Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dr. Onyebuchi Embarks On Renovation Of Maternity Complex FMC Umuahia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Onyebuchi Embarks On Renovation Of Maternity Complex FMC Umuahia (539 Views)

Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka / FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Onyebuchi Embarks On Renovation Of Maternity Complex FMC Umuahia by Metrixnews: 7:53am On May 26, 2019
The Chief Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre Umuahia, Dr. Azubuike Oyebuchi has commenced the renovation of the maternity complex of the centre as part of measures to reposition it for optimum performance.

He dropped the hint on Friday during the inspection tour of the modern diagnostic centre in the hospital by the Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewale.

Dr. Azubuike Oyebuchi said: “I was born here some forty something years ago, and I felt that it is still the same way, and as the new medical director, I said no, I need to renovate this place to say at least thank you for bringing me into this world and for giving me the same opportunity of been the medical director of this same hospital.”

During the tour of the facility which is funded by Sovereign Wealth Fund, the minister insisted that the FG is committed to reducing foreign medical tourism through the enhancement of medical facilities across the country.

“We will minimise people travelling abroad for medical examination and for the diagnosis of their ailment and we will really save a lot of money. We will minimise out door tourism and encourage indoor tourism.”

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/05/dr-onyebuchi-embarks-on-renovation-of-maternity-complex-fmc-umuahia/

@lalasticlala, @Mynd44

Re: Dr. Onyebuchi Embarks On Renovation Of Maternity Complex FMC Umuahia by matify83: 8:20am On May 26, 2019
Good move.

Charity begins at home.

(1) (Reply)

Scalp Psoriasis, Any Ideas? / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Negative / See Latest Coronavirus Statistics (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.