Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Need At&t Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need At&t Sim (1670 Views)

AT&T T-mobile Verizon O2 Vodafone Factory Unlock Or Jailbreak For Iphone 5S/5C/5 / Free Iphone At&t Unlock For 5 People / Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need At&t Sim by Qaslay(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2010
I need to restore and activate my iPhone 3gs. Is there anyone that can lend or sell one to me? I stay in Ibadan. You can mail me - quaz444@yahoo.co.uk and just reply this post.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Need At&t Sim by doctoryomi: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2010
y dont u just jailbreak and unlock the phone. i jailbroke my iphone 3gs on firmware ios4 just lastweek. if u need assistance let me know
Re: Need At&t Sim by Qaslay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2010
Thanx doctorYomi, i was adviced to restore, reJB and UL after my cydia stopped working and some other home screen apps too disappeared suddenly. Presently my FW is 3.1.3 and i feel i shld just restore so that itunes can upgrade me to 4.0.1 and then JB and UL, for this i need the AT&T simcard to Hactivative after restore.

but i am going to try JB today i see if cydia will start working.

How can i contact you if it doesnt work? there is no contact email or phone number on your profile page.

Thanks for your time smiley
Re: Need At&t Sim by marcus1234: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Need At&t Sim by Qaslay(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2010
@marcus1234, i dont understand ur question.
@doctoryomi, tried the jailbreakme.com, informed "cydia has ben added to your homescreen" but cydia is not still working. I think the only solution is to restore it.

Now I think i need that AT&T simcard badly, any help?
Re: Need At&t Sim by doctoryomi: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
download the firmware from the link below
http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/iPhone4/061-7437.20100621.5urG8/iPhone2,1_4.0_8A293_Restore.ipsw
open itunes on your pc
put your phone in dfu mode
connect the usb cable first to your pc
press the home button on your phone and connect the other end of the usb cable to the phone,
make sure the home button is still pressed until itunes recognises your phone.
itunes should tell you it has seen a phone in recovery mode
press shift button on your pc and restore button in itunes at the same time
now brows to where the downloaded firmware is and click on it
the phone should start the restore process.
do this first
then i'll give you the guideline on how to jailbreak and unlock the phone

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Network Speed / Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser / Your Top 15 Andriod Apps And Their Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.