Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral (65236 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Celebrityblog: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ladies romance popular South African artiste, Cassper Nyovest, on stage.

They ladies rushed him as he positioned himself for them while performing on stage. They ladies grabbed his manhood, touched it, and caressed it.

Some of the ladies dipped their hands inside his shorts just to feel his dick.

This has caused outrage on social media.

Some wondered what would have happened if make fans did this to a female artiste.

Twitter user, Uncle_Dosage @CHUKWUEDOZIE_ reacting to the viral video wrote:

"If na girl now na sexual harassment"

Watch the trending video here

. What do you think about this?

Is this not sexual harassment?

See reactions. See more photos after the cut...

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/female-fans-grab-cassper-nyovest.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Celebrityblog: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
More reactions
Watch the trending video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Celebrityblog: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
More reactions

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
All these feminist and woman right activist.. We no go see them for here.

If man slap woman for public, everybody go arrange the man. If woman slap man for public, everybody go dey look even insult am join say woman slap you no fit do anything...

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Don't just grab the joystick, put it in your mouth, be nice with big daddy.
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by lilmax(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
sexual harassment is unwelcomed....in this case its welcomed

Casper is just stupid

modified: you guys should make sure you watch the video instead of this pictures, it started with the touch, Casper didn't move, he allowed them touch him continuously, like he was enjoying it.....

you cannot enjoy sexual harassment

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by queensera(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilmax:

Casper is just stupid
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Kenedy16(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
E Go Shock As Dem Dey Drag Am Like Dat, Dey Just Hear 'Crack' Egg Don Hatch B Dat.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by slawomir: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Isoright

Girls and dick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Damfostopper(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
my best rapper
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by phranklyn92(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Well what can I say?!
He's extremely lucky that is not badagry. Oyo would have been his case when he starts finding his schlong! grin angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by sapeleboi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
pls God just end the world , am sick and tired of all the ladies cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Ogaga87(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
What's all this for

This generation just dey hasten judgement day to come before its time

I tire O

I feel WHITE POWDER is doing more harm this days

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by chiedozie198100: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
this is the reason why stories of women getting raped don't move me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by SAMBARRY: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Im a woman but Women need to stop doing what they cannot accept.this is a clear case of sexual harassment. However its not harassment if he said touch me but for crying out loud this is trespassing

If tiwa savage was performing for example and some men or obsessed /star struck male fans starts groping or touching her vaagina I'm sure everyone will go haywire and demand for the guy to be prosecuted for sexual harassment, so stop engaging in what you're fighting against, this is nonsense and should not be accepted

Secondly its high time men start suing women to court for sexual harassment/unwanted touch in the penis so that every gender will respect themselves and keep their hands and lust to themselves

I remembered 2 incidences.first when a fan of davido claimed she was groped and went to Twitter to demand justice and she was given the needed attention from davido,

The second imcidence was the yaba market march (which is a good idea by the way ) where a group of women and few men went to protest against male traders who grope their breasts and hit their asses and demand it should be stopped. yet these same ladies are groping a male musicians penis.this is very uncalled for and is making women look like hypocrites who demand for respect but at the same time don't give respect

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by philip0906(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilmax:

Casper is just stupid
Arianna Grande was "groped" by a bishop and in the video Arianna was "all smiles" of course not because she enjoyed it but like you said "welcomed"...There was a backlash and bishop had to apologise.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is serious.

Maybe it is the way he dressed.
He should have worn longer pants.

Jokes apart, what manner of ladies are those ones?

Only Casper can take this one up, but judging from the way he positioned well...I doubt we have any case here. We can't cry more than the bereaved.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by mytime24(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Endtime

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by theapeman4: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Ladies romance popular South African artiste, Cassper Nyovest, on stage.

They ladies rushed him as he positioned himself for them while performing on stage. They ladies grabbed his manhood, touched it, and caressed it.

Some of the ladies dipped their hands inside his shorts just to feel his dick.

This has caused outrage on social media.

Some wondered what would have happened if make fans did this to a female artiste.

Twitter user, Uncle_Dosage @CHUKWUEDOZIE_ reacting to the viral video wrote:

"If na girl now na sexual harassment"

Watch the trending video here

. What do you think about this?

Is this not sexual harassment?

See reactions. See more photos after the cut...

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/female-fans-grab-cassper-nyovest.html?m=1
allowing monkeys to touch your diiiiick angry
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by 12345baba(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
All these witches go soon press low sperm count give this boy.
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
It's high time Guys start punching any lady in the face that tries to sexually harass them. Hoes everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by CzarChris(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Somebody get those girls arrested, that's sexual harassment.

just imagine say na female artist, those guys would have been locked up and the keys thrown away.

NANSENSE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by kolnel: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
lol

He’s obviously enjoying it
He would have asked his bouncer to shove her out

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by tatibillion: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
H
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by aralc: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Can a MALE fan do this to a FEMALE artist?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Decryptor(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
I watched a video on facebook today where one lady on tight-fitted dress was dancing provocatively with a boy of about 10 years old. The boy at some point grabbed her on the waist and she carried the boy up and straddled him to her waist with their crouches making contact while she make a sexual movement back and forth.

Some useless ladies who commented kept saying it was nothing nd that "they were only having fun".

If it were to be the other way round, it won't be having fun but "girl child molestation".

Back to topic, imagine if this were to be a female artist now, some jobless misandrists and feminists will carry placard with "Men stop touching us" inscription and be disturbing us up and down. The female artiste in question will rush and open a "foundation" to "help and protect" women and girls who are victims of sexual harassment.

Thunder will fire some people in this life!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by ednut1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diff rules for diff genders

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by shachris02: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
small Dickson.

with all the seeking na only air dem dey grab.
Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by davodyguy: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Terrible world
While in my previous employment, my female colleagues would touch in places I dare not touch them, deep hands into my meals to take meat, take my wallet behind my back and even search my car. When I choose to return the 'favour', HR would visit and claim sexual harassment.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Seriously imagine if this was a female artiste... The whole world would have been in trouble. We really need to start treating women they way they treat us.. No more D for free undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
If na guy touch girl own.... Social media no go hear word....

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" / Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.