Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Barrack Obama Reveals His 2018 Favourite Songs, Movies And Books - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barrack Obama Reveals His 2018 Favourite Songs, Movies And Books (434 Views)

Korra Obidi Biography: Real Name, Age, Husband, Children, Songs, Movies, State.. / Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrack Obama Reveals His 2018 Favourite Songs, Movies And Books by Sportsupdatez: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Former US President Barack Obama has revealed his yearly favourite songs, movies and books and his wife Michelle Obama's book 'Becoming' was named number one on the list.Some notable artists whose songs landed on his favourite music for 2018 are H.E.R., The Carters, Jay Rock, J. Cole, Janelle Monae, Normani with Khalid.While on the list for movies, he listed, Black Panther, Annihilation, Burning, Eighth Grade and Leave No Trace among others.Sharing his year-end lists, Obama wrote: 'As 2018 draws to a close, Iā€™m continuing a favorite tradition of mine and sharing my year-end lists. It gives me a moment to pause and reflect on the year through the books, movies, and music that I found most thought-provoking, inspiring, or just plain loved. It also gives me a chance to highlight talented authors, artists, and storytellers ā€“ some who are household names and others who you may not have heard of before. Swipe through to see my best of 2018 list ā€“ I hope you enjoy reading, watching, and listening.'
http://naijaventer..com/2018/12/barrack-obama-reveals-his-2018.html?m=1

Re: Barrack Obama Reveals His 2018 Favourite Songs, Movies And Books by tsephanyah(f): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
that feeling when you think you finished all the dishes with Netflix and you turn around to realize life is pointless and you yearn for the sweet release of death,

If I offend you, you're not ready for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Barrack Obama Reveals His 2018 Favourite Songs, Movies And Books by Sportsupdatez: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hahahaha
Thanks man
Appreciate the heads-up
tsephanyah:
that feeling when you think you finished all the dishes with Netflix and you turn around to realize life is pointless and you yearn for the sweet release of death,

If I offend you, you're not ready for Nairaland.
Re: Barrack Obama Reveals His 2018 Favourite Songs, Movies And Books by Ehiscotch(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Glad to see our very own Chimamanda Adiche make the list with Americanah and also the late and very very prestigious writer Chinua Achebe.

Although, I am a bit surprised he only just read the book this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Latest Comedy In Town / Linda Ejiofor,bolanle,bassey Ofbbn, Tobe,chuckie, Others team up against hiv / Meet Wwe's First Indian Woman Wrestler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.