Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. (1008 Views)

If You Need Money, Invest Some Time In This System / Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? / I Need A Facility ( Loan) Of 5m For My Wife For Business Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by Yakpa(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hi guys, do you have a business already registered and running.
My team and I intend to invest some money in a startup / or already existing business willing to expand and need expertise to grow.
* you should be in business for the past 18months
*registered business
Let’s here what you got. Then we can take it further from here.

Pls share major info about the business here first.
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by codeFalcon(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
300k usd for how many percent. Please check funnel dot ng the company is a good prospect

Incase you need more info , you can email. I will link you to them.
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by Ladylite: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
codeFalcon:
300k usd for how many percent. Please check funnel dot ng the company is a good prospect

Incase you need more info , you can email. I will link you to them.

Don't fall for their trick. It's a lie. They just want to gather our ideas and move on with it.

Don't divulge anything. Be wise, this is 2020
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by Yakpa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Small business investment worth 300-500 thousand naira.
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by Rabbitcartel: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
View my bio.. just launvhed 2 investment programs,
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by Yakpa(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Still open for a reliable serious business owner.
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by Yakpa(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Pls it’s best we state the business here. Don’t tell me to call you if I don’t know why I’m calling you. No one can steal your existing business by just stating what you do.. I will not call you unless I see the need to. ‘ I am in the wristwatch industry , I have a brand called blah blah blah. We stated this business in 2017 and we’ve grown by 15% yearly. We’ll need more cash to increase our inventory. Kindly reach if you are interested to know more’ .. How can your business be stolen if you pitch this way.. Let’s try to be professional & grow up. Not everyone is hungry. Also if your business can be stolen with just a pitch, pls you don’t run a business. Kindly share what you’re into if you need an investment opportunity. Thanks guys.
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by dagruv: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2020
I am into farming, Aduks farm is registered, started in 2018 we have grown by 40% yearly with verifiable evidence, i would like expand and investors are welcome with legal agreement and refund if i breach contract.Thanks Aduksfarm@gmail.com
Or drop ur contact 2 know more about us
Yakpa:
Pls it’s best we state the business here. Don’t tell me to call you if I don’t know why I’m calling you. No one can steal your existing business by just stating what you do.. I will not call you unless I see the need to. ‘ I am in the wristwatch industry , I have a brand called blah blah blah. We stated this business in 2017 and we’ve grown by 15% yearly. We’ll need more cash to increase our inventory. Kindly reach if you are interested to know more’ .. How can your business be stolen if you pitch this way.. Let’s try to be professional & grow up. Not everyone is hungry. Also if your business can be stolen with just a pitch, pls you don’t run a business. Kindly share what you’re into if you need an investment opportunity. Thanks guys.
I am into farming, Aduks farm is registered, started in 2018 we have grown by 40% yearly with verifiable evidence, i would like expand and investors are welcome with legal agreement and refund if i breach contract.Thanks Aduksfarm@gmail.com
Or drop ur contact 2 know more about us
Re: My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. by SilverG33k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

RAGP Review : Legit Or Scam? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.