Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial (19689 Views)

Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
some pictures of ojukwu's burial.

RIP MY HERO, MY BOSS, MY MENTOR, MY MOTIVATOR

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
more

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
more

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
more

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
more

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Afam4eva(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
Nice pictures. By the pictures you would know what kind of man Ojukwu was even without having heard of him.

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by phreakabit(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lovely pictures, please keep em coming. You did a phenomenal job here.
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by swisscash(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
What is dis hype abt dis Ibo man? Let him rest in peace.
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by warrior01: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ swisscash, God punish you. hopeless loser and take note; you remains will be buried as an unidentified corpse by oshodi council officials

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by swisscash(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ Ouch,i hurt a nerve! Did i said anything bad?
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by deshclones(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
warrior01:

@ swisscash, God punish you. hopeless loser and take note; you remains will be buried as an unidentified corpse by oshodi council officials

ISEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Muttex(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
R.I.P Gen.Dim Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by iykay4455(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ojukwu means to us(the Igbos) what ataturk means to the turks.We will miss him
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Okijajuju1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
warrior01:

Question is Kini Big deal. . .

Dead body na dead body!

Wether na big man, poor man or middle class. . All dead body must rotten!
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by mbulela: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
Is that Chime's wife?
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
R.I.P - Col. Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, but why did you run to CIV?
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
good pictures. thank God no signs of massob.
RIP Ojukwu.
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by schorlbone(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
Double wahala for deadi body and the owner of deadi body
Double wahala for deadi bodyyyy, ye ye grin
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Krazylover: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nice pictures.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nonybb: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
swisscash:

What is dis hype abt dis Ibo man? Let him rest in peace.
swisscash ur absolutely an overated hausa cold-blooded retarded punk bitch! Gawd i wish i can see u physically! Idiot u think we are the northern islamic hausa waste of skin dat got buried like piece of death dog rapped in dirty almajiri cloth? We igbos value life and are nt bombing our selves in the east. We believe dat life is precious and should be seen as such when we are paying our last respect. Hence we dont die by suicide bombing. Onye ara the followers of prophet mohammed the undisputed peado who likes banging 6 yrs old kids,

2 Likes

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by ideylaff: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^

Take it easy my bro @ Nonybb , don't let any posters views affect your own,  no need to curse,

Ojukwu was never a man of words like this,  so honour him by bn cool even when someone has
a different view about him,
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by humblebee: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
who is that man wailing like a monkey in that picture, he's obviously not close to him cos close relatives knew he was long dead before pronounced,

RIP sir, i hope we get more of you, last i checked they only use twitter and nairaland to fight biafra these days, #lostbattle
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by meetgaya: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
nice pix
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nonybb:

swisscash ur absolutely an overated hausa cold-blooded slow punk NaughtyWoman! Gawd i wish i can see u physically!  u think we are the northern islamic hausa waste of skin dat got buried like piece of death dog rapped in dirty almajiri cloth? We igbos value life and are nt bombing our selves in the east. We believe dat life is precious and should be seen as such when we are paying our last respect. Hence we dont die by suicide bombing. Onye ara the followers of prophet mohammed the undisputed peado who likes banging 6 yrs old kids,

Are you living and earning your daily bread in the East? undecided
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
humblebee:

who is that man wailing like a monkey in that picture, he's obviously not close to him cos close relatives knew he was long dead before pronounced,

RIP sir, i hope we get more of you, last i checked they only use twitter and nairaland to fight biafra these days, #lostbattle
grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't shout oooooooohhh!! teeehheeehheeeeeeheeeehe
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by hakon: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Brave heart, what Ojukwu saw in 1967 is what most Nigerian leaders are just seeing now. He is a man of great intelligence. If Nigerian Leaders had the type of heart he had, Nigeria would have been a nation above all nations. A man who squeezed water out of stone. I am yet to see a Nigerian that will measure up to this great Man.

2 Likes

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by begwong: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ikemba,rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Rastamann: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
R.I.P - Col. Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, but why did you run to CIV?

This have always been my question. This act of his made him a coward! Rest in Peace, dude.
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Baawaa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
I know war will start again shocked shocked
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by lakee: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
Eze Igbo Gburugburu! Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by Nonybb: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
ilugunboy:

Are you living and earning your daily bread in the East? undecided
yes am earning and working in the east & do nt wanna see my self being with these islamic cannibals in the north on a foreseeable future.
Re: Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial by elewele100: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Rip,the great hero

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Public Transportation In Lagos. / Former First Ladies Spent £32,000 As Landing Fees – Aisha Buhari / Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.