Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28161 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by copyrites: 1:00am On Mar 15
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ishayaauta(m): 2:16am On Mar 15
This is horrible to say the least

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Bankowner: 4:40am On Mar 15
Nigeria is blessed!
I can't say any more than this.
Otherwise, how can you describe the way money is being shared, yet the purse is not empty?

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Exousiang01: 4:52am On Mar 15
[right][/right] The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.

Modified: So many goats bleating about instead of accepting a stated fact.
All these insults you slowpokes have rained, and none of you could actually provide any point to say I am wrong. You are angry because I corrected the OP and didn't condemn the action of the National Assembly.

Well as long you are holding only the Senate responsible and leaving out the HOR on an issue they are both responsible for them you must be sick in the head.

By the way I wasn't arguing, I was correcting a notion, but ..... I am talking to educated people who don't know the difference between the Senate and the National Assembly.
No wonder most of you don't know the arms of government and government agencies to hold accountable for your problems....

All you calling me APC and many other names, look I have a very close friend in the House Of Representatives and while discussing this issue I told him to his face " You members of the house ate part of whatever drama is unveiling you also owe Nigerians an explanation..

You lots insulting me for saying the entire National Assembly should be held accountable are the true enemies of this nation....

A huge number of Nigerians think with their asses

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Victory662(m): 5:45am On Mar 15
This is sad. Akpabio and his men are just big time criminals

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Love56743: 8:25am On Mar 15
This is the reason while Nigeria youth should come together to fight against this greedy and selfish politicians, And stop defending all this useless politicians in Nigeria

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Skooltynz: 8:29am On Mar 15
Love56743:
This is the reason while Nigeria youth should come together to fight against this greedy and selfish politicians, And stop defending all this useless politicians in Nigeria

unfortunately that can never happen,Nigeria is too diverse and divided to unite.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Love56743: 9:03am On Mar 15
Skooltynz:

unfortunately that can never happen,Nigeria is too diverse and divided to unite.

This politicians are really using us too much, while some useless people are here supporting evil the most painful thing is that they aren't even benefitting from this government.. people are feeding from hand to mouth now, the rate of kidnapping is too much... One of my friend that came to Nigeria last year December was kidnapped and ask to pay 20 million after negotiation he paid 5 million for his freedom what is happening in Nigeria ordinary India that has over 1 billion population are doing far better than Nigeria is terms economy

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by santopelele(m): 9:21am On Mar 15
1 street light to cost over 184million. Chai, 9ja my country

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Kaycee9242(m): 10:21am On Mar 15
Ikinternational:

Jesus Christ this is not the point you idiot.

Gotdamn I wish I can slap you back into reality

You APChit folks keep doing this diversion n deflection as if you're talking to kids. Foh

That one no get sense normally na

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by XY01: 10:55am On Mar 15
Love56743:

This politicians are really using us too much, while some useless people are here supporting evil the most painful thing is that they aren't even benefitting from this government.. people are feeding from hand to mouth now, the rate of kidnapping is too much... One of my friend that came to Nigeria last year December was kidnapped and ask to pay 20 million after negotiation he paid 5 million for his freedom what is happening in Nigeria ordinary India that has over 1 billion population are doing far better than Nigeria is terms economy

If that your Friend comes back again...na big bastard...this country is done and dusted

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Love56743: 11:37am On Mar 15
XY01:

If that your Friend comes back again...na big bastard...this country is done and dusted

Me I'm even planning to come back to Nigeria, because Indians are treating us like Pieces of rag, Igbo boys have sold us to India police once observe you have a vry successful business they would use police to set you up, you go just dey house police go come burst you asking you to pay like 10 lac after negotiation, maybe they would collect like 6 lac from you, then those snitch we collect like 5 lac from police and share it among themselves

16 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CodeTemplar: 12:05pm On Mar 15
Nothing new. We are fantastically corrupt for a reason. Though boreholes have grades and extra features that can swell price, I doubt it is the premium type they are planning to build for that amount. Imagine a borehole with overhead than of 50,000 litres, solar powered and with backup. Pressure pump to push the water farther away and make it go round. That's the kind they should be doing but ...

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by XY01: 1:16pm On Mar 15
Love56743:

Me I'm even planning to come back to Nigeria, because Indians are treating us like Pieces of rag, Igbo boys have sold us to India police once observe you have a vry successful business they would use police to set you up, you go just dey house police go come burst you asking you to pay like 10 lac after negotiation, maybe they would collect like 6 lac from you, then those snitch we collect like 5 lac from police and share it among themselves

Can't your migrate to other countries...home isn't what it is, you'll be extorted by your own tribe too...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15
Criminals say AYEEEE grin

17 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Minime10(f): 3:13pm On Mar 15
If you are one of the criminal gang, say Yeeeh!
And
If you are among the suffering and smiling, but constantly in defence of the criminals, say Neeeh!
The yeeeh have it🤓

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Babalegba(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.
Your argument is abnormal

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Exousiang01: 3:19pm On Mar 15
Babalegba:
Your argument is abnormal
It is not an argument.
I am educating you.
As you obviously don't know how a budget is passed.
If you like learn, if you like don't learn and go on saying the "senate" did this and that.

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Exousiang01: 3:21pm On Mar 15
Ikinternational:

Jesus Christ this is not the point you idiot.

Gotdamn I wish I can slap you back into reality

You APChit folks keep doing this diversion n deflection as if you're talking to kids. Foh

I don't expect the likes of you to take any correction any ways.
No one is arguing with you slow minded folks.
And look at how arrogant you sound.
I have see so many touts with much better manners.

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Babalegba(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

It is not an argument.
I am educating you.
As you obviously don't know how a budget is passed.
If you like learn, if you like don't learn and go on saying the "senate" did this and that.
You are hilariously ignorant. The issue at hand is our treasury being in the care of robbers and you are talking of mundane rubbish saying that the budget was passed by thieves is not right but that thieves passed the subject is right
We don't want your education,what we want is for the lawlessness and impunity to stop.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Built2last: 3:37pm On Mar 15
We are not ready

More than the budget for education for all students in Nigeria.

We are not ready.

The political class have pocketed us in tribalism. so when you talk everyone views your criticism through the prism of tribe.

Something will give way. Let's keep being reckless. Time will tell.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CrossRhodes: 3:37pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

There are still foolish and useless folks that will find excuses for this impunity

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Tokskob2008: 3:38pm On Mar 15
Thieves

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by englishmart(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15
If national assembly members were chickens, I would have said, they would be useful at Christmas. Unfortunately, they are useless all year round.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Houseontherock1: 3:38pm On Mar 15
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by tefishy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15
The rate at which billions are stolen everyday in this country is alarming.

17 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 3:39pm On Mar 15
If you don't know anything about borehole construction just shut da f.uck up.

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by LordIsaac(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15
It’s what they’ve been doing since the 60’s! We just got wiser and bolder. Thanks to tech. So what can we do about it? You guessed right…complain!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Moneyboyz: 3:39pm On Mar 15
Even solar powered borehole no fit reach 1.5 to 2 million naira.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

You are a bad guy. Our Time Will come we go loot this country I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / Police Surround APC National Secretariat