Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Unbelievable!! See The Oldest HIV Patient On Earth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbelievable!! See The Oldest HIV Patient On Earth (540 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! See The Oldest HIV Patient On Earth by destindd(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
The man, called Miguel, is from Portugal and is referred to as the “Lisbon patient” as his family asked for his identity not to be revealed.

Although he suffers the usual problems that come with old age, such as poor hearing and eyesight, he is still healthy and lives alone, according to Canadian news channel CTV.
Doctors believe the man’s long life is down to him frequently taking antiretroviral medicine.

Miguel actually said: “I don’t really know how to explain it.

“I feel happy because I’ve spent these years without the hardship,” he said that, speaking about his good health.

“I feel fit enough, too, to take care of all my routines, to get dressed, to put my shoes on, to go to bed. I do all of that at home alone.”

Currently, his treatment regimen consists of two nightly antiretroviral pills. He has never smoked and has always been active.

Miguel found out he was HIV positive in 2004, after he was admitted to hospital with breathing difficulties.

Source: https://destinedboy..com/2018/12/the-man-called-miguel-is-from-portugal.html

CC:ishilove
CC:mynd44
Re: Unbelievable!! See The Oldest HIV Patient On Earth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
destindd:
The man, called Miguel, is from Portugal and is referred to as the “Lisbon patient” as his family asked for his identity not to be revealed.

Although he suffers the usual problems that come with old age, such as poor hearing and eyesight, he is still healthy and lives alone, according to Canadian news channel CTV.
Doctors believe the man’s long life is down to him frequently taking antiretroviral medicine.

Miguel actually said: “I don’t really know how to explain it.

“I feel happy because I’ve spent these years without the hardship,” he said that, speaking about his good health.

“I feel fit enough, too, to take care of all my routines, to get dressed, to put my shoes on, to go to bed. I do all of that at home alone.”

Currently, his treatment regimen consists of two nightly antiretroviral pills. He has never smoked and has always been active.

Miguel found out he was HIV positive in 2004, after he was admitted to hospital with breathing difficulties.

Source: https://destinedboy..com/2018/12/the-man-called-miguel-is-from-portugal.html

CC:ishilove
CC:mynd44

ARRANT NONSENSE from deluded bloggers!!!!

Here is a clue: MAGIC JOHNSON was diagnosed HIV+ in 1991, and is still alive and well today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wrinkles And Age On Ur Face? Use My Tips, It Works Wonder. / Dr. Onyebuchi Embarks On Renovation Of Maternity Complex FMC Umuahia / The Best Kept Secret Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.