Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga (19688 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:
But my question still remain, why wait for them to attack your base? Is there no air surveillance so as to spot them as they approach?
well they are coming to that, you know they are now using drone to fight BHTs.
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by rottennaija(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
olamil34:

Thanks for the reply, you just gave me problem to solve, which is power. Infrared cameras can be mounted, guns can be mounted (once accurately configured with targeting system).

But power is a totally different game.

You are really an interesting guy. I like the way you think.
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by rottennaija(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
olamil34:

Thanks for the reply, you just gave me problem to solve, which is power. Infrared cameras can be mounted, guns can be mounted (once accurately configured with targeting system).

But power is a totally different game.

You are really an interesting guy. I like the way you think
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by olamil34(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:

$16m is about 5.7b naira. I'm no drone expert, but have a flair for tech devices.

Thought you were talking in the dollars, but a surveillance drone of 200k(per piece) could be achieved because the components are not that expensive. but the corruption is just too deep. And the R&grin department is crippled by the thieves.

Trust me its deep.
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by olamil34(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:

You are really an interesting guy. I like the way you think.

It's an honor to find somebody who thinks in broad, cause most people are narrow.
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by okonprecious(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
I knw that picture, av watched the movie..... Air combat

1 Like

Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by rottennaija(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
olamil34:

It's an honor to find somebody who thinks in broad, cause most people are narrow.
I agree. I really do
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by IkpuMmadu: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Doilooklikeicare:
This might be true, baga is close to lake chad, dat is probably d water in d pic

Does that water look like lake to you ?

2 Likes

Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by zolajpower: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:
But my question still remain, why wait for them to attack your base? Is there no air surveillance so as to spot them as they approach?
My brother rest ur soul from this blood letting leaders we have .........the population of Israel is not up to the people of Baga but I tell if a pin is thrown into Israel today they are the first to see it through out the whole , why bcus they did there home work on how to neutralize any unforseen object right from the time they had war with husballah . Dont you think we need to retrain our soldiers in Israel .
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by Felixv: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
our combined forces have become better equipped under buhari --there is no doubt that they are now better trained.

God bless buhari and our gallant military
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by Nelson247: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:

God bless your sense of reasoning.
As long as our forces wait for the terrorists to attack first, the war against boko haram will never end
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by adedehinbo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biodun556:

Infact it was Obasanjo govt that withdrawn nigerian army base in chad. And there after we had boko haram in 2009.
that's a bad decision,Nigeria needs to revisit nd make a decision on that to finally end this bokoharam madness,I wish the authorities could reinstate the bases back in those countries,there would be limit to terrorists attacks on nigeria soil. I so much appreciate the time you took out to educate me about this but
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by adedehinbo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biodun556:

Infact it was Obasanjo govt that withdrawn nigerian army base in chad. And there after we had boko haram in 2009.
that's a bad decision,Nigeria needs to revisit nd make a decision on that to finally end this bokoharam madness,I wish the authorities could reinstate the bases back in those countries,there would be limit to terrorists attacks on nigeria soil. I so much appreciate the time you took out to educate me about this
Biodun556:

that's a bad decision,Nigeria needs to revisit nd make a decision on that to finally end this bokoharam madness,I wish the authorities could reinstate the bases back in those countries,there would be limit to terrorists attacks on nigeria soil. I so much appreciate the time you took out to educate me about this but
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by Ganamustgo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Front0lane:
My own question why did PDP allow them capture Mugonu n other cities in Borno & Yobe previously ?

Why did many foolish hopeless Biafrans now asking why the army can not chase after the terrorist when boko haram was harnessing city by city to the extent it took control of the second largest city in Borno not ask same under PDP rule ?

Why do this same shameless foolish people want the same PDP that failed woefully back in power if not based on sentiment bigotry n outright madness ? That is my own question.

Must you insult people because their opinion is different from your's?
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by dalygoodfellow: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2018
donbrowser:
Good to hear. Local media houses will be allowed to report this one but if it's the other way round, the news will be coming from UK and BBC.
that's because u don't need praises for doing what u are supposed to do
Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by donbrowser(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
dalygoodfellow:

that's because u don't need praises for doing what u are supposed to do
Read my comment again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Marafa Dies: FCTA Acting Secretary Is Dead / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Former First Ladies Spent £32,000 As Landing Fees – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.