Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (66801 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0C0eyzdNc

Coronavirus: Pastors are not ordinary people, anyone who assaults a pastor is in danger – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has warned against the arrest and assault of Pastors amid the outbreak of Coronavirus in the country.

The founder of Loveworld Ministries a.k.a Christ Embassy said this while reacting to a report of Pastors being arrested by government officials in a bid to enforce social distancing in churches.

Narrating a recent incident which played out, Pastor Chris recalled how a member of a taskforce boasted about arresting a Pastor.

The Christ Embassy Founder said;

“He was excited he arrested a Pastor. Terrible! But he is not the first to arrest a pastor. Jesus was arrested and Jesus was doing what the people didn’t want Him to do and the Apostles did what they were not allowed to do. The Government said, ‘Don’t preach in this name anymore’. They went on preaching. Right?! They arrested them.

"So it is not enough to say, well, if you do what the Government say not to do, then we have the power to arrest you. Arrest! That Pastor was not the first person to do what Government said don’t do. When I heard of it, I didn’t judge him because what if he was praying and that was the guidance he got?"

Pastor Chris who stated that those who arrest Pastors are in more danger than they can imagine, added that Pastors are not ordinary people.

He said;

“Let me tell you, it is not everyone that will take some of the steps that we might take. Not everyone. The Holy Spirit knows exactly how He wants things done. It’s up to Him. What I’m always saying is that, anybody who assaults a pastor is in danger.

“He is in more trouble than the Pastor. Pastors are not ordinary people. If you like you can call them ordinary men, that is up to you, but the Spirit that works with them, when that Spirit is fighting you, nobody can help you. No amount of prayer, no one can help you.

“It is only people who say they are Christians that fight ministers of the gospel. Others when they know, they remove their hands, He is a pastor. They shift away, but the one that is a Christian is bold, he enters the church. So, if you are a pastor and they assault you. Don’t feel bad, you are not the first, don’t feel bad. But, for the rest pray for your pastors, remember to pray for them. Never condemn a pastor. Never. Don’t ever do it. Don’t do it. Don’t join those who do it. Don’t! Keep your mouth to yourself.”

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
“He was excited he arrested a Pastor. Terrible! But he is not the first to arrest a pastor. Jesus was arrested and Jesus was doing what the people didn’t want Him to do and the Apostles did what they were not allowed to do. The Government said, ‘Don’t preach in this name anymore’. They went on preaching. Right?! They arrested them.

Jesus went around, healed people, performed miracles, and cured so many diseases.
Pastors on the other hand were busy holding church services, collecting offerings and tithes, milking people off their money instead of giving back to the society, even after the government placed an order, so as to prevent further spread of the virus, these same pastors violated this order and their ignorant followers joined them. And this one is here saying crap. Isn't it written in your bible to respect the law? undecided
So pastors are now above the law and can do whatever they like because of what? undecided

Never. Don’t ever do it. Don’t do it. Don’t join those who do it. Don’t! Keep your mouth to yourself.”

Close mouth! Close mouth! No talk!
Na wetin put this country in this situation in the first place.

This is 2020, and anyone who has refused to have sense, sense will be instilled into his head by force.

497 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yes, if people had read the bible, those who assault an anointed one will always get punished unless they repent. (But this is the so called modern age, so people will form all sorts of educational enlightenment as excuses)

Example of stories, David and Saul, Moses and his siblings, Elijah and the Children e.t.c.

Unfortunately, people won't still believe.

But some people wont understand my comment and will quote and say things like: "are they God?", "does that mean they can behave anyhow?" Blablabla".

Anyways whether they behave anyhow or not, if you assault an anointed one you will be punished eventually.

Just saying.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Garrieveryday: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by rusher14: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rubbish.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Bacteriologist(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petty shameless thieves. Always using some form of threat to shield themselves from normal treatment.

Listen Chris, this virus has opened people's eyes, there's no man of God anywhere.

If you do anyhow, you will be treated like the mere man that you are. Being a scammer in suit or a pulpit bandit with numerous brainwashed followers will not save you from the whip of the government.

These are REAL times. No space for LIES and SUPERSTITION. .

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Faponmile(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pastor, if I'd seen you I'd have assaulted you. But now that I can't see you, I dash you shege. Mtcheww! All these charlatans. I pity your followers that will come and do Thanksgiving after this Coronavirus era.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Bacteriologist(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Yes, if people had read the bible, those who assault an anointed one will always get punished unless they repent. (But this is the so called modern age, so people will form all sorts of educational enlightenment as excuses)

Example of stories, David and Saul, Moses and his siblings, Elijah and the Children e.t.c.

But some people wont understand my comment and will quote and say things like: "are they God?", "does that mean they can behave anyhow?" Blablabla".

Anyways whether they behave anyhow or not, if you assault an anointed one you will be punished eventually.

Just saying.

BS. Atheism has NOTHING to do with the scientific method. It asserts nothing. It only REJECTS what you have failed to PROVE.

