Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid (14952 Views)

Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid by Babinski: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2018
We didn't have a meaningful Democratic dispensation during the Shagari era. It was full of looting and mismanagement of the Nation's resources.

If not that it is common norm not to speak ill of the dead and for Political reasons, I doubt if Buhari would eulogize Shagari in anyway!

People like Shagari are not the people we need to honour bases on their contribution to the mess we find ourselves in.

If all our past leaders are good and honourable and worthy of eulogies when they die, then it simply means their legacy for us is good and they have have built an eviable world for us!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid by GistFullGround: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Nobody is speaking good of Buhari , he must be a very terrible person .

Research Nigeria's story from December 31, 1983 to August 1987 and see how Nigerians were dehumanized and made to feel inferior.

Those supporting the devil were probably born after 1987.

If he rigs the election next year and declare himself winner and Nigerians accept him, he will have nothing again to lose; he will bear his fangs upon southerners and Christians.

Buhari is the Pol Pot of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid by Ohraykon: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Oloriburuku Omo elede irankiran
Ogun lo ma baye e je
Sopona maa ya baba e ni werey
same to u local herbalist so all ur ancestors n genrations are insane u beta die n go to hell to make tins complete shege banza!
Re: Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid by SenorMcSlyl(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2018
If this is true, then he hasn't done well to Shagari and his family.
[Qquote author=Racoon post=74270663]Buhari is bigot, unforgivable and vindictive person.He toppled Shagari govt.Retired his son-Capt.Bala Shagari from the army for no reasonable reason and expelled his other son from the Airforce Military School Jos.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid by Equity311987: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2018
i need Buhari book to read i swear because this man must be special and dont even scare to deal with so called elite. The love i have for this man is growing everyday.
Re: Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid by koladebrainiac(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
IBB can't mourn Democracy after trauncating it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing / How N5bn Cardiac And Renal Facility Was Abandoned In Lagos / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.