Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Dentist Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dentist Please Help (656 Views)

I Need A Dentist Please / Scopes Of Practice And Duties Of Dental Therapist In Relation To Dentist / Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dentist Please Help by Ifynoble100(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
I started observing my mouth is smelling and I bought original PRONAMEL and COLGATE toothpaste yet no improvement. What are the causes and possible solutions.

Re: Dentist Please Help by iv2000: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ifynoble, for how long have you observed this?
Re: Dentist Please Help by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ifynoble100:
I started observing my mouth is smelling and I bought original PRONAMEL and COLGATE toothpaste yet no improvement. What are the causes and possible solutions.
USE THIS PRODUCT FROM SWISSGARDE,IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Dentist Please Help by ikcid: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Do you brush your hard palate? ? do you scrub your tongue well? ? do you brush your mouth twice daily? ?

If you're doing the above listed routines you wouldn't be here complaining. Please, don't try to convince me you're taking a holistic approach towards caring for your mouth.
Re: Dentist Please Help by ImperialYoruba: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hey ify,
In addition to all these recomms, please floss regularly my sister.

We eat a lot of animal meat and their left over in the mouth should be cleaned out. Although the mouth self-cleans and self irrigates, the meat strands stuck in the tiny gaps inbetween teeth need manual intervention to dislodge, otherwise they decay in place. The decay of meat, fish, oporoko, crawfish, vegetables, crabs, ngwongwo, isiewu....the mouth start to smell like morgue. Se you get? Floss my sister and dislodge dead materials in teeth. grin
Re: Dentist Please Help by naturalskincare: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
D. Branner Herbal Toothpaste is an age old formula prouduced absolutely from Natural and Herbal Ingredients with unique characteristic of strengtheing of the gums, reducing of sensitivity of the teeth, Temporary relief of tooth ache, no more bad breath, teeth wil remain clean & fresh from morning till evening, upon regular use will remove the calciium deposits as well.

Re: Dentist Please Help by naturalskincare: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2019
call or whatsapp: 09020858656

(1) (Reply)

10 Food That Will Boost Your Sperm Count / A Brazilian Boy Who Was Diagnosed With Autism At 2 Masters 9 Languages At 7 / Coronavirus: Facts, Symptoms, Treatments & Prevention - Read This And Stay Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.