Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. (47464 Views)

Lady Drops Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Child In Offering Bowl During His Church Wedding / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by queensera(f): 11:02am On May 17, 2019
A Nigerian lady with the username "Cici olatundun" has dropped suicidal thoughts of drinking sniper over her complicated relationship.

She Wrote:
I wish I drink sniper an die
My relationship is killing me

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/05/lady-drops-suicidal-thoughts-on-facebook-over-her-complicated-relationship-video/

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by queensera(f): 11:02am On May 17, 2019

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by GistMore: 11:04am On May 17, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by majamajic(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by IamD18: 11:05am On May 17, 2019
Them use chain tie you for the relationship?

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2019
Follow my rule.
I was doing fine before you
You came to unbalance the equation
Wetin remain na to remove you o.
Especially with all these mad ladies filling the cyber space
You toast small dem go bring their family issues come meet you
Jobless things.
You do anyhow I japa
Besides towtow no get nafdac number...no one special. All na for nack

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by GudluckIBB(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2019
Anty when you die
less than 30 minutes your guy will move on to another slay queen

pele o

15 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by proudevil: 11:32am On May 17, 2019
E-Counselors over to you before another fool bite the dust just because of one useless rod.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by SageMK: 11:49am On May 17, 2019
When will people get it that relationships isn't a do or die affair... It's not fúcking compulsory!! Stay single. If it's a toxic one, walk away. You'll not die. This is so annoying.

42 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
Please who gave the Spirit of suicide visa to enter Nigeria. ..it is becoming too much o ...all this intends over matters that requires perseverance. ...she wan kill herself over relationship like seriously is it an investment or what.

82 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by GistMeMore: 12:59pm On May 17, 2019
undecided

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 17, 2019
All these indomie generation kids
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
Is it by force to be in a relationship?
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Offisteven: 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
Incomplete storey.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by SEGLIZ: 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
................ another intending suicidee.
when she was being warned those two pawpaw on your chest and the passage underneath will only by you pains and agony she would have cursed then but today the reality is set and dawn on her only to end up giving innocent sniper a bad name.
is it a must to entangle yourself? a number or men are dying, praying and fasting to just be around you you are there planing to die over one stupid irresponsible guy or man. better be for one irresponsible soul is down for if you are responsible you go into that relationship in the first place and if you do you would realize and pull out order than seeking attention.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by erons22(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
Everybody now sucide and sniper is the latest trend angry
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Pabloosas(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by tillaman(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
It’s not even worth it, walk away from the relationship if it’s messing with your mental health and emotion, if you opt for suicide then he won’t even mourn you even if he mourns it’s will take him 3 days tops to get his balls wet again, if you take your own life then you may never find rest.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by omoadeleye(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2019
ehya,, this life ern .. we will encourage someone to commit suicide ,but after the suicide we will now be pitying them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by tgmservice: 1:01pm On May 17, 2019
pls go ahead

let the brainless olosho be reducing in our country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2019
You want to die on top optional relationship.

Must you date this person? Una do blood oath? Come dey cry for Facebook, angel shift, let see people that have real problems

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by MobilityExpress: 1:01pm On May 17, 2019
Smh! It shall not be well with the person that used abro super glue to gum her to the relationship... Oh wait, nobody glued her to the relationship with super glue.. Ok, I see, maybe she was tied to the relationship with rope or maybe duct tape grin Mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Johnedoh: 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
Will you grow sense now or i slap nonsense out of you? Choose now ooo! Who relationship help? No matter what

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Imoh555(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
Anty wey mumu

7 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by davillian(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
Kill yourself na who hold you.
Weda to be in a relationship na byforce .
Your bf no go even miss you for one day
He would probably be smashing another girl when you being buried.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Kendumazy(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
Funniest thing is that, sniper producer will be like, what kind of fvcked up people are these using what is meant for mosquito for themselves.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
angry she must be very stupid, so it because of relationship that you want to kill yourself, you nor get sense at all, guy that won't even think about you one week after the act undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by emmykk(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2019
I dash to the Facebook page...she already delete it.

Fastest way to get more Facebook likes now is to threat you want to drink sniper

7 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by SEGLIZ: 1:03pm On May 17, 2019
jaxxy:
Is it by force to be in a relationship?

I just too tire for this kain trash, take a very long walk away.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Lamasta(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2019
You will not die but live so that we will enjoy this NEXT LEVEL togethergrin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker / 97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.