up for it, if you dont want to be in such situations, dont fill the form, simple

those miscreants from the yeast will soon come and blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by PointZerom: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Its a lie, Boko haram cannot dislodge an army of over 2000. SR is the headquarters of fake news

Lol..the day they killed over 100 soldiers how many was dislodged?
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by caye(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dami12345:

At least I will be dying so you and your children can sleep,eat, rest, fuvck and post on niaraland in relative peace.
Our boys have been doing that for years. All I want is a chance to protect my fatherland.

Some people were raised believing in a lot of patriotic bullshit only meant for the lower class of the Nigerian society. Your eye go clear soon
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Justice310: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
humberjade:
Nigeria is walking on d edge of an nonredeemable collapse and nobody seems to care much...why is it that these killings intensifies when election is near...same thing happened towards d last election...how can people be using people's lives to play political game sad
Stop saying crap, boko haram operates on thier own. I believe there is an aggrement between both parties which buhari on his side failed to keep. Now that the electon is around the corner, the big boys want thier share for a peaceful election, but bubu isn't ready to comply.

Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by rayornb(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Fake News

Called someone in Baga now and nothing of such is happening

E say dem no born Boko Haram well to attack Baga in the first place

Oga, maybe the person dey lie to you,
Even the NA admitted BA attacked BagA but they were repelled.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
So somebody stood there and started counting the soldiers and people missing.?
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Dami12345: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
caye:

Some people were raised believing in a lot of patriotic bullshit only meant for the lower class of the Nigerian society. Your eye go clear soon

What do you mean?
Are you saying I shouldn't want to fight for my country?
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
If it's true, it will be a blow to the fight against the insurgents o.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajebuter:

Please do....As a matter of urgency..

Life more than wealth...

Be safe..

My Brother there was even an attack today. Well let me keep quietbfor security reasons

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Fake News

Called someone in Baga now and nothing of such is happening

E say dem no born Boko Haram well to attack Baga in the first place
are u sure
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Bizibi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

My Brother there was even an attack today. Well let me keep quietbfor security reasons
attack again.....they should not give these terrorists room to motivate them to resume bombings in other parts of the country.we are not even safe in abuja.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Boko Haram stubborn sha...

If it was a war against my family..I swear i will fight back...I would love to kill those guys
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

they ought to block ur account animal....yyy do u represent wats not
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by UNUKHASO: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
PLEASE LET US ALLOW OUR TRADITIONAL HUNTERS TO TAKE THIS JOB ATIKU USED THEM TO CHASE B-H OUT OF ADAMAWA
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
they ought to block ur account animal....yyy do u represent wats not

Bros take it easy man we wey dey here know how e dey pinch us... enhoy your night
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Bros take it easy man we wey dey here know how e dey pinch us... enhoy your night
with Samuel anyanwu pictures on ur profile...u are a bastard I swear
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
with Samuel anyanwu pictures on ur profile...u are a bastard I swear

Yes i am a Bastard... how was your day?
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Nusdaniel10(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
[ well, i first of all want to thank God for my life, i am a humanitarian worker with The ALLIANCE FOR INTERNSTIONAL MEDICAL ACTION ALIMA in Baga town, our organization sensed the bridge in security and sent a helicopter to fly us out on the 28th of November. We would have been hold as hostage. Glory be to God. Right now some of our local staffs are there and we cannot hear from them since wednessday evening. Pleade lets comtinue to put them in prayers.
Our Nigerian Army are trying but their leaders are playing politics with their lives. Lets pray for good leaders. Amd get our voters card ready. God bless the nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by pedrilo: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nusdaniel10:
[ well, i first of all want to thank God for my life, i am a humanitarian worker with The ALLIANCE FOR INTERNSTIONAL MEDICAL ACTION ALIMA in Baga town, our organization sensed the bridge in security and sent a helicopter to fly us out on the 28th of November. We would have been hold as hostage. Glory be to God. Right now some of our local staffs are there and we cannot hear from them since wednessday evening. Pleade lets comtinue to put them in prayers.
Our Nigerian Army are trying but their leaders are playing politics with their lives. Lets pray for good leaders. Amd get our voters card ready. God bless the nigerian army.
so u mean dis news is true?

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Mbkite(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Yes oh bro but I'll leave tomorrow to Maiduguri
I was in Maiduguri 2016. work was about taking me to monguno. however, it was later stopped. Monguno was war zone then. God will see you through Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.