Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son (32152 Views)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) / How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2018
This is pure schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Auxtin85(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2018
This woman craze don advance oo, she don dey hear from the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by PapaAdanna: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2018
So all of una wan wait make this lunatic woman enter market finally before una go get chain tame am?

I am so convinced now, she is very mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by UgoFly: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2018
but
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by jafol(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2018
I agree with kemi...when Igbos enter a mans life esp yoruba, it is upside down. Have u noticed the yoruba men with igbo women r narcissistic, rebellious, always angry about something, loud mouth, bullies, aggressive in morals, loose mouth, lost yoruba identity, i mean the list can go on. I said it here once he has started loosing it. He sacked his YORUBA friends n his crew that he started with. His slaves now r igbos in which he is giving them bread to eat.They made him a king and he is riding on that power. He loves attention n craves it. Chioma is a tool that is using for that euphoria. He has turn into a bully n area thugs father. He bullies n hide under the pretense of loving people to his biafran followers n who dont know those ones r mumu. We r seeing thru him. I compare him to trump.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Reelmii: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2018
e tii gbana oo, e tii elevate

this is purely to whom it may concern

but why david mama chose to come to u

are u David's godmother

madness is real

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Reelmii: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
jafol:
I agree with kemi...when Igbos enter a mans life esp yoruba, it is upside down. Have u noticed the yoruba men with igbo women r narcissistic, rebellious, always angry about something, loud mouth, bullies, aggressive in morals, loose mouth, lost yoruba identity, i mean the list can go on. I said it here once he has started loosing it. He sacked his YORUBA friends n his crew that he started with. His slaves now r igbos in which he is giving them bread to eat.They made him a king and he is riding on that power. He loves attention n craves it. Chioma is a tool that is using for that euphoria. He has turn into a bully n area thugs father. He bullies n hide under the pretense of loving people to his biafran followers n who dont know those ones r mumu. We r seeing thru him. I compare him to trump.
ur case is different

only God can heal u

cos ur problem is factory fitted

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Big disrespect to a dead person

.she needs more jail time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by jafol(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Reelmii:
ur case is different

only God can heal u

cos ur problem is factory fitted

Abi i lie? Stop faking u know i just said d truth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by propsvila: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Kemi gradually heading to yabaleft but Davido is very arrogant and the funny thing is that he is always quick to effect damage control. That is why PH guys wan killam him think say na Lagos where he can get away with his useless behaviour. Many will tell you he is nice but if you ever have a chance to come close to him you will find out the guy is arrogant and so proud of himself and do nothing to control those werey guys that follows up and down. That is why I love Wizkid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Mobolajifanny(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2018
She is definitely making sence........ smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by crazygod(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Symptoms of post traumatic disorders. I feel for aunty kemi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by alomeda600(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Officially, kemi Olunloye is mad....sound it...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Elwix12: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2018
all ugly bitches will be ignored......@star boy voice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Boyooosa(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Kunle n chukwudi''s mum nko? U see those ones mother, na rich n famous davido's mum na im u c ba? Continue...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Im beginning to think David and this woman dey do collabo to make news to make david keep trending..But leave mama resting in peace out na!

Entertainment shiit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by geezynoni: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Call the paramedics...Aunty yin ti ya werey. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by coolclarke(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2018
*coughs

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by victorazyvictor(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2018
ceejayMAX:
I don weak for this woman. lipsrsealed
There is empirical thesis in her gibberish.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2018
The dreaming is free but the hustle is sold separately.. Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Sapphire94: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2018
angry sad
Motherfucker Bitch of a Woman looking for who to ruin.

I feel this woman has been battling depression.
She needs to reconcile with her soul.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Ubdavis(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2018
She should have her head examined.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by dannybee(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2018
She spoke to you inside the dream or where

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
but this woman dey always says the truth ooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2018
It's official....David, if you're reading this.please forgive her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018
aunty, so u have gone from bothering d living 2 pestering the dead well done #nextlevel

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by nazablossom(f): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2018
It's official now, Hanty Kemi has lost it. She needs to be institutionalized ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by R0ckefeller: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2018
she said something that nobody is guiding him and that is word, during the time Justin bieber was misbehaving people like Eminem call him and try to put him in check.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Slays In Sultry Workout Photos / This Is So Funny! Denrele Is @ It Again Ooooooo (photo) / Lai Adebayo Salami’s Weds Taiwo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.