Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria (592 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria by MrAnele(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
A 300 level student of the Ahmadu Bello University , Zaria, ABU Aisha Omolola, has committed suicide in her apartment at Samaru area of Zaria

Aisha, Vanguard learned, drank a bottle of insecticide on December 26, 2018, leaving a note where she stated the reason for her action.

In her suicide note, the deceased blamed her parents for her action, saying they made life a living hell for her.

The suicide note read: “Just like I said, If I am no more, please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, stayed away from them just because they blamed me for their mistakes and they can’t love, help and take care of me like their own.

“My mum has made life a living hell for me because she is bipolar and frustrated, accusing me of being a witch, and a cursed child even though my brother is responsible for my education and upkeep.

“The only thing she helps me with is my feeding money. I have gone out of my way to take care of my mum by giving her food and money but I still end up being her problems.

“My brother can’t stick to his promise anymore because he feels I am not his responsibility and I have my own family. I hope and believe that now that I am gone, It will bring them relief and happiness.

“I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way, Maryam Olayemi you have being more than a bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and well wishers, I love to be happy but I’m nothing but a broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, because I can’t see my purpose anymore. I love you all so much.”

It was learned that Aisha who requested to be buried immediately her corpse is found, also left her ATM card and pin, as well as her phone password.

Currently, Nigeria is Ranked Among Countries With The Worst Suicide Rates By Spectator Index

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/300-level-abu-student-commits-suicide-over-lack-of-parental-love/

Re: Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria by MrAnele(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nigerian Parents really need to chill

1 Like

Re: Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria by AntiWailer: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
MrAnele:
Nigerian Parents really need to chill

As in.

It is not by force to give birth to children behind your capacity.

1 Like

Re: Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria by dollytino4real(f): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
many Nigeria parents be like witches
Re: Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria by Heartbender: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
There's a song lyric "another empty bottle takes a life" and I have played it an umpteenth time everytime I read of her suicide notes. The world is becoming hostile to his own. I wish she spoke up to the right ears, I wish a second before she took her life, someone reached out. Beauty, and perhaps brain, gone to waste. Collins, mourning a loved one and if she was his true and only love, the sad realisation that "he was incapable" of dousing her fears and saving her the trauma of depression and fits may even make him the next victim. I'm so sorry and I genuinely pray for her soul
Re: Complete Suicide Note Of 300 Level Student That Committed Suicide In ABU Zaria by MrAnele(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Heartbender:
There's a song lyric "another empty bottle takes a life" and I have played it an umpteenth time everytime I read of her suicide notes. The world is becoming hostile to his own. I wish she spoke up to the right ears, I wish a second before she took her life, someone reached out. Beauty, and perhaps brain, gone to waste. Collins, mourning a loved one and if she was his true and only love, the sad realisation that "he was incapable" of dousing her fears and saving her the trauma of depression and fits may even make him the next victim. I'm so sorry and I genuinely pray for her soul
Nicely written

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Gifty Goes Completely Na*ke In New Photos / Falz Fly Down To Port Harcourt After Listening To Artiste Really Good CIMBOL / Mercy Aigbe Relates Her Unforseen Prediction Of Ladies Pants Going Missing In Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.