Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert (27376 Views)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by lastempero: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Ayoswit:
This country needs a revolution.

Yes but who will lead us.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Uyi168: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Nice! Until he goes to the US and clears his name, we can't have a man with such moral burden as our next president! We have not become that choiceless
U are very pathetic..

Spits..

6 Likes

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by jeftalene(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Boolicracy

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by adedehinbo(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Though there is no chance for PDP in Lagos with or without billboards,but I really supports this act,since it started by PDP during Jonathan era nd wine is also doing the same thing in rivers,pls do everything doable to destroy any PDP billboard seen in lagos
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by TCF1980(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Clap for yourself. When Fayose was buying full newspaper spread in 2014 to insult PMB, Nigerians condemn them and didn't know APC won't be any different. All the errors that made Nigerians queue behind APC in 2014 had been mimicked by APC. So, of what difference?

Frankyboy1:
Nice! Until he goes to the US and clears his name, we can't have a man with such moral burden as our next president! We have not become that choiceless

5 Likes

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Ziggylady(f): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:

I agree but if you support buhari,tinubu and co(which i am sure you do) then you have cells missing in your brain.

8 Likes

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Biodun556(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Olaopefola:

https://thepunditng.com/tyranny-in-lagos-board-owners-banned-from-putting-up-atiku-advert/

Abi they can not afford it. Even parties campaign jingles on national tv and radio are not common as before. Peter also lied that is account is frozen.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by stevio(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2018
when Jesus comes grin
oluwaseunamos33:
Oh my God. Wen will I be FTC?
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Just 3 years ago, PDP and Fayose were buyin newspaper front pages to wish Buhari dead. Now, they are crying that they are being marginalised in campaign ads.

PDP is a gang of liars and thieves, I don't believe whatever they say. That's how they were saying Buhari is a clone.

Stupid thieves.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by pedrilo: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2018
I bliv this story.
The level of sycophancy among poor Nigerians is overwhelming.
This is the sole reason we cannot grow as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Vtrd: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2018
That was how they humiliated the office of the president during Jonathan, now they are reaping it under buhari they have become more patriotic than Nnamdi azikiwe.

Rascals.

4 Likes

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2018
The National Assembly should initiate a bill that with immediate effect will tackle the fake news menace.

Are those Billboards uploaded above not in Lagos? How come they are there when there is an enactment in place that they should be removed? And who the hell is "anonymous"? If the reported don't want to mention name, he shouldn't bother reporting. Anonymous identity has been used overtime to peddle fake news. This should stop
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Copperfield:
APC days are numbered in Lagos, politics of bitterness. Time will tell

Tell that to ur rotten forgotten abia state empire

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by LWFashion(f): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Are you sure the real advert is not targeting us at Nairaland.....hmmm I may very well not be interested in either party, but your story lacks merit.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Toni19: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Igbo will never smell presidential seat in Nigeria. Reasons are
1. They are not united
2. They don't know what they want.
3. They can't fight to the end, once they get small bribe, they turn back from their real struggle.
4. Obi as running mate with Atiku is a wrong move because after 2019 let's assume Atiku wins, surely he will desire second term, leaving Obi in the dark or drop him and find another southerner or better still a core notherner as running mate in 2023
5. Igbo politics is a follow follow politics.
They have said it several times that no election in their region, yet their own son obi is ruining with Atiku as VP, different parties are in their region and women are already doing 4+4 sign for sai Baba. Igbo people, forget it. This nation belong to Hausa and the Yoruba people. Delta and the ijaws are better off without this nation . Yet they have upper hand.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Odani: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:

Mayb u shud tell Tinubu same

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Metuh: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
Just 3 years ago, PDP and Fayose were buyin newspaper front pages to wish Buhari dead. Now, they are crying that they are being marginalised in campaign ads.

PDP is a gang of liars and thieves, I don't believe whatever they say. That's how they were saying Buhari is a clone.

Stupid thieves.

shut it.... Lai Mohammed and El Rufai insulted GEJ what happened after

Aren't you a Buhari supporter? grin. I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by notoriousbabe: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Ojoro

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by ikorodureporta: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2018
All over Ikorodu, no single pdp Jimi Agbaje poster, even @ d oba's palace

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Chigold101(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:
is Nigeria a state in the US?
What does going to the the US translate into economic wise.
Before you respond remember that Uncle Buhari has been to the US, I am thinking of what he brought back as gain to the Nigeria economy

2 Likes

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Iamgrey5(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2018
PDP and their shameless Ipob supporters are shameless lairs cheesy

They just sponsor post and write anonymous sources
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Deepthoughts: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Politics is a dangerous game!!
shocked
No it's humans especially Africans that are dangerous beings.
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by PointZerom: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:

In your mind you will think that you're making sense.

If Atiku is corrupt, why can't your government arrest and prosecute him?

APC hv succeded in destroying some people's thinking ability. ......the only thing they're left with is to shout and scream COORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by cmikel: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Na wa
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by madmohamed(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:
What is special of atiku going to US. did Donald Trump come to Nigeria before he becomes the president of USA.

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by ruggedtimi(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
how can i be a board owner?
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Omilla vs highway robber... They should all die & some fools are talking about having choice as Nigerians. grin grin
U eat whatever they force down ur dry throats & right now its either one of these two thieves atikulating or sai babaing ur destinies. Either way ur all fûcked real bad grin

The people's choice has long been stolen & will only be got back with brute force but until then keep wallowing in the smoke & mirrors games of these old f00ls..
Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by martowskin1(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Stupid thieves.

Bro I thought we are a civilized nation..... Or trying to be one... This is not democracy and any sane person wont Support this act...

Now tell me how is APC different from PDP with this act,

1 Like

Re: Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Metuh:

shut it.... Lai Mohammed and El Rufai insulted GEJ what happened after

Aren't you a Buhari supporter? grin. I'm not surprised

Your tears haven't started yet.
Go and campaign in Aba and Yenagoa, not Lagos.

Hope you are aware that the Enugu Governor ordered that billboards with pictures of him with Atiku be immediately pulled down?

Shebi you guys were wishing Buhari dead?

Una go get sense by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) / APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.