Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District (1666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
#Live

YOUTH-FRIENDLY LEADER

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel at the End of Year Christmas get-together with the Youths of Uyo Senatorial District.

The district comprises Uyo, Ibesikpo Asutan, Etinan, Nsit Ubium, Nsit Ibom, Itu, Ibiono Ibom, Uruan, Nsit Atai Local Government Areas.

The event is taking place at Christ the King Primary School, Barrack Road, Uyo.

The Governor will also address the youths of Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District and Eket Senatorial Districts today.

Follow the entire tour Live via www.facebook.com/aksgovt

Event in Pictures

1 Like

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
"The only government that is preparing the future for the youths and not just preparing the youths for the future is the PDP Government" - Gov. Udom Emmanuel

...at the end of year youth rally for Uyo Senatorial District, at CKS Primary School, Barracks Road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Imortal001: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
The name PDP dey pain me for hear.. a party where Papa(Decieve)Pikin. 16yrs of rule but nothing to show for it.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
The people's governor.

Akwa Ibom is PDP

3 Likes

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
"I listened yesterday. We all did. We expected them to give their manifesto. We expected them to say what they have for Akwa Ibom People but they did not. When it's time for the PDP Presidential Campaign, you will hear what sustainable development is about. The Vice Presidential debate speaks for PDP already" - Gov. Udom Emmanuel

...at the end of year youth rally for Uyo Senatorial District, at CKS Primary School, Barracks Road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
"If anyone asks for your PVC, do not give it out. You have all told me that you are all fed up with their lies. After your accreditation, the electoral law doesn't ask you to go back to the house. You are to wait, vote and wait for your votes to be counted" - Gov. Udom Emmanuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Kingsley10000: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Like for ighalo (Atiku)

share for Messi (Buhari )
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Uyo is locked down for Udom Emmanuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is not hired crowd

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by CilicMarin: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
That is s very poor attendance in spite of 10K and a Polo Shirt each shared by the Sinking Udom...

Meanwhile....this is Buhari in Akwaibom. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by CilicMarin: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This are not hired crowd

Yesooo, they all bought their uniform by themselves..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Not hired crowd how come they're wearing same Polo T shirt and also face cap tongue Abi na coincidence?

Tonye my guy, abeg once the soup don done call me ooooo, grin

TonyeBarcanista:
This are not hired crowd

3 Likes

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
The Governor is in high spirit

2019 is guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
madridguy:
Not hired crowd how come they're wearing same Polo T shirt and also face cap tongue Abi na coincidence?

Tonye my guy, abeg once the soup don done call me ooooo, grin

They organised the event for their amiable Governor.
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by tuniski: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
That is very poor attendance in spite of 10K and a Polo Shirt each shared by the Sinking Udom...

Painment! What happens to Dangote again?
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
That is very poor attendance in spite of 10K and a Polo Shirt each shared by the Sinking Udom...

70% are Aides, Policemen and APC leaders from outside Akwa Ibom. Tbe remaining 30% are hired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Uteghe(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
;Dpaid and given uniforms.
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
tuniski:

Painment! What happens to Dangote again?
Them wan wreck Dangote like dem wreck our economy

1 Like

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
"I am standing before authentic youths of Akwa Ibom State. These are not hired and stranded people. These are youths of only Uyo Senatorial District, Ikot Ekpene and Eket Senatorial Districts are also waiting in their numbers." - Gov. Udom Emmanuel

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Uteghe:
;Dpaid and given uniforms.
Na you pay them abi
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by senatordave1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Uyo is locked down for Udom Emmanuel
By a few hired youths wearing school uniforms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
senatordave1:

By a few hired youths wearing school uniforms?
Are you scared already my friend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by xelly: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Imortal001:
The name PDP dey pain me for hear.. a party where Papa(Decieve)Pikin. 16yrs of rule but nothing to show for it.

Because you don't know the difference between your left and right. The Buhari you want in power is the one silencing all voice. Amnesty, NYtime is a case study. Nigeria media has been bought.

Is this the one you want him to rule you? Buhari will do to you what acid does to the skin. But God forbid him to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by senatordave1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is not hired crowd
But how come there in school uniforms and matching outfits?

1 Like

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by senatordave1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you scared already my friend?
Your friend johnyessence yesterday said pdp will hold a counter rally today to save face and try to whittle the intimidation
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by senatordave1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The Governor is in high spirit

2019 is guaranteed
Even Aisha had a bigger crowd.udom can never dare use the godswill akpabio stadium before the poor attendance exposes him
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Your friend johnyessence yesterday said pdp will hold a counter rally today to save face and try to whittle the intimidation
He said, his view but PDP has her program
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Even Aisha had a bigger crowd.udom can never dare use the godswill akpabio stadium before the poor attendance exposes him
Aisha ko, Sophia ni
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by tuniski: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
senatordave1:

You are still on this matter Chai what an anti-climax back to back from presidency recant on Dangote to empty seats and walk out on buhari all within 24hrs.
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Flyingngel(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista post: Are you scared already my friend?

Tonye how abt the civil servant christmas bonus? still waiting for it ooo
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Flyingngel:
TonyeBarcanista post: Are you scared already my friend?

Tonye how abt the civil servant christmas bonus? still waiting for it ooo
They have received already na
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Flyingngel(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista post:
They have received already na.

where? cos am a civil servant and i have not receive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwajutinubu, Min. Fashola And Others At APC Field Operations HQ, Abuja. PICS. / Do Away With Obasanjo Now, He Is The Genesis Of Nigeria's Problems / Saraki Retains His Seat In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.