Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Amazon Kindle Publishing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kindle Publishing (222 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kindle Publishing by Crossbow(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Hello business gurus. I created this thread for those of us that want to know more about amazon publishing. We are here to Learn from those that have succeeded in this great venture. Please gurus in the house, help us answer these questions:

1. What can we write: Most people recommend writing on science and tech stuffs. Something expository. It could also be on any field of study, like researching and writing on the superego (psychology) but I am beginning to doubt this. Amazon houses a good number of fiction. Checking their best sellers, you will see fictions and non fiction, we barely see books relating to the aforementioned topics and their likes. What is your take on this?

2. Word count: I have heard people say they publish three books in a months, my question is what is the minimum word count for a good book on Amazon. Can a write a book of 5000 words and publish it?

3. Are we to market our books: Everything done, are we to still market our books on social media platforms?

4. The ideal amount to charge for a book: what amount really justifies our intellectual work. We see books costing 17 dollars but that we be too extreme for low profile authors like us. What do you suggest?

4. Cover design and book formatting: This has always been a problem because a beautiful cover page, attracts potential buyers. (Permit me to do some marketing) As for cover design and book formating, I can do that for a fee, but if you want to have options, you can go to the freelance world and pay some fees slightly higher than mine, you can also take recommedations from whoever other experts recommend here. It is all good though.

Pls we need help.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Biafranbushboy

(1) (Reply)

Fg Extends Registration Of Business Names By 90 Days. / Nigeria's Central Bank Pumps $210 Million Into Forex Market, Assures Of Naira St / Nigeria’s Total Debt Rises By N10.31 Trillion In Latest DMO Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.