Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (49077 Views)

Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by IloveToMess: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2018
IfYouKnowYouKno:

Gala and fan Yogo business is better than skull mining

God hates the Yorubas thats why he gave them a reprobate mind to be beheading human beings. Why do you think everybody have deserted APC yet they are the only ones still supporting Jubril Al Sudani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by olubl: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2018
I don't move by this at all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2018
[s]
Eammy:

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS. BUT YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER MET FOR BELIEVING WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE. NOW I BELIEVE SOME APC SUPPORTERS ARE DUMB HEADED.
[/s]

Emeka, your region is politically useless. Your barren states can't deliver 2.5M votes to Atiku.

Why should I be explaining things to an inconsequential nonentity?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by BabaAduras: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2018
mids:
Crowd indeed......nigerians get paid just 2 sit down wailing in pains

Are you referring to what PDP has been doing? Paying the crowd to look good? You seems to know much about this.

You and Atiku are yet to pay your Lagos crowd.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by zudozz: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2018
U never see PDP own u don dey declare Buhari winner! U go sabi give up well well ooh. U no go fit make am for life.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Eammy: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Emeka, your region is politically useless. Your barren states can't deliver 2.5M votes to Atiku.

YOU CAN RANT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO, I'M NOT AN ETHIC BIGOT, SO I'M NOT BOTHERED.

THE MESSAGE I'M PASSING TO YOU IS TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SAY THINGS YOU ARE NOT SURE OF IN A PUBLIC MEDIA. IF I HAPPEN TO BE IN THAT FORUM, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE DULY CORRECTED. IT'S WRONG FOR YOU TO PASS WRONG INFORMATION ON THIS PLATFORM. I'M NOT HERE TO CALL YOU NAMES BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, BUT I'M SURE YOU'VE GOTTEN MY MESSAGE.

WHEREVER I SEE YOUR NAME AGAIN ON THIS FORUM WITH A WRONG INFORMATION, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE CORRECTED.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Akiara: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2018
But you took time to reply and even cancel his post? Isn't that a quality of a zombie without brains...Abeg!!! Goand cry yourself to sleep..your stupidity is factory fitted...

Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Eammy:

YOU CAN RANT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO, I'M NOT AN ETHIC BIGOT, SO I'M NOT BOTHERED.

THE MESSAGE I'M PASSING TO YOU IS TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SAY THINGS YOU ARE NOT SURE OF IN A PUBLIC MEDIA. IF I HAPPEN TO BE IN THAT FORUM, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE DULY CORRECTED. IT'S WRONG FOR YOU TO PASS WRONG INFORMATION ON THIS PLATFORM. I'M NOT HERE TO CALL YOU NAMES BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, BUT I'M SURE YOU'VE GOTTEN MY MESSAGE.

WHEREVER I SEE YOUR NAME AGAIN ON THIS FORUM WITH A WRONG INFORMATION, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE CORRECTED.

You are not here to call me names? grin

Go and read your initial post and come delete this nonsense you typed.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2018
SE,
SS,
all for PDP 100%

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Akiara:
Why copying the mods. Or do you think they are tribalistic like you idiots? This forum us owned by a Yoruba man that isn't a 'gutter bigot' like you...!!!

So shut up and post reasonable things...stupid zombie

Lmao . I like that

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Eammy: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

You are not here to call me names? grin

Go and read your initial post and come delete this nonsense you typed.

LOL, I DON'T TYPE NONSENSE. I READ MY COMMENTS BEFORE POSTING. YOUR COMMENTS DESERVED WHAT I WROTE IN MY INITIAL POST. IF YOU CAN PROVE YOUR COMMENTS WERE CORRECT, I WILL DELETE MINE. IF YOU CAN'T PROVE IT, THEN YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE WHAT I DESCRIBED IN MY INITIAL POST. ITS UP TO YOU.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2018
What Galaxy TV & STV showed wasn't that crowd ooo!
APC can LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire party.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Akiara: 1:58am On Dec 29, 2018
With me, your Afonja tact won't work...so face front and enjoy your sleep without light. After your brother claimed he could do it in 6 months.

Also be happy buying fuel @145 per litre. ..at the same time ..Shout sai baba!!!�

Suffersticated Zon B....

4601CE:

Lmao . I like that

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Dangote&Otedola with the money oo

Tinubu with the brain

Ameachi with the stategy ooo

Buhari with the votes.

4+4 issa goal.

Apc issa goal

Na so. Maggi with the sauce

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by strungcity: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu said that Jubril will not wave again and its happening see how he clinched his fist

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by charlycharles(m): 3:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Dont be deceived by the numbers, very many of them came out just to see by themselves if it is Buhari or one Jubril... Take it or Leave it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 29, 2018
There was no crowd please. Stop trying to force this man in us. Akwa Ibom people are tired of his government. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Cholison(m): 3:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Rented crowd, he has promised them nothing and will do nothing. Poverty on the rise...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Tobix15: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2018
nice
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Agritech:
Please if you are one of those depressed by seeing this large crowd,
Please don't commit suicide by taking sniper

I hereby appeal to the government to ban sniper in a particular region until 3 months after the general election.
I will recall this after the elections, then remind you of a certain adage about chicken and eggs.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by MrIkebuk(m): 5:49am On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
At this point, with this kind of unequaled crowd that came to welcome the President, INEC should just declare Buhari the Winner, instead of wasting Money, conducting Elections next year..
Idiot, don't you know more than 99% of the guys at the stadium went there for their 2k.
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Mccullum: 5:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Wow good turn out from Buhari supporters and his enemies seriously in severe pain and I am powerless to do something on it because that sickness has no medicine.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by magnetik(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
At this point, with this kind of unequaled crowd that came to welcome the President, INEC should just declare Buhari the Winner, instead of wasting Money, conducting Elections next year..

Who is this??
Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Agritech(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2018
xpool:

I will recall this after the elections, then remind you of a certain adage about chicken and eggs.

Do recall the advice too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Alhamdu09(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

When Atiku is campaigning in Umunede and Aba, go and put crowd backstage so that snipers can get Atiku from the back.

Apart from gala and fan yogo, there is nothing you flatheaded dwarfs understand.
next level things loading

Re: President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) by Lorenzop: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

When Atiku is campaigning in Umunede and Aba, go and put crowd backstage so that snipers can get Atiku from the back.

Apart from gala and fan yogo, there is nothing you flatheaded dwarfs understand.

Your excuse is very lame, grow some sense please....Go and watch Trump and Obama campaigns.... You always have crowd behind them..... You really think the DSS doesn't conduct security checks before the President attends an event, even you an APC supporter doesn't believe in this govt ability to secure lives, shame on you, such a dumb excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.