Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo (44916 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Supremos: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR573MQklKE?si=OuAfd6OYMjxhM2nK

WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOUR GOODNESS...
AND YOUR FAITHFULNESS EACH DAY🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲...

IMELA, IMELA.. OKAKA, ONYE KER'IGWE.

THIS THING HAPPENED ON MONDAY 18TH DECEMBER..

WHAT MY EYES SAW, MY MOUTH CANNOT SAY IT ALL.

GOD SAVED ME, KEPT ME AND PRESERVED MY LIFE..

ON SATURDAY 23RD BY 7PM I SHARED MY EXPERIENCE AND POSTED THE VIDEO OF HOW OUR CRAFT CRASHLANDED IN THE BUSH ON MY WAY TO A MISSIONARY WORK IN A VILLAGE CALLED BOKONGU IN CONGO 🇨🇩.

Umunne m, SAY SOMETHING TO GOD ON MY BEHALF. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲.

EVANG CHIDI IBENADO.
#SURVIVOR

https://www.facebook.com/100044497086926/posts/897680081725220/?mibextid=mna8qTP8xvtPE1tK

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Supremos: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2023
More photos

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Supremos: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2023
More photos.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by immortalcrown(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Hmm!
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Supremos: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2023
More photos

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2023
U should be thanking the pilot..crashlanded on a zone where damage/fatality will be minimal. Your skydaddy failed as usual.

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers? That is when you will know why ambulance are taking people to hospital instead of adoration/church ground...

69 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Oblitz(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2023
Waohhhh
Nlfpmod, this is fp material

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by forgiveness: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2023
You still get mind enter the plane?

These days, I dey develop phobia to enter plane. It became more serious when I saw one of the plane I dey enter crashed landed. Since then, na road I dey enter follow travel. grin

No bi say I no go still enter again ooo but for now... grin

I still get 2 tickets wey I never use due to other reasons. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Creamypie(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2023
Thank the oyibo pilot. If na Nigeria e happen, the pilot for no get experience to take off second time after being towed from forest and with one of 2 engines not too perfect, after the first crash landing

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by obailala(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Omooooo! shocked shocked shocked

The only thing I can say is that "You get mind!"

After using shovels and a tractor to push out a plane that crashlanded in a swamp, you still had the courage to jump on the same plane for another 3 hrs flight because the pilot said only one engine was bad?.....

Omo una get strong mind! shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Supremos: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
obailala:
Omooooo! shocked shocked shocked

The only thing I can say is that "You get mind!"

After using shovels and a tractor to push out a plane that crashlanded in a swamp, you still had the courage to jump on the same plane for another 3 hrs flight because the pilot said only one engine was bad?.....

Omo una get strong mind! shocked shocked shocked
Lol 😂.

Was shocked too. Won't dare enter the flight again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Truths9ja: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by slaawomirr: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Humans are a disgrace to the intelligent of animal Kingdom

Just watch how they heap praise on that imaginary being up there in the sky called God

So you are alive because of the grace of God
One of the statements humans always make and you realised humans are dull

What now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake
What happened to other people that dies every day and what happened to people who is gonna die today
So they have no grace of God

So our God who is our father is giving you a preferential treatment while he look the other way when others are dying

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Fredrickom: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
This can be scary o

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Seismic0070: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Thank God for safety

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by humberjade: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hmm

All these one engine planes are flying coffins, they run into mishaps too frequently for comfort. I will never fly in one.

Thank God for your lives, and the expertise of the pilot.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Chibuzoripob: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yhank you JESUS.

THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS cool

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Realist777: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
U should be thanking the pilot..crashlanded on a zone where damage/fatality will be minimal. Your skydaddy failed as usual.

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers? That is when you will know why ambulance are taking people to hospital instead of adoration/church ground...
Lol
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Naijaguy123: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin

Praise the Lord !!!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Mosba: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Y
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Edusouls(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jesus Christ don u the highest Christmas imagine such a miracle, thanks the prince of peace he is also celebrating his birthday with us on earth

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by usagee36: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Africa will still take it to Kareem the mechanic to fix it with engine oil grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by elitehow: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Thank God for Life!

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by jkpbestseries: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
All this crash-land na waooh. God bless we have multiple of airports now

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by humilitypays(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Private jets have the highest chance of crashing.

I always wonder why people flaunt flying on private jets and helicopters as luxurious life because those are the most unsafe means of traveling by air.

If you want to reduce the risk of dying by plane crash, avoid flying on private jets and helicopters.

The only safe private jets are the presidential planes of countries, not all countries though

9 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by MadamExcellency: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers. That is when you will know why ambulances are taking people to the hospital instead of adoration/church grounds...

You just stated the very reason to thank the sky daddy? The pilot should have landed in an Airport, not inside the bush. It was Providence, if you prefer that choice of word to (God) who made it possible to the safe place.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by oluwaseyi0: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
All thanks go to the pilot

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by remiopash: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR573MQklKE?si=OuAfd6OYMjxhM2nK

EVANG CHIDI IBENADO.
#SURVIVOR

https://www.facebook.com/100044497086926/posts/897680081725220/?mibextid=mna8qTP8xvtPE1tK

Thank God for the gift of life. But the cause on the crashlanding should be investigated first before taking off again.Also ,the plane should be taken for all round check to determine its airworthiness before taking off after the incident.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by cenaman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
When Tinubu own go crash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.