Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Thoughts In Sucide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Thoughts In Sucide (232 Views)

Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her / Top Ten Religious Cult Groups That Instigated Murders/mass Sucide / Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts In Sucide by CorperShop(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
So, Ive been very disturbed since I read the news of the oou lady that killed herself
Over the years, news of a person sucide saddens me deeply, not that I know them personally o . But, I been through some life-tiring experiences too
-When I got pregnant in 2005 while waiting for my Jamb result.
-When I lost about 5Mnaira in a business in 2015.
-Then that ugly incidence during one of my exams 2018 last quarter.

I think this about one of the sad news that really brings out the compassionate side of me : The thought & act of taking your own life.
Trust me, you go through some deep shits and you think the best is to sha end it all
So 2019, I am taking some online professional course in anti sucide therapy. Thank God, my pedigree is kuku in Education & Guidance Counseling
But hence forth, my anti sucide campaign will dominate my social media. It's a social cause I'm willing to give myself to.
To help suicidal people see reasons why they shouldn't give up on life. I don't know how to craft it yet, but I'm going to begin by creating daily posts.
You can keep a tab on my on my social media.
Twitter : @seyifunmimeg
Ig@keepingupwithmegr
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man ‘poisons’ 3 Sons, Says They Are Wizards / Father Kills His 2 Sons With Poison Because Of Witchcraft / Iran Announces Plan To Ban Instagram Over “immoral Content”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.