Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 (22919 Views)

Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by MrAnele(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by robosky02(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who Is he that sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord commanded it not

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by mayze: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bloooody:
The thing is that foolish Nigerians will fail to notice that they are donating money to a God that is supposed to have everything.
You're basically paying him money for blesses.
Can't you use your brain to tell you that you're being scammed?
God isn't real.
I would also suggest,you donate your own money to a good English teacher..is it your money?loool.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by MrAnele(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
tripplephi:
THIS FREEZER GUY IS NOW FEELING HE CAN CURSE.... but he does not even HAVE ANY POWER TO BLESS, TALK MORE OF CURSING.
He is powerless, toothless guy....

HE IS FEELING PAIN AHEAD OF HIS 2019 SUFFERING..... he will watch his ministry CLOSE DOWN if he is not careful.... the same bible he claims is AGAINST tithes also is AGAINST curses.....TRUE MEN OF GOD do not curse but they BLESS or intercede.

True memory of God you say do not curse... But Nigerian Daddy Go's curse all the time.. If you doubt me just type Any Daddy Go's name into Google with the word "curses" 9. And see the result.
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Legacy100: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
E don too much for you freeze

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by 4tunebest(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Satan is on a rampage to prevent the church of Christ from attaining the dominion set before us. He knows that as long as we continue to give towards kingdom advancement, we are unstoppable.

I have always given tithes and will not stop 'cos I know all the benefits I am enjoying.... and will continue to enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by dermmy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Freeze u are becoming irrelevant. I loved yur msg when you started but you bore me these days. Leave these Pastors alone they aren't forcing ppl to pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
He should also lay curses on undiagnosed psychological cases/politicians that over-loot

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Greatfullheart: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Daddy Freeze the Swearer. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by ekestic1976(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Daddy Freeze has forgotten that he's talking to Nigerians where the youths applaud their oppressors and hold Owambe parties in the prison houses of their traducers. Even if Moses should come to free them they would rebel against his divine mandate to lead them to Canaan. Futureless conceits, all.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by jpmoriarti(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
AMEN!!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by traihit: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bloooody:
The thing is that foolish Nigerians will fail to notice that they are donating money to a God that is supposed to have everything.
God isn't real.

God isn't real you say? Wait till the day you're chased to him.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
i support all his messages but is this really necessary?

extremism tendencies.

curse them if they dont see things your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Moneytize: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
robosky02:
Who I he that sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord commanded it not
Let them take counsel together, and it shall come to nought, speak the word and it shall not stand for God is with us. Isiah 8:10

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Virgins Like Us... We no dey Too Catch Cold Like That....
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by frankfrancis871: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

Our people have chained by many things including extreme religion pratices.

BUT...

When injustices becomes the order of the day, saying the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

You claim to be a true man of God,
true child of true,
yet remain mute over what is happening in Nigeria foolgeria. My dear you are what you are,

a coward and a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by buzorcharles(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
AMEN
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by AllenSpencer: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Amen o!

But at a time, The way Nigerians practice Christianity is different

Can you ask an income earner in UK to sow his first fruit. You cant even look into their face and tell them

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by SAMBARRY: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
tripplephi:
THIS FREEZER GUY IS NOW FEELING HE CAN CURSE.... but he does not even HAVE ANY POWER TO BLESS, TALK MORE OF CURSING.
He is powerless, toothless guy....

HE IS FEELING PAIN AHEAD OF HIS 2019 SUFFERING..... he will watch his ministry CLOSE DOWN if he is not careful.... the same bible he claims is AGAINST tithes also is AGAINST curses.....TRUE MEN OF GOD do not curse but they BLESS or intercede.

exactly. Broda freeze is doing as If its by force.you have made your opinion and people have the right to choose what to believe, why is he overdoing it.lowa mura kankankan Lori oro tithe yi.even when Jesus went about preaching, his own was to preach and go.he didn't threaten anyone with curses who refused to do otherwise. Why is he now crying more than the bereaved.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by SAMBARRY: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
i support all his messages but is this really necessary?

extremism tendencies.

curse them if they dont see things your way.
as in hennn.the matter is really turning into an obsession for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by kay29000(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
ekestic1976:
Daddy Freeze has forgotten that he's talking to Nigerians where the youths applaud their oppressors and hold Owambe parties in the prison houses of their traducers. Even if Moses should come to free them they would rebel against his divine mandate to lead them to Canaan. Futureless conceits, all.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Ubdavis(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
This guy is completely unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
dermmy:
Freeze u are becoming irrelevant. I loved yur msg when you started but you bore me these days. Leave these Pastors alone they aren't forcing ppl to pay.
exactly. He's beginning to overtalk and over stretch the matter. Like wetin be your own sef freeze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by 4tunebest(f): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
exactly. Broda freeze is doing as If its by force.you have made your opinion and people have the right to choose what to believe, why is he overdoing it.lowa mura kankankan Lori oro tithe yi.even when Jesus went about preaching, his own was to preach and go.he didn't threaten anyone with curses who refused to do otherwise. Why is he now crying more than the bereaved.smh

Because his master is on a rampage as stated above

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
frosbel2:
Nigeria pastors are mostly thieves and robbers - if they are not careful, the devourer will rebuke them
Most Nigeria pastors are not all as you try to portray them

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Philinho(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:
All those useless pastors don suffer for freeze hand o

Especially tithes collectors eg adeboye, mbaka, oyedepo etc

I support you freeze.... Amen to it...
Yahoo pastors
Your foolishness is high......Borrow a brain if possible

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bloooody:
God isn't real.
For the gospel to be preached it requires money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
visijo:
The reason jesus did not include ladies as his disciples was bcoz they would have been asking for money.
Don't add what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by firstolalekan(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
4tunebest:
Satan is on a rampage to prevent the church of Christ from attaining the dominion set before us. He knows that as long as we continue to give towards kingdom advancement, we are unstoppable.

I have always given tithes and will not stop 'cos I know all the benefits I am enjoying.... and will continue to enjoy.
Lol
Mental slavery

This one na pastor pikin or girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by robosky02(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Moneytize:
Let them take counsel together, and it shall come to nought, speak the word and it shall not stand for God is with us. Isiah 8:10

Who God has blessed not even daddy frezer can curse

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Hily77: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
It will never be well with you if by next year you receive salary from cool FM.. angry
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
4tunebest:

I need to tithe this January can you suggest a good church for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.