Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

OVERCOMING THE PROBLEM OF BUSINESS START-UPS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / OVERCOMING THE PROBLEM OF BUSINESS START-UPS (427 Views)

Overcoming The Noise In A Real Estate Community 2 / My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. / I Need A Facility ( Loan) Of 5m For My Wife For Business Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OVERCOMING THE PROBLEM OF BUSINESS START-UPS by Cute4Mamas(m): 5:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Good morning everyone, please let the like minds contribute to this thread because it happened to me too.

Have you ever noticed in one way or the other that, those who carry big dreams often find it hard to start? They have big, big proposals submitted everywhere, they have applied for funding in most financial institutions but all to no avail.

I'm a big dreamer and I've passed through all these things in recent years, that's why I'm trying to motivate people like me never to give up, and find a way through.

1. YOU STILL HAVE SOME SMALL FINANCIAL MEANS IN YOUR POSSESSION:
Despite all this, some people still have cars, houses, lands even doing some small work to raise money, it means, you should look around you, all you need to start small is around. Before auctioning them out or selling them, you need to have done your background check very well to be sure you won't squander the money, and be sure to do exactly what it's meant for, because, no financial institution in Nigeria will listen to your dreams and proposal if you haven't started something and, no matter how small it is, having constant deposit in your bank account is highly required/recommended.

2. YOU CAN CONSIDER STARTING OUTSIDE THE BOX
In this case, in most industry, to start up is always expensive, some start-ups require some huge amount of money running into millions, even millions of dollars, that's why you need to borrow wisdom, it doesn't mean you have to start with what you love. You can start with something completely different from it, all it require is give it your time, energy and money, N.B don't settle on it, even if you're making constant profit, don't let it distract you from your main dream, you need that to fund or raise equity money to start up your main dream or ambition. Remember, eyes on the prize, nothing should stop you from achieving your goals.

3. SETTING TARGET WITH TIME
A lot of people don't know that setting target is a lot in starting up, there should be a time frame on it too, so if you're not getting results within your time frame, you need to take a deep breath and check whats happening or where things go wrong, if nothing goes wrong, you need to change tactics, there are always way out of every problem just be vigilant and be determined.

4. SEED, TIME, HARVEST
The way this life is being designed is after you've started, you need to give it time before you start getting maximum profit out of your dreams, in most cases you need to sacrifice a lot, you need to groom your dreams till it becomes matured.

5. EXPANSION
When you start making profit, one thing should come to youPlease manage this dick ...r mind, expansion, you need to start expanding your offices within the country or within the state.

NOTE DON'T EVER BE AFRAID TO START, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT SEEMS, EVEN IF YOU FAIL AT FIRST ATTEMPT, TRY AGAIN A MISTAKE TODAY GIVES YOU EXPERIENCE YOU IN YOUR NEXT LEVEL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wholesalers And Retailers Wanted Nationwide / Billboard.ng...advertise With Us Today / Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.