Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (49078 Views)

Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Apc can only succeed in deceiving themselves not Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Phred1717: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
PMB should not extend cluelessness n poverty-stricken policy to d south. We've grown beyond his All Promises Cancel(APC) agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by brookz: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
APC testing Microphone in Uyo.

Jubril Al-sudani / PYO all the way till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Calers: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
The worst thing Buhari will get in akwa ibom is 50% of the votes.sai baba maigaskiya

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iruobean:
So what kind of news is this? How is this a news.
Choi, see painment embarassed
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by emmykk(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

When Atiku is campaigning in Umunede and Aba, go and put crowd backstage so that snipers can get Atiku from the back.

Apart from gala and fan yogo, there is nothing you flatheaded dwarfs understand.

This your comment is the most foolish comments in nairaland 2018.This is because there are still people stand at his back right there in that pix.

Besides if the crowd you people fight over the president would have take a position among the people in the pavilion.

If the President of US was assassinated who is President buhari that cannot be drop down.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
midolian:

Honestly!
Crowd doesn't win election bro! must of those people there just want to get little change.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Slydegeneral: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm... Nigerians that barely survived the almost 1st 4 years of this man's reign not just with the hardship alone but the high level of insecurity and deaths.

I also once thought PDP was corrupt but within 4 years of APC's reign, i knew that PDP are still in the creche while APC is doin their Masters. I guess if they enter next year, it will be PHD level then.

The bitter truth is that nothing good can come out of APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Yemi7up: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
At this point, with this kind of unequaled crowd that came to welcome the President, INEC should just declare Buhari the Winner, instead of wasting Money, conducting Elections next year..
Gbam
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by umarha5: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yes!
Next level my presido.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

When Atiku is campaigning in Umunede and Aba, go and put crowd backstage so that snipers can get Atiku from the back.

Apart from gala and fan yogo, there is nothing you flatheaded dwarfs understand.
Continue searching for likes on a faceless forum,while your mates are looking for money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
emmykk:

This your comment is the most foolish comments in nairaland 2018.This is because there are still people stand at his back right there in that pix.

Besides if the crowd you people fight over the president would have take a position among the people in the pavilion.

If the President of US was assassinated who is President buhari that cannot be drop down.

Bro, please leave Nairaland and go enrol in an adult educational centre.

Honest advice

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Continue searching for likes on a faceless forum,while your mates are looking for money

The way you are looking for money and money is avoiding you?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by callthefred: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
But I know of two APC members here in Idimu who also went. I'm not saying everyone is rented but this is a 25k seater stadium and yet they got people from far away lagos to fill yhe seats. To hell with apc and pdp.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

The way you are looking for money and money is avoiding you?
Hhahaaha nairaland clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by cashkid: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by emmykk(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Honest advice

Beside if the crowd you guys always fight to get to make it look like APC is well accepted actually came to filled that stadium the president would have taken a stand under the seat area of the stadium than creating a platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Hhahaaha nairaland clown

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
emmykk:

Beside if the crowd you guys always fight to get to make it look like APC is well accepted actually came to filled that stadium the president would have taken a stand under the seat area of the stadium than creating a platform.

Do you have an idea of how presidential security works or you just want to talk?

Take a stand indeed.

You think this is Inter-house sports

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
At this point, with this kind of unequaled crowd that came to welcome the President, INEC should just declare Buhari the Winner, instead of wasting Money, conducting Elections next year..
For 30,000 sitting capacity stadium for the whole of Southsouth region including west and North and the stadium still empty cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Honest advice
This is PDP presidential campaign rally in Awka Ibom 2015, state to state rally not APC southsouth regional rally that was attended by North and west still the stadium was still empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by holaralph(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Thisis2raw:
God please help us...
Anoda 4yrs unda dis man na die oo
As a think in his heart so he is
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Akiara:
I thought zombies like you said that votes ain't won on the internet? People didn't see that post on the FP...tell the mod to repeat and then test your dinosaurs popularity...zombies like you make noise up and down. ...Una Never see something...

Abortions , come and carry your patient .
He needs medical attention ASAP cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by chuksohams(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Baba pull crowd
Mo fòh o
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Antichristus: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2018
These idiots are taking Nigerians for fools and fools they shall be if and when they allow this dead-man-walking and his cohort to continue in office.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Eammy: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS. BUT YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER MET FOR BELIEVING WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE. NOW I BELIEVE SOME APC SUPPORTERS ARE DUMB HEADED.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by IloveToMess: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Anambralstson:

This is PDP presidential campaign rally in Awka Ibom 2015, state to state rally not APC southsouth regional rally that was attended by North and west still the stadium was still empty
I see this crowd i shiver. Jonathan is the real man. Blood sucking Buhari think people came to support him what he didnt know is that they came to inspect if he is the real Buhari or Jubril from Sudan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Eammy: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Do you have an idea of how presidential security works or you just want to talk?

Take a stand indeed.

You think this is Inter-house sports

THIS OKOYEERBOS, ALL YOUR COMMENTS SHOWS YOU ARE DUMB. YOU SAY FOOLISH THINGS CONVENIENTLY AS IF YOU ARE RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by IloveToMess: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Eammy:

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS. BUT YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER MET FOR BELIEVING WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE. NOW I BELIEVE SOME APC SUPPORTERS ARE DUMB HEADED.
Call them by their name, Yorubas are dumb and foolish!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.