Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Winning Games Of The Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winning Games Of The Day (517 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Winning Games Of The Day / Bet9ja Always Removing Sure Winning Games With Good Odds. Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning Games Of The Day by Pamatips: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2018
1) Finland- Ice Hockey

Karpat vs Helsinki------- 1 @ 1.45

2) Great Britain- Ice Hockey

Belfast vs Glasglow------- 12 @ 1.16

see pamabet.com for more games. You can join our VIP group and see how you can make 50- 100 percent daily with our games.
Re: Winning Games Of The Day by piippa(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Good morning Boss, Thanks for yesterday.
Re: Winning Games Of The Day by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Pamatips:
1) Finland- Ice Hockey

Karpat vs Helsinki------- 1 @ 1.45

2) Great Britain- Ice Hockey

Belfast vs Glasglow------- 12 @ 1.16

see pamabet.com for more games. You can join our VIP group and see how you can make 50- 100 percent daily with our games.

Vip With this sick odds Pple are so funny
Re: Winning Games Of The Day by Pamatips: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2018
xscoffy:

Vip With this sick odds Pple are so funny

You know nothing about Finances that's why people like you donate money to bookmakers daily.

in the last 2 months how much have you lost and how much have you gained.

Have you ever made 50-100 percent daily all your life?

My friend you can see pamabet.com for results and games daily.

I will permit your ignorance today else move on from my thread and mind your losers business.

This thread is not for everybody is only for those who are comfortable growing their money over the course of time.
Re: Winning Games Of The Day by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pamatips:

You know nothing about Finances that's why people like you donate money to bookmakers daily.

in the last 2 months how much have you lost and how much have you gained.

Have you ever made 50-100 percent daily all your life?

My friend you can see pamabet.com for results and games daily.

I will permit your ignorance today else move on from my thread and mind your losers business.

This thread is not for everybody is only for those who are comfortable growing their money over the course of time.
get ready for me. U don't know me. I will be back for u

1 Like

Re: Winning Games Of The Day by piippa(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Another win again. Thanks boss. Forget those who don't know nothing about the betting business.
Re: Winning Games Of The Day by Pamatips: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Yes...Yes...yes... another win. Lets be hopeful today too.

(1) (Reply)

Today Fixed Games Available / I Am Seeing Mancity Beat Chelsea 4-0 ~@5 pm / Sport Highlights: Manchester City 6 - 0 Chelsea 2019 (watch/download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.