Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (66492 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by dingbang(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Illiteracy is noy good walahi. How will the robbers now be found when they have burnt the woman that will lead the police to them

9 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Dpharisee: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cross River is becoming northern Nigeria where accusation of abusing the prophet Muhammad can lead to jungle justice whether true or false.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by virago(f): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Blood of Satan
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Vtrd: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
This country na wa
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by MrSix: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Beating her is just ok. But this? It's a No.

Grade1 USA used Laptops available for sale
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

Contact details in my signature
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Sincinnati: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
What type of nonsense is this?

Was she caught in the act?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Hoodbilonia: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
we are far from civilization.
fuc
she bleached. has tatoo and am sure must be a cultist but why burn her body the npf too not helping matters

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by scopusng(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nonsense. Buhari, see your life?
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by causewahala: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is real bad, less than 48 hrs into the new year with no concrete proof!

Peeps be wary of the company you keep and always remember the good Lord in all that you do.

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jungle justice is bad but we have lost hope in our legal justice system. But if this is true then they all partially deserve what they get.

There shall be no peace for the wicked even after death. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
hmmmm dis fyn p***y waisted...
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by paparazzi1987(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Teacher1776:
Please I need any country visa. Even if na Lesotho or Seychelles, i go manage. As long as out of this JUNGLE. Anything to get out of this jungle is welcomed.

Go to Federal Republic of Ekiti na
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Boss13: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
rexesq:
I said earlier that they were mixed stories coming up.

The first version is that posted earlier. While the second version is that she never took part in the said recent killings, but that she was a friend to a certain guy's girlfriend. The guy in question was the target not the girl. However, she had information about him which she failed to supply when needed or as required by the gangs.

When she had been beaten to pulp, she was dragged to the public with a burning allegation that she was involved in the recent killings and snatching of motor cycles.

That is not all. The third version is that the whole thing is cult related and unconnected to the recent killing and snatching of motor cycles. But that it was tied to the last killing days ago involving a cultist. That her killing was in retaliation of that Killing. According to the story, she was a cultist and it was a reprisal attack.

The striking thing is, it was alleged that someone in the scene recorded her voice during her torture but when that was found out the phone used was immediately destroyed.

Eye witnesses I spoke with said some persons are currently in the hospital following an argument that ensued whether she be lynched or not.

More details...

With the mixed information coming out won’t it have been better if the Police intervened and carry out a proper investigation. I think the Police should go and arrest the masterminds and perpetrators of this Jungel Justice. They have committed murder.

Seems Nigeria Still Stuck in the Dark Ages in 2018/2019

7 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Godskidk(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
And where was the NPF who should have intervened to "Secure" her life?
Whatever happened to "no one is a guilty unless proven by a court of law"?
We need to reprogram our brains on respecting the sacro-sanctity of life
#Say_No_To_Jungle_Justice
Jungle justice is murder...

1 Like

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by maestroferddi: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pray for Cross River State...

The degree of bloodshedding is getting alarming...

Communal clashes with heavy tolls of human lives jungle justice and cultism...

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
That's purely evil, don't know when people will stop taking laws into their hands.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Place your hand on your forehead and say the Lord's prayer 3 times. Then receive your healing

Werey! If this nonsense Lord's prayer works, all the General Hospitals in Nigeria would be empty. grin

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Horus(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRM7VEJLVg

Say No To Jungle Justice In Nigeria
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Blinkers: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
Pray for Cross River State...

The degree of bloodshedding is getting alarming...

Communal clashes with heavy tolls of human lives jungle justice and cultism...

Ahhh swear.

Cross River State is becoming the next Zamfara and Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Muscomide: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigeria under Buhari, the epitome of the Hobbesian brutish, nasty and short human life.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Jummyju: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hehehe even girls are not spared in this jungle justice happening in that state.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by AreaFada2: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Barbaric.

She might have been slightly gullible or wayward or materialistic but not to deserve such a horrible death.

We are sliding gradually into anarchy.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Igbunu4: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Op please tell us her home state, her people should kill any calabar person in that state. In short, the name is Igbo. Anambra, IMO, Enugu, abia, ebonyi, delta, rivers, kill all calabar girls in ur state. That is my judgement

1 Like

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by persius555(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
A large number of nigerians who are illetrates, diabolic and poverty stricken are out there roving the street, searching for whom to devour.

Majority are youths in their teenage, early 20s and 30s. It is no more funny

7 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Ayobami7(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eyaah

1 Like

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by madgoat(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
frbona:
Op we've parked all these cars and you still keeping us waiting
Serve us the story na!!!!

Wow i am shocked... You are still breathing shocked
E fit be tmr sha.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
I wonder how people cope with the sight of someone being burnt alive. Jungle justice should be banned and those who partake in it should face the law and be charged for murder. What would happen if they had taken her to the police or other active forces? Why would they take the law into their hands? This is cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Fela4ese: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
Pray for me I de sick
psalm 107 v20 he sent his word and healed them.and delivered them from their destruction .u are healed by his word my broda
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by HZNjnr(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm still looking for the graphic picture or image...

Someone should call me when he or she sees it
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by idonhammer: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Teacher1776:
those two countries wey u wan manage na there things dey happen now.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
YIKES!
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Obipt200ab: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mmmm dis country self called Nigeria mmmm everyday stories nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.