Where's the evidence that those events in your write-up existed. I bet NONE. That is exactly why religion is fast losing its relevance in the real world where evidence is everything.

Your threats and curses mean nothing. They are merely wishful thinking.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by kingxsamz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Just saying.

Crap!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Buliwyf: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Just saying.

Who anointed them? You? One conman anoints another conman and now they both are claiming they have authority from God. Shege.

This Jerrycoil pastor is still hiding online and talking nonsense when he should be in Italy performing an atmosphere of miracles. Lol

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Horus(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pastors can infect you with Coronavirus, so don't go to church and stay at home

16 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Denique(f): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2020

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Danger of what?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Greed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Poverty and greed in the land making guelible Nigerians worship their Pastorpreours instead of worshipping God.
Today the real Church of God is coming out, not the church in bricks build by man......
The church is in you, and you are the church.

Suddenly the billions dollar Churches are empty, their private jets are parked, their luxurious cars are parked no where to drive in convoy to.......etc

All that matters now is giving to the needy(the real Church), giving to the hospital they never built.

This is God sending message through Coronavirus

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jokerman(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0C0eyzdNc

Coronavirus: Pastors are not ordinary people, anyone who assaults a pastor is in danger – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has warned against the arrest and assault of Pastors amid the outbreak of Coronavirus in the country.

The founder of Loveworld Ministries a.k.a Christ Embassy said this while reacting to a report of Pastors being arrested by government officials in a bid to enforce social distancing in churches.

Narrating a recent incident which played out, Pastor Chris recalled how a member of a taskforce boasted about arresting a Pastor.

The Christ Embassy Founder said;

"So it is not enough to say, well, if you do what the Government say not to do, then we have the power to arrest you. Arrest! That Pastor was not the first person to do what Government said don’t do. When I heard of it, I didn’t judge him because what if he was praying and that was the guidance he got?"

Pastor Chris who stated that those who arrest Pastors are in more danger than they can imagine, added that Pastors are not ordinary people.

He said;

“Let me tell you, it is not everyone that will take some of the steps that we might take. Not everyone. The Holy Spirit knows exactly how He wants things done. It’s up to Him. What I’m always saying is that, anybody who assaults a pastor is in danger.

“He is in more trouble than the Pastor. Pastors are not ordinary people. If you like you can call them ordinary men, that is up to you, but the Spirit that works with them, when that Spirit is fighting you, nobody can help you. No amount of prayer, no one can help you.

“It is only people who say they are Christians that fight ministers of the gospel. Others when they know, they remove their hands, He is a pastor. They shift away, but the one that is a Christian is bold, he enters the church. So, if you are a pastor and they assault you. Don’t feel bad, you are not the first, don’t feel bad. But, for the rest pray for your pastors, remember to pray for them. Never condemn a pastor. Never. Don’t ever do it. Don’t do it. Don’t join those who do it. Don’t! Keep your mouth to yourself.”

Amen sir.

David said, "far be it from me that I touch God's anointed".

Many people who think they can insult pastors can continue...the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostle passed through such however you can never stop us from preaching the Lord Jesus Christ...

Hallelujah

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by jericco1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
sir our Lord Jesus Christ is not the same as Nigerian pastors please. Most of You guys get what you deserve for brainwashing Nigerians!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by GreenArrow1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bullshit

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by chiemmanuel(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
So people's lives should be endangered

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by evergreen9: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Romans 13:1-2

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves"

The verse says - Let EVERYONE! I repeat, let EVERYONE!!!

Fake pastors twisting the doctrine everyday. You are vessels of God you are NOT gods. As a matter of fact, I don't even think these so called men of God are vessels anymore!! Obey the rules and stay at home. 14 days without tithe no go kill una.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Don't tag everything to pastor Chris

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by StagethemTVee: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why hasnt a single Imam or Alfa been arrested? The thing is a lot of people wont watch the video to uderstand his perspective but will rush and comment based on OP's headline or report.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by kenbee(f): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yes
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Grace001: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by elotajohn1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
President of Loveworld Incorporated, defending another CEO grin

At least some people eyes don dey open. Them no fit heal sickness anymore. The ELIJAHS OF THIS GENERATION cannot Elijah again cheesy grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by mytime24(f): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yawn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by olukaygold(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ekiti kete real estate Investors buy this cheapest property
Check my sig for details

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
May Almighty God safe us and our entire family from this deadly coronavirus amen
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Uyi168: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by meum: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
At this point, Sir, let's pray from home. God can still hear our individual prayers.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by nsiba: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
SHARAP! You can't bind and cast away d spirit of covid19 your running ur shameless divorced mouth

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Mstick: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
This idiot is just busy brainwashing people every 7pm with conspiracy theories.

I don't blame you Chris, you think like all your Christ embassy dolts we're all under your spell.

simple250:
Pastor chris what happend to your healing school undecided

Healing school is on holiday, they will resume when the cure has been found.

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.