Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! (30106 Views)

60 Corpers Cheat Death On POP Day In Warri, Many Injured As Bus Explodes (Video) / Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / How 60 Airlines Went Into Extinction In 60 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by ajalawole(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
sukerefakere:
Do you need GuN?..
If you shoot him dead no one will accuse you of any wrongdoing
ha. am not that type bro, the matter don cause so many problem in our family, I had to forgive home, he has stop calling my mum who sponsor him to dubia in the first place. have move on with my life now
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by abiaumo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
checky619:
Where you dey run go

LWKMD grin grin
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Realmo: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
It's actually not unusual, I will advise you go to the embassy and demand for your passport with of without the visa you will be surprise by how quickly they will issue a visa.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by sukerefakere(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajalawole:
ha. am not that type bro, the matter don cause so many problem in our family, I had to forgive home, he has stop calling my mum who sponsor him to dubia in the first place. have move on with my life now
Can you adopt me into your family.... grin grin

The best thing is to forgive and take your mind off it..

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Realmo: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=NNEWIsuper post=74252272]Hi guys, it's been 60 days since I submitted an application for a Belgium visa, ..the problem now is that I need my passport to apply for another visa to another country entirely...I may not really be needing the Belgium visa again

my question now is: how can I get my passport back??

It's actually not unusual, I will advise you go to the embassy and demand for your passport with of without the visa you will be surprise by how quickly they will issue a visa.
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by abiaumo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
I feel your pain brother.

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Bishop(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
It takes roughly about 3 months to get a visa from the Belgium embassy. Just be patient. ..BTW there is no guarantee that you will be granted a visa after the long wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Go to the same ambassy office to collect your visa.
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Donald95(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajalawole:
I swear we die here. that's how my mum brother scam me of 570k just to get dubia visa almost 3yrs now have not get the visa or refund from my uncle in dubia

Sorry o. If na me, na epilepsy I go do am o. no time for Uncle nonsense
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by SirLakes: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
You wan run grin

Wait for it

NExt level wink
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by ensamy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Your people are after you. The passport is at your village shrine . Go get it there. shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by zabuur: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Your Belgium visa is not out or your passport isn't out. What makes Hulu think you've been granted visa
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by cenaman(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajalawole:
I swear we die here. that's how my mum brother scam me of 570k just to get dubia visa almost 3yrs now have not get the visa or refund from my uncle in dubia
why will he get u a dubia visa when there is no place called dubia?

8 Likes

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Elvisu: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hope all your documents are genuine. Detection of fake document can lead to the seizure of your passport.
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by dimeji1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
Hi guys, it's been 60 days since I submitted an application for a Belgium visa, ..the problem now is that I need my passport to apply for another visa to another country entirely...I may not really be needing the Belgium visa again

Yeah, I did that when my student visa application was delayed ( I think for 2months). They will eventually contact you if ur visa was approve.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by GistFullGround: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
First of all, write the Belgian Embassy to inquire what is going on with your passport.

Consulate of Belgium
Manor House,
110 Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase I,
Lekki, Lagos

Embassy of Belgium
9, Usuma Street,
Maitama, Abuja,

Then write a complaint to the Minister of External Affairs and copy the Senator & Representative representing you.

Make sure your letter to the Embassy is copied to the Senator, Representative, and the Hon. Minister.

Also, send a copy to all News organizations in Nigeria.

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Ezeego1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Next level of poverty!
No running away!
We die here together!
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by iyimide(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2018
When I apply visas, I never drop my passport.. just tell them to make a copy for identification and verification and when the Visa is ready, u will bring the passport for the sticker.. this step also makes u get visas much easily... it has worked for me.. UK visas, Finland and This Same Belgian..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Sekcibeast1990(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2018
cenaman:
why will he get u a dubia visa when there is no place called dubia? sorry i forgot dubia visa takes upto half a century before it can be ready, so exercise little patience.

Its not true, and also Dubai visa is just 175k except u meet scammers.and maximum Is 14days.
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by Ianmaduka(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Shengen visa applications works accordingly.you have 2 common reasons of the delay.1st is the type of visa you re acquiring.2nd is the date you chided for the travel plans....so try to write them asap but if it's VFS package papi you re on your own
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by justwise(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2018
iyimide:
When I apply visas, I never drop my passport.. just tell them to make a copy for identification and verification and when the Visa is ready, u will bring the passport for the sticker.. this step also makes u get visas much easily... it has worked for me.. UK visas, Finland and This Same Belgian..

This is misleading.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by aku626(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2018
I can’t say if the mod that brought this to the front page intended to help.
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by PROPHETmichael: 12:29am On Dec 29, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
Hi guys, it's been 60 days since I submitted an application for a Belgium visa, ..the problem now is that I need my passport to apply for another visa to another country entirely...I may not really be needing the Belgium visa again

So after voting Buhari, you now want to run away from the next level?
Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by seunmohmoh(f): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2018
When you get to Belgium, send my greetings to hazard family.
Taink you.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! by DKNY777: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2018
I'm familiar with that embassy and I've been to that country a couple of times. That's the way they behave. I've missed so many deadlines because of that behavior. If you want your passport back send them an email and they'll reply telling you where and when you'll get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? / Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.