Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police (28378 Views)

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by iswallker(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Federal republic of Abuja got me cracking.. grin
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by adebayosun02: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Maybe if NPF channel all this effort to the fragile national security, who knows maybe the Nigeria security situation will have improve.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by macello4(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
But you can fight in the national assembly abi? Simple invitation you are running away from the police authority, you must be smoke out from that building you like it or not. KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin
some tim if not all d time u talk without sence i wonder at d level of ur dicadense. What was his crime? If not dat dis country is sick how can police be harassing a senator? Well dis ur foolish mind set need to stop Befor new yr animal.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by klever18(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
sure 2 odd available Apc vs dino melaye. :home win +draw
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by klever18(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
sure 2 odd available Apc vs dino melaye :home win+draw
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by oderinlewo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
But you can fight in the national assembly abi? Simple invitation you are running away from the police authority, you must be smoke out from that building you like it or not. KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin
See another oponu
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Champele(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
All this fools that thought they are above the law, their cup is full. Thank God for PMB. After committing crime they will come here to cry foul. Mother fookers!
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by SAPENCIA(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
KUM SIN-ATOR DINO WAILER-YE, JST HAND YOURSELF OVA 2 THE POLICE XO THEY CAN DO THEIR JOB RATHER DAN GIVING NIGERIANS YOUR USUAL IRESPONSIBLE EXPLANATIOON!!
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Badonasty(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
babecode:

Senator Dino Melaye has promised to make himself available to the police next week.

The lawmaker representing Kogi West constituency, Dino Melaye said he is not a criminal and has no reason to run from the police.

He explained that the police invasion of his residence was unnecessary and that he will report himself to the police as soon as he returns to Abuja.

“I was informed that my house has been invaded. Over 40 policemen inside the compound and over 50 outside the gate. My staff were molested, beaten and handcuffed and taken away.

“Presently I’m outside Abuja. I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja, I cannot run away. I will make myself available as soon as I’m back to town next week. I am not a criminal, I have not done anything wrong,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/i-will-make-myself-available-to-police-next-week-dino-melaye.html

'federal republic of Abuja'
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by kaykay1980: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin
Dino and police.
The man is plotting a new drama. They already told him clearly to report in Kogi....but he says he will report in Abuja. Toor! grin
Your head dey there .This idati is playing games to win the sympathy of the public.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by KillTheZombies: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Look at zombierudeens masturbating on the thread and licking their own semen.

Let the police tell us his crime and stop fooling around.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by GEEBITE: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
You will experience the brute force in your lifetime and mark it this statement of yours will haunt you.
yarimo:
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Ayobami7(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
ok
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dino baba
The Ajekuya crooner
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2018
macello4:
some tim if not all d time u talk without sence i wonder at d level of ur dicadense. What was his crime? If not dat dis country is sick how can police be harassing a senator? Well dis ur foolish mind set need to stop Befor new yr animal.
so because he is a senator he cannot be arrested or investigated? I don't blame you, I blame the network provider that gives you free bonus data.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Pearlman:

BURAHI above the law
GANDUJE above the law
AKPABIO above the law
Orji Uzo Kalu above the law

Some people are definitely above the law
please list any criminal offence of BUHARI, GANDUJE, AKPABIO and ORJI UZO KALU? But I hope you know the meaning of criminal offence?
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2018
shachris02:

so that's how,justice works in this shithole ? Arrest first then conjure up charges later.

one by one it would get to all of us bro...I can,assure you that.
what do you mean by US? Don't engage yourself in any corrupt or criminal activities or else, the laws of Nigeria will deal with you no matter where you are. Beware
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Rhea(f): 2:08am On Dec 30, 2018
babecode:

Senator Dino Melaye has promised to make himself available to the police next week.

The lawmaker representing Kogi West constituency, Dino Melaye said he is not a criminal and has no reason to run from the police.

He explained that the police invasion of his residence was unnecessary and that he will report himself to the police as soon as he returns to Abuja.

“I was informed that my house has been invaded. Over 40 policemen inside the compound and over 50 outside the gate. My staff were molested, beaten and handcuffed and taken away.

“Presently I’m outside Abuja. I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja, I cannot run away. I will make myself available as soon as I’m back to town next week. I am not a criminal, I have not done anything wrong,” he said.

Melaye also accused the police of disobeying court order to release his international passport to him. According to him, a court order has said that his passport should be released by the police.

“The police have arraigned me in seven courts already. There is a judgement that my passport be given to me. For the past five months, the court order on the IG to return my passport they have refused to obey that order.

“Since April, my security details have been withdrawn by the Nigerian police. The resolution of the Senate for them to restore that have been ignored, all these is to expose me to attack and make me vulnerable.

“But God has been protecting me, he has been my shield and buckler, I cannot run away. I’m not a criminal, I will make myself available to the force headquarters as soon as I return on Monday,” he added.

Melaye in a series of tweets on Friday earlier announced that his residence was under siege by the police. He said all entrances to his Abuja residence was secured by the police under claims there is no order to arrest me.

Also, the younger brother of the Senator, Moses Melaye, explained on Friday that the surveillance team of the Nigerian Police Force came to the residence with some of their men in uniform and in mufti.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/i-will-make-myself-available-to-police-next-week-dino-melaye.html

Only a clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by nellynonso: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Uncle Dino when you and your people were chopping money nobody hear your voice ooo
Now that tables have turned, you will not let someone hear word.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by 9icelag: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2018
shachris02:

so that's how,justice works in this shithole ? Arrest first then conjure up charges later.

one by one it would get to all of us bro...I can,assure you that.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by macello4(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2018
yarimo:
so because he is a senator he cannot be arrested or investigated? I don't blame you, I blame the network provider that gives you free bonus data.
is there any network provider that give free data? Well happy new yr in advance.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by badesco(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
The procedure us that same if any member of Nass has an issue with law enforcement agent, they must apply to Nass for approval. Our police are now a political unit of the government.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by omotoniwa(f): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
shachris02:

so you anger with him is that he fights in,NA?

are u aware that all his fights were for APC?
pls advice your lord dino to appear on time for his case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci / These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.