Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (42256 Views)

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by RevLikeBigYansh: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

keep on provokin us and see if we will not give buhari dictatorial powers....!!

keep on pissin us off....

this boko matter has already passed who is president or political party since 2008....

I have created a thread specifically to highlight your zombie antidemocratic sentiments.

You were the same person that called for suspension of the constitution and when Buhari went missing in London you created a thread calling for a military coup so that that Kafuri Osinbanjo does not assume the presidency.

I know that Islam and in general your average northern muslim is anti democratic and that When Buhari rigs himself back in 2019, you will start the campaign to see to the abolishment of the National Assembly and the constitution towards perpetuating that abomination as president for life...
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by cheruv: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2018
eneojoedu:
wait 700 missing and 2000 trapped, that means it would take over 1000 to 1500 heavily equipped Boko boys to do that. so they want to tell me over 1000 Boko Haram will move in convoy with heavy equipment from their camp to the operational hq in baga, and the military got no wind of it even if it's an hour before they arrived?? am sure the soldiers have armored tanks, gun trucks, RPG, grenades etc...if true how come about 3,000 soldiers cannot hold formation and fight, while re enforcement is called upon along with air support? ?? there is something am not just getting.
When you study military history, you'd see that even smaller armies have completed encirclements of larger ones effortlessly... even Israel did it in 1967 against an enemy 4X their size
It all boils down to strategy, organization and efficiency... All of which Nigeria lacks, in addition to the currently low morale pervading the ranks. I think BH is now run by efficient military strategists.. so all they need to do is run rings in Nigeria's defensive lines and the whole thing collapses
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Neddyogu(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Bridget95:
please, How much will it cost me to run to Ghana.

Frankly, I have no idea.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

I have created a thread specifically to highlight your zombie antidemocratic sentiments.

You were the same person that called for suspension of the constitution and when Buhari went missing in London you created a thread calling for a military coup so that that Kafuri Osinbanjo does not assume the presidency.

I know that Islam and in general your average northern muslim is anti democratic and that When Buhari rigs himself back in 2019, you will start the campaign to see to the abolishment of the National Assembly and the constitution towards perpetuating that abomination as president for life...

thx...i realy hate democracy.....

wtf are you talkin about....??...did somebody shat in your head or what....??

i may hate democracy,but am not a anarchist....

you are mistaken me for somebody else.....
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

BH is composed of illiterate northerners drawn from the civilian population.

Your so-called warriors can't win a fight against apprenticed soldiers drawn from the Mai-Ruwa and Mai-Shai class.

That should tell you that the Nigerian army training and operational doctrine is seriously flawed.

BH has exposed the army as fundamentally flawed which needs serious over hauling.

i agree with you on that.......

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
iamJ:
we have to keep up the fight, they are paid to do this, they signed up for it, if you dont want to be in such situations, dont fill the form, simple

those miscreants from the yeast will soon come and blame buhari for this

U are a self enforced FooOOOool
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by jude79(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Nusdaniel10(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2019
pedrilo:
so u mean dis news is true?

Sure it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.