Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son (31967 Views)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) / How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by benicta(f): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Everyone knows this woman is sick.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
This woman don dey see spirit. Wonderment!!!

Free David, he is still growing. Let him learn from his mistakes and he will grow to be a better man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Diso60090(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018
But bible nor tell us say joseph na woman ��
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by AllenSpencer: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
If he can accept his First Child in Ibadan, All will be well with him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Her obsession with Davido is getting really creepy. I will file a restraining order on her if I were David.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by oluwatodimu1(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2018
See aproko! So she don turn prophet now! Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
werey

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by ChiefSweetus: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
As a prophetic Investigative Journalist
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by frozen70(f): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2018
This woman's compase and navigation doesn't have a rage limit, it reaches every point, so her attack can fall on anyone

That means all the celebrities are her potential target
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Ayobami7(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2018
This woman has lunatically gone mad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by roeb1987(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2018
so, Kemi is now a Prophetess! Professor of lies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Sorry you mean Davido dead mum appeared to you on dream Kemi Now I give up on your case.

Takia. God bless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by notoriousbabe: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Attention seeking bitch looking for Davido to pay her off

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by Samnavy: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2018
What do you want from davido
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by notoriousbabe: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Born2Breed:
This woman don dey see spirit. Wonderment!!!

Free David, he is still growing. Let him learn from his mistakes and he will grow to be a better man.
you were so sweet last night, please let's do it again soonest kiss kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by nwanyionitsha: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
speedyconnect3:
So no be lindas moon bump again?
Na davidos mum?
The woman is not well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by courna(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2018
EmagNig:
Controversial Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has written on how pop star Davido's mum appeared to her in a dream and told her she is not proud of her son.

The singer who is currently enmeshed in an assault controversy, is always at loggerheads Kemi, who had predicted something spectacular would happen at his concert in Lagos.

Kemi who claimed to be a prophet, had claimed most of the prophecies/predictions she made in the past have come to pass.

She wrote on Davido's mum:

#ProphetKOO. As a prophetic Investigative Journalist, I found my tweet and archived it. A week ago I predicted this. I watched Daniel Anidugbe grow up and was really surprised when he collaborated with Davido a reckless mannerless young boy.

I even told you the song #OneTicket was cryptic. Sadly the phenomenal event was violent. In my dream Davido's mom Vero said to me that her son has not made her proud. At her funeral, I remember David was 10yo going on 11yo with a blank expression on his face.

I worry when young ppl lose parents. The same way many of us in the industry are watching on Jesse and D'Lila, Kim's twins and of course Christian and Quincy. Justin, Chance and of course Diddy will guide them all.

Nobody is guiding Davido. Money is guiding him and Money can never buy real character. The list of apologies grows.

https://lailasnews.com/davidos-mum-spoke-to-me-and-shes-not-happy-with-her-son-olunloyo/

this woman's supplier is the best....

I swear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Money can't buy character.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by CioAngels(f): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kemi, Davido's mum?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by HallaDaTruth: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
jafol:
I agree with kemi...when Igbos enter a mans life esp yoruba, it is upside down. Have u noticed the yoruba men with igbo women r narcissistic, rebellious, always angry about something, loud mouth, bullies, aggressive in morals, loose mouth, lost yoruba identity, i mean the list can go on. I said it here once he has started loosing it. He sacked his YORUBA friends n his crew that he started with. His slaves now r igbos in which he is giving them bread to eat.They made him a king and he is riding on that power. He loves attention n craves it. Chioma is a tool that is using for that euphoria. He has turn into a bully n area thugs father. He bullies n hide under the pretense of loving people to his biafran followers n who dont know those ones r mumu. We r seeing thru him. I compare him to trump.
tribalism has eaten you like a cancarworm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by vioment: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Plane wing nose woman. Go on keep exposing your stupidity online, u go still yarn after davido dun do enough shows all week and month long.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by WiseStarr(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
The lie too much na......where you con see Davido' s Mum...Aswearugawd This Woman hates him like mad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by ofiko123(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omo this woman need serious help..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by jafol(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
tribalism has eaten you like a cancarworm
If tribalism is reality then im tribalistic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by HallaDaTruth: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
jafol:

If tribalism is reality then im tribalistic
of course you are, have you forgotten how David o assaulted his former girl friend long before he met chioma, if we all were to follow your logic then Lola is the reason why psquare broke up because Yoruba girls bring disunity into families. Grow out of that your false reality
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by OdefaGirl(f): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Aunty Kem Kem....na wah for u ooo.
But on a second thought, I think nobody is really guiding d guy. Though how many of our youths are been guided. What am I saying sef?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by jafol(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
of course you are, have you forgotten how David o assaulted his former girl friend long before he met chioma, if we all were to follow your logic then Lola is the reason why psquare broke up because Yoruba girls bring disunity into families. Grow out of that your false reality
Like igbos r npt following the logic that lola is the downfall of psquare, who ur lie help?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by HallaDaTruth: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
jafol:

Like igbos r npt following the logic that lola is the downfall of psquare, who ur lie help?
so how has such mentality helped Nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son by jafol(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
so how has such mentality helped Nigeria
I should ask u igbos. You r the ones that hates her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Saidi Balogun Strike A Pose / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.