Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? (385 Views)

Salaries: Gombe ASUU Vows To Withhold Students' Results / ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige / JAMB Gets Fg’s Backing To Stop Leakages Of Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by stanleyravos: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2018
My sibling was among those whose results were withhold in this 2018 Gce, if yes that waec has constitutional backing to do that, then the questions below need to be answered 1=what is the reason for the withhold 2=for how long does the law say they can withheld a result, am saying this because even the home management he enrolled for was still withhold despite the fact that he was absent on that day
Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by nosiebaba(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Does waec have the constitutional rights to withhold candidates results. Op correct your topic abeg headache dey worry me.
Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yes Waec has the power to withheld candidate's result if they suspect any form of malpractices. Malpractices including copying from someone, bringing scripts to the examination hall, use of chips e.t c. You can find all these in your waec brochure. Well after cross examination by waec on the alleged malpractices and it was found that non existed, Waec has every right to release results. Ask your brother whether there was any form of malpractice in the exam centre.
In my cause of checking and marking scripts, a particular examiner indicated that the whole centre cheated after seeing that all the candidate wrote similar thing. What waec does is to upheld that subject while they sort out candidate that didn't partake in such act. This takes sometime
Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
asuustrike1:
Yes Waec has the power to withheld candidate's result if they suspect any form of malpractices. Malpractices including copying from someone, bringing scripts to the examination hall, use of chips e.t c. You can find all these in your waec brochure. Well after cross examination by waec on the alleged malpractices and it was found that non existed, Waec has every right to release results. Ask your brother whether there was any form of malpractice in the exam centre.
In my cause of checking and marking scripts, a particular examiner indicated that the whole centre cheated after seeing that all the candidate wrote similar thing. What waec does is to upheld that subject while they sort out candidate that didn't partake in such act. This takes sometime

Op,this guy nailed it. Centers' reputation matters too. Some centers even encourage their candidates to cheat. If you happen to be the only innocent one there your result might not be released. Always research on any center before you pick GCE or Waec form.
Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by Samsonjohn367: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
My wace result held in 2012/and my 2018 GCE result happen held again....
I never cheat or copy from any one.... someone help me..please I need advice please
Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by Samsonjohn367: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=Samsonjohn367 post=74278196]My wace result held in 2012/and my 2018 GCE result happen held again....
I never cheat or copy from any one.... someone help me..please I need advice please
Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by sweetjohn(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Seems

Re: Deos WAEC Has Constitutional Backing To Withhold Candidate Results? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Samsonjohn367:
My wace result held in 2012/and my 2018 GCE result happen held again....
Write an application letter to Waec to release it. Mind you, your script was marked in another state,result collated and sent to waec office Lagos. To resolve this kindly ask waec to release your results. You may not cheat but your centre may be involved hence the entire candidate are affected

(1) (Reply)

Say No To The Uphill Task Of Your Final Year Project / Mtn Data @ N600 Per Gb. / 5 Common Mistakes Students Make When Preparing For Exams| No 3 Is The Major

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.