Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama (739 Views)

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho / Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by Raltrending(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Actress Cossy talks depression and her dream to be a housewife or babymama in 2019

Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who did this to her?
Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by okwabayi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one has reached the end of her market hence wanting to settle down.
She better remove those pieces of plastic implanted under her skin if she wants a real man.
Then again no real man under forty will settle for her used goods. She will have better luck aiming for a widower or old unmarried man.
Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
I wan even knw person wey go marry her,if na 2 fall pregnant like sombody, dat 1 no too hard nah
Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
So now that all them polithieves and yeyebrities have smashed this toto tirelessly, and gave up on her, she now wants to become someone's wife or babymama? What man in his right mind will do that?!

Unemployment in Nigeria is at an all time high, I am sure she can find some good looking unemployed broke begging and hungry dude to "help" in return for love/baby etc (sugarmummy style)
Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by lilmax(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
she thought breast and yansh will last forever I guess grin

one of the reasons why men keep marrying girls of 21 to 24....

the moment you get to 27 and you're not married or you don't have a serious relationship its doom for you for ever

you can't hoe your whole life and expect a responsible man to settle down with you

you're expired, find your type....ask Linda grin

I hope girls learn from this
Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by PapaNnamdi: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2018
very typical,
I fuqd one of her kind yesterday, after talking marriage. na God go purnish all of una, evening news paper oshi
after doing undercover olosho una go begin humble at 28,
I will fuq u all. cosy I remember ur bweast in obeseres video,
no marriage for u
Re: Actress Cossy Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Housewife Or Babymama by itspzpics(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Finally Dumps Davido – Kemi Olunloyo (SEE WHY) / 15 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Parents Are Also Celebrities / "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.