Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life (56483 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ebukajay184: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Successful Nigerian business mogul and philanthropist, Aminu Alhassan Dantata, 91, has revealed that he no longer enjoys life and he is waiting to depart this world in good faith, IGBERETV reports.

Dantata disclosed this when he received the Vice Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Kashim Shettima.

The businessman explained that since his youth, he had the privilege of meeting many people and formed friendships in all states of Nigeria but can hardly name 10 who are still alive.

He said: "I have travelled to all the states in Nigeria and I have done things with people across all states, many were friends but sadly, all the people I know, I hardly can call out 10 that are still alive.

"Honestly, as I am right now, I am just waiting for my time. I no longer enjoy life anymore. I hope I depart this world in good faith.

"I hope I did not offend anyone in life. If I offended anyone, I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive me. If anybody has offended me, I have forgiven them.

"I am now the only one left in my family living with grandchildren."

Dantata, while expressing joy and appreciation for the visit, prayed for Nigeria for everlasting peace and harmony.

"May God not leave us with our efforts alone, we pray for his continued guidance and protection," he prayed.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435074/just-waiting-time-longer-enjoy-life-businessman-dantata/

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.

724 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by dudusky007(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by DSC7: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
I don't blame him...he is 91 years of age. That's old, and i won't be surprised if he has not surpassed his expectation as to when he would die.

And yeah, most of his friends would be dead by now.

I have heard a woman of the same age from another country in an interview expressing the same sentiment as Dantata.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Righteousness2(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer on the need to prepare for Eternity because that is the real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy your forever and ever.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.

254 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by DSC7: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Being wealthy doesn't guarantee peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The Rich also cry....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by brain54(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Striking resemblance with Dangote…

Seems like same conclusion Solomon came to.

See In the end All is vanity!
Life is a rat race period…

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
The businessman explained that since his youth, he had the privilege of meeting many people and formed friendships in all states of Nigeria but can hardly name 10 who are still alive.

Yeah...

Let's assume he had friends from all ages.

Those that are older...most, if not 95% of them would be dead...expecially those ten years and older, even 5 years and older.

Even those that are younger than him, most would be dead too..ie those above 70 years, but younger than him.

10 might even be an overestimation self.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by 2times2(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wealth and long life
What can a man ask for

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Samfloxin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobonaire234:
I don't blame him...he is 91 years of age. That's old, and i won't be surprised if he has not surpassed his expectation as to when he would die.

And yeah, most of his friends would be dead by now.

I have heard a woman of the same age from another country in an interview expressing the same sentiment as Dantata.
That's what they normally do,my friend's father saying the same thing,that he was tired of life, though he is dead now

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by micellgevity: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dangote's maternal uncle. Life becomes boring when all your friends are dead and your children no longer find you lively. The same thing happening to my old man.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by brain54(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
micellgevity:
Dangote's mother's father.
He is not Dangote’s grandpa…

I think his uncle!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by majole: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
micellgevity:
Dangote's mother's father. Life becomes boring when all your friends are dead and your children no longer find you lively. The same thing happening to my old man.

Nope. He is Akiki Dangote's mother uncle aka Aliko granduncle

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Asgard73: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
“ Age comes with a prize ..

There’s always a price.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Arafat2022: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
These will also serves as a Lesson to some nowadays youth that dreaming to Accularate wealth by any means. All the best Sir,
May We live and death in the Right parth of Prophet Muhammad (PBU). You have Spend your wealth in so many good ways,May Allah Reward you

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Emmy909: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Cabal no 1....
If u know u know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.
Nah bro, the generational wealth he'll leave behind makes it worth it.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ameoba300: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Are you playing?

What type of playing is this?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by sweetonugbu: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
This life is funny.

7 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by owobokiri(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Arafat2022:
These will also serves as a Lesson to some nowadays youth that dreaming to Accularate wealth by any means. All the best Sir,
May We live and death in the Right parth of Prophet Muhammad (PBU). You have Spend your wealth in so many good ways,May Allah Reward you

What kind of lesson?
That legal wealth accumulation is bad?
We should all stay poor and automatically go to heaven!?
He's over 90 years! I have been hearing about Dantata Land and Sea since I was in primary school.
He made billions. Enjoyed life. He's now ready to go.
Natural progression

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by saintopus(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Except one find out the true reason for living.

All will be vanity upon vanity

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Roboto11: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Those Zombiedients say Tinubu is 92 years old.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by beejaay: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

you know this and here you are fanning ethnic war, creating acrimonies among compatriots of a country...dont worry when the time comes you will also know that it was all vanity like dantata and regret all you have done over the years putting brothers and sister against eachother for your silly, shallow and primordail sentiments...

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by omowolewa: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
There is nothing vain as life itself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
This isn't applicable here.

Whether one rich or not, old age will always ask
DSC7:
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
beejaay:

you know this and here you are fanning ethnic war, creating acrimonies among compatriots of a country...dont worry when the time comes you will also know that it was all vanity like dantata and regret all you have done over the years putting brothers and sister against eachother for your silly, shallow and primordail sentiments...

Ethnic wars and creating acrimonies cos I don’t support Peter?

Say something else please! Those accusations won’t fly!

24 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer daily in the need to prepare for Eternity because that is the real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy your forever and ever.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by id911(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Those Zombiedients say Tinubu is 92 years old.

This type of thread calls for sober reflection but alas, you still wrote the above statement?! Do you have conscience at all?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Roboto11: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
id911:

This type of thread calls for sober reflection but alas, you still wrote the above statement?! Do you have conscience at all?

I have said what I wanted to say.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.