Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign (2002 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by Reader530(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2018
This is the side view

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2018
My people are very cruel, they left the lifeless one to be speaking to an empty stadium while boko harm was decimating his army at baga same moment grin

1 Like

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by Weaponx: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2018
The actual truth about the people that came is that they were not there because they like buhari but they just want to use that opportunity to see him in real life
Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Weaponx:
The actual truth about the people that came is that they were not there because they like buhari but they just want to use that opportunity to see him in real life

Yeah, like coming close to view the demon that has been tormenting you from afar grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by CilicMarin: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2018
If you had watched live, the MC asked those sitting to come into the arena, as the president wanted to make his speech...it is a common scene during political rallies..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by Corrinthians(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Weaponx:
And when they come out for Atiku, they do because they love him I presume? undecided

That aside, I thought the coward hiding in a tomb in Israel said Buhari can never come out to campaign because he is indeed not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan. What other tale is the idiot going to come up with for the consumption of his gullible ewes?

1 Like

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
If you had watched live, the MC asked those sitting to come into the arena, as the president wanted to make his speech...it is a common scene during political rallies..

Then the whole stadium then vacated their seats? Show us where they are standing inside the arena. Go on, tell another lie grin

7 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
And when they come out for Atiku, they do because they love him I presume? undecided

That aside, I thought the coward hiding in a tomb in Israel said Buhari can never come out to campaign because he is indeed not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan. What other tale is the idiot going to come up with for the consumption of his gullible ewes?

My friend face the topic, the rally was a mega big flop because Nigerians are now seeing the incompetence of Jubrin.

4 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2018
More than 2000 soldiers are still hiding in the forest in baga while the lifeless one was talking to an empty stadium grin

4 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by Corrinthians(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

My friend face the topic, the rally was a mega big flop because Nigerians are now seeing the incompetence of Jubrin.
grin grin

You've got a wailing reserve of another four years to spare I believe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
grin grin

You've got a wailing reserve of another four years to spare I believe. cheesy

That's none of your business, how do they Bury over 700 dead soldiers from yesterday attack?

2 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by Swagaholic01: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2018
I was there, immediately flags were handed to governorship candidates almost everyone left the stadium.. this is the fact

5 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by 34webers(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

You said he should face the topic, yet you ended up with "jubrin". Back to his question, one of kanu's "scientific proofs" that jubrin is the occupant of aso rock is that he (jubrin) will not go out for campaign. Now that he has been to Akwa ibom and indeed waving his hand widely open, what becomes of that "kanu's scientific proof"?
Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by tuniski: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Because there are no people in the arena!

2 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by Anambralstson: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

Then the whole stadium then vacated their seats? Show us where they are standing inside the arena. Go on, tell another lie grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by bender79: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Bad belle make you go purge . We have seen pictures and videos of the crowd.4+4#next level
Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by IamAtikulate: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
APC was busy showing a section of the stadium to deceive their zombies and those that came were only there to spot the difference between Buhari and Juvenile and they abandoned him immediately APC did the abominable by handing the flag of jihad to the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
34webers:

You said he should face the topic, yet you ended up with "jubrin". Back to his question, one of kanu's "scientific proofs" that jubrin is the occupant of aso rock is that he (jubrin) will not go out for campaign. Now that he has been to Akwa ibom and indeed waving his hand widely open, what becomes of that "kanu's scientific proof"?

Part of kanus challenge was that he should remove his cap, did he do that too? grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by 34webers(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

Part of kanus challenge was that he should remove his cap, did he do that too? grin
Meaning the "scientific proof" of him not going out for campaign is as lame and dead as the death of kanu's nkita, which happens to be the only loss by the entire ipob miscreants. I still don't understand why a particular tribe always make extra effort to prove being the most foolish of God's creation.
Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
34webers:

Meaning the "scientific proof" of him not going out for campaign is as lame and dead as the death of kanu's nkita, which happens to be the only loss by the entire ipob miscreants.

The thing really pained entered you deep grin
Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by 34webers(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

The thing really pained entered you deep grin
It actually didn't as you think. Except if you mean the extra effort being made by the stupid tribe in proving to be the most foolish of God's creation.
Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by DrGoodman: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
34webers:

It actually didn't as you think. Except if you mean the extra effort being made by the stupid tribe in proving to be the most foolish of God's creation.

Pele.

(1) (Reply)

(jubril Of Sudan: Why Buhari Didnt Attend President Debate - Nnamdi Kanu Reacts) / All You Need To Know About Col. Onyema Nwachukwu, New Defence Spokesperson / Atiku Leads In Eight Of 13 Local Governments Of Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.