Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (75500 Views)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money / Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Suspicious111: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
shocked shocked

Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Nchetttaa(f): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am afraid o.. I recently did Clean up.. All my old panties that I don't use again, I parked them and threw them in the dustbin instead of burning.. I forgot, it didn't occur to me to burn them. What if they used it for rituals? God have mercy..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Naijamagician: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
safly my work don burst
my client too stubborn.
google search bleeped me up
well at least i was able to bag 1500$
just pay 4k she begin argue say bank this bank dat
fuc google search
a new client awaits me.
i just lost 1.5m
fuc

Wetin Google Search do you bro?
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Naijamagician: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nchetttaa:
I am afraid o.. I recently did Clean up.. All my old panties that I don't use again, I parked them and threw them in the dustbin instead of burning.. I forgot, it didn't occur to me to burn them. What if they used it for rituals? God have mercy..

Don't worry I saw the panties baby....

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Hoodbilonia: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
na to get new client
taking a break at least 3days
i must bag 3000$ latest before jan 10
Naijamagician:

Wetin Google Search do you bro?
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Nchetttaa(f): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Naijamagician:

Don't worry I saw the panties baby....

Where? How? You are pulling my legs, abi?
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Naijamagician: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na to get new client

Ehnnn. Tell me what happened how google exposed u... Make I know wetin to avoid.
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Naijamagician: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Where? How? You are pulling my legs, abi?

No my love ..but don't worry I'll put it to good use. Trust me
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by ericmor: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2019
mrkings1999:
and am going to show you a video I have Of a boy vomitting money yes I mean money different currency
I hope is true, if not don’t bother yourself
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
ericmor:

I hope is true, if not don’t bother yourself

Guy this has happened to a girl right here in warri, it was sordid my sister customers went to see for themselves.
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by ericmor: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
iamloyalty:

Guy this has happened to a girl right here in warri, it was sordid my sister customers went to see for themselves.

Someone is always going to see but none has come here to say they saw it themselves and also show some video.
I know a lot of shit does happen but I need fact not frabrication
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Kira290(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=74300886]na to get new client
Abegi
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Hoodbilonia: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
abegi
Kira290:

Bros abeg nah which format you dey run abeg?

Last year I made only $20000..
Not much compared to what other guys dey make.
Abeg just show your guy way.
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Lol..if that is what your fish brain can deduce from what you read then congratulations to you this darkcaeser
sister where have you been?
been looking to reignite our no love lost relationship
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Buzzgal: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by y3mi(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2019
gidimafia:
all your leaders have ifa..ifa is a divine means of knowing your god..not the big God...you are a god..you were created in God`s image so you are a smaller or demi god..to recognize this you need the Ifa divination system..but people add oshole to the ifa there by quickening riches...just know your GOD AND YOU HAVE PROPER DIRECTIONS..IF ONLY EVERYONE knew their gods problem wont be much in your life...every successful person knows their god...even the jewish practice this stuff...Mark Zuckerberg is involved..if you know you know
You almost got it bro. Kudos. The reporter and the ignorant fools on here don't know sh1t about Ifa which they are twisting to mean what it isn't, hell it's not even a religion, basically everything surrounding the universe, knowledge, philosophy, origin, esotericism, chemistry, etc

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by gidimafia: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
If u don't mind having a chat on ifa..base on like minded
y3mi:

You almost got it bro. Kudos. The reporter and the ignorant fools on here don't know sh1t about Ifa which they are twisting to mean what it isn't, hell it's not even a religion, basically everything surrounding the universe, knowledge, philosophy, origin, esotericism, chemistry, etc
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Problemkid1: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

We are no more in talking terms, if not i for don steal her pant too..every of my glory she stole through my pant shall become bad luck for her as we enter 2019.
Which kind life we dey live for Nigeria so for goodness sake grin so pants don become the issue for Nigerians grin
Re: The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals by Jagaban880: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Timi1990:
Most people don’t know the difference between IFA priest and other herbalist . No IFA priest will perform money ritual for you ; they can consult IFA and ask for directions or ask for what is good for your destiny & what you should avoid doing. Other red herbalist are the ones that perform Oshole for quick money and quick success.

lFA Priest no dey do ritual who tel u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.