Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? (3571 Views)

Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by ogapaulo: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2012
Unlocking my iPhone 4 locked to AT&T - how do I get it to work in Nigeria?

AT&T in USA said they can't do anything about it.
Can any one in the house help?
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2012
i can unlock any locked AT&T iphone 4/4S permanently grin grin call 08053250698 or mail tumababa247@yahoo.com for more info.
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by ogapaulo: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2012
Still, waiting for any one who can assist in unlocking my AT&T iPhone 4
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2012
ogapaulo:

Still, waiting for any one who can assist in unlocking my AT&T iPhone 4

lol offer has been rendered to you and you are still requesting,any way check this people unlockusa@gmail.com
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Suntemi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
@OP the amount you will use to do a permanent unlock on this phone is worth adding just 25k to get another unlocked iPhone 4. I also have one like that but that's 32Gb I'm even thinking of selling it off like that. I call it iPod Touch 5G
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Gsmxpert(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
sun_temi:

@OP the amount you will use to do a permanent unlock on this phone is worth adding just 25k to get another unlocked iPhone 4. I also have one like that but that's 32Gb I'm even thinking of selling it off like that. I call it iPod Touch 5G
LOL @ IPOD 5G grin grin grin
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Suntemi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
Gsmxpert:

LOL @ IPOD 5G grin grin grin

E no funny ooo grin
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Suntemi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Officially unlock your AT&T locked iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4s and 5. Just 15k.

Unlock is done within 24hrs.
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by wao1: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
I've got an AT & T Iphone 4 I will like u to unlock, its on ios 5 with base band 4.11.8, can u unlock it and how much?
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
wao1: I've got an AT & T Iphone 4 I will like u to unlock, its on ios 5 with base band 4.11.8, can u unlock it and how much?

Call tumababa on 08053250698. Price is 8k
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Jake89: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2013
ogapaulo: Unlocking my iPhone 4 locked to AT&T - how do I get it to work in Nigeria?

AT&T in USA said they can't do anything about it.
Can any one in the house help?

You can unlock your Iphone 4 from the network lock by using remote unlocking service.You can get this service from Theunlockarena.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.They are using latest version of iTunes software.So it is safe and secure way to unlock your iphone 4 permanently.

1 Like

Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Jake_89:

You can unlock your Iphone 4 from the network lock by using remote unlocking service.You can get this service from Theunlockarena.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.They are using latest version of iTunes software.So it is safe and secure way to unlock your iphone 4 permanently.
...please is dere any way i can buy locked phone from usa online store
Re: Unlocking My Iphone 4 Locked To At&t - How Do I Get It To Work In Nigeria? by unlocknigeria: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
factory unlock your iphone 3, 3gs, 4, 4s and 5 and use with all networks in nigeria at www.unlocknigeria.com or call 08120994136

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Promo Gives You N10,000 Bonus For 30days / See First Real Image Of Xiaomi Black Shark, World First Truly Gaming Phone / 2014 Most Expensive Phone In The World Goes For $250,000 (N46,862,500) Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